www.wmdolls.com

Is avsextoy.com safe?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
kochidoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is avsextoy.com safe?

Post by kochidoll »

I've just came across this Sex doll vendor or reseller, prices are really good. But wondering if they're fake or scam website.

www.avsextoy.com

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is avsextoy.com safe?

Post by ranger6538 »

Would like to know also

arthurmonk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthurmonk »

The wm140D for almost 60% less than the best price found on tdf vendors... sounds too good to be true, and as we know, then it usually is ;)

My guess is scam, too. maybe someone who knows them drops by...

nishant1959

Post by nishant1959 »

Hi Guys

yes, they are save
(I was myself skeptical too)
I ordered my love doll from them

you can order the same love dolls and another kind from another manufacturer from here too
website removed

Always keep in mind, when PayPal is offered as a way to pay, you are save to buy

Nishant

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They are selling a mixture of WM dolls at a worryingly low price together with others of another brand at a price that might even be fakes of those.

The cheapies are well clothed. They have to be:
DSCF4793.JPG
DSCF4793.JPG (600.4 KiB) Viewed 8165 times
Genuine WM boobs of this size jiggle with an amazing natural feel. The cheapies are lumps of rubber with a nipple placement resulting from a game of "pin the tail on the donkey blindfolded". Whilst WM are using hinged wrists, the cheapies still use wires instead of hinges which are on the floppy side when new and will fail from metal fatigue.

The TPE of the genuine cheapies is good, possibly excellent, but there are so many reports of people having bought cheapies made with bad TPE I would not risk buying from any reseller advertising them. Meanwhile buying from the known genuine manufacturer of the cheapies is not recommended. Their packaging does not survive international shipping. They are dolls for the local market in China.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

When I took a peek at them, the weight tells me they are fake.
In the beginning, my scammer adds on Ebay were pretty straight forward. The sellers would use WM pictures to sell dolls in different sizes, but then things changed. Some started using pictures of WM140 to sell 140CM dolls so the weight was key. Some use pictures that looks close, but the bottom line is an authentic 140WM dolls weighs 50.7 lbs. A fake might fall apart as shown on TDF in two weeks.
Jeff and the BCDGirls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

FANGS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FANGS »

1. Looks like a Scam to Me. If you Google search the images of their dolls, they just copied them from other sites, and put their label on them.

2. Look up the address of their Texas Warehouse and it's a residence. Single Family Home.

3. There's three Sex doll companies, OrangeDolls, XOSexDolls, and Avsextoys listed from that address.

4. The company owner name is: John Smith May as well gone for John Doe....

5. Almost all the dolls write ups have broken English names trying to cover up the fact they're either passing off fakes, or don't want you to realize where they're stealing the photos from. The Broken English explains the Warehouse contacts name of Kenneth Xiao sounds Chinese to Me. Image

I'd like to pay 50% less as much as the next person but the evidence says this is a SCAM.
“A beloved dolls voice speaks directly to your soul in a way that cannot be explained in words.”

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome FANGS, I just realised after approving your post that this topic is almost 3 years old, but as long as their website is still up, any feedback to warn people off is helpful. Thanks for sharing your research.

FANGS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FANGS »

Slew wrote:Welcome FANGS, I just realised after approving your post that this topic is almost 3 years old, but as long as their website is still up, any feedback to warn people off is helpful. Thanks for sharing your research.

Thanks.
I might buy one off AV, if Paypal will have My back. If not then I'll give Amazon a go and rate the performance of the cheapie ones.
“A beloved dolls voice speaks directly to your soul in a way that cannot be explained in words.”

INFORMATIONS