www.wmdolls.com

Selling A doll: Payment?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Selling A doll: Payment?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have been having the same problem with PayPal. In fact, some of you may recall me bitching about it in another thread. I set up an account, but PayPal wouldn't let the money go through even though I have more than enough money in my account to cover the Purchase. It has been suggested that this is due to my account being a savings account rather than a checking account. I have since set up a checking account so that I can try this again with a debit card. I'm still waiting for the card to arrive so I can activate it. But if I'm still having problems, then someone had better alert air traffic control because I will be so pissed that I will go into orbit! :evil: It's really frustrating because the seller is probably thinking that I am just playing games and wasting his time. Which is not the case. I have even suggested that he could ship his item COD which would be safe for both of us as I will get what I ordered and he will be sure to be paid as the shipping company will not hand over the package without payment. But he only wants to use PayPal. Which will be fine if they go ahead and transfer the damn money and stop jerking me around! :shakefist:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

For those worrying about payment, there are at least two forms of money order that are guaranteed funds:

postal (USPS) and Wal-Mart. You can not get your hands on either w/o plunkiing down CASH. The recipient can then take it to their local Wal-Mart to cash it, or the postal M.O. to their Post Office which will cash it if they have that much $ on hand. (I live in a very small town and it's quite possible that they haven't done enough business that day to have enough to cash their largest M.O.)

There is no possible way for anyone to scam you with either of these forms of payment. If you deposit it into your account, your bank is allowed to have any policy they wish; they may recognize the funds are guaranteed and make it available to you immediately, or they may put a hold on it for as long as they want.

Far cheaper for both parties involved than Paypal, but no buyer protection if the seller does not ship. Although last I knew, Paypal's supposed buyer protection can make it quite difficult to actually get any sort of recourse if things go wrong. I'm happy to report my one transaction on this site so far went smoothly.

2274marty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2274marty »

It's really pretty simple:

If you link your paypal account primarily to a credit card, the money is transferred immediately.
If you link your PayPal account primarily to a bank account, then it takes up to a week to transfer the funds.
Everybody then does the waiting game....

This goes for any type of purchase with Paypal, not just dolls.

I use Paypal on EBay a bit, and same thing happens there.

Richharddd

Post by Richharddd »

From a buyer perspective, what happens if I pay and the seller decides to block my messages and never ship the doll?

jzc136
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jzc136 »

A bit of a question (somewhat related), what do you guy use to ship within the US?
From personal experience, US shipping can get very expensive, and if you add in the weight of these dolls, I can see it getting ridiculously expensive really fast.

Joselopez1909

Post by Joselopez1909 »

How do i sell my sex doll its 5 feet exactly. I opened the box and it was too big so i camt keep it. Please hit me up amd teach me how tobuse that feature. Im new lol

INFORMATIONS