www.wmdolls.com

Evidence and proof of fakes: DON'T BUY DOLLS ON EBAY etc

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Evidence and proof of fakes: DON'T BUY DOLLS ON EBAY etc

Post by haremlover »

I received an email this morning from a vendor not approved by TDF. It demonstrates exactly why one should buy only through TDF approved vendors. TDF approved vendors have to demonstrate that they sell from known sources, having known quality and known levels of customer service.

The email received explicitly explained that the vendor concerned gets dolls which look like WM dolls which are made by a variety of other factories at cheap price.
Actually we do not sell WM doll, of cause without WM155 and WM163. As sex doll, a body could be installed with different heads, our factory made different mould for heads, included the one which same as WM155 and WM163. The price is much cheaper than WM Doll. So if you need 148cm or 170cm sex doll with the heads which same as WM155 or WM163, we also could provide to you, we need install the heads on the 170cm body.

We have many sex dolls same as WM doll, with the same quality and much cheaper price. We have a power and strong chain of sex dolls with many good factories partners, so we could provide so many different sex dolls. Normal or intelligent sex doll (can be heated and sounded), TPE or Silicone sex doll with better price. We also have a strong QC checking policy in order to insure the quality.
After hearing about dolls made in minor factories with poor TPE I have personally experienced a doll made with primitive TPE by a factory which had not the expertise of WM. The capability of dolls coming out of unknown factories to split easily and to be so revolting as to be a turn-off is a most significant risk.

Vendors and manufacturers approved by TDF are approved for a reason . . . Their output is known from known sources made to known quality and their membership is dependent upon submission to TDF's dispute resolution service should ever there be cause for argument. The result is that there are very very few such instances and TDF has become a forum of working together, buyers, vendors and manufacturers driven by common enthusiasms.

Anyone buying outside such an environment is exposing themselves to the risks posed by the company who wrote to me this morning. Such companies couldn't care less what they sell and are only interested in getting the sale and receiving the money. With a profit margin of 100% it doesn't matter to them if they have to send out a second load of rubbish in the event of dispute resolution if push comes to shove.

What really rang my alarm bells is that they pictured both the infamous WM165 K-cup as well as the WM155 under the heading of "158". Either the company doesn't know what it's supplying or the chances of not receiving what's pictured in the photograph are extremely high.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Evidence and proof of fakes: DON'T BUY DOLLS ON EBAY etc

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Harem,
Thank you again....
Luckily, many crooks are STUPID, but sadly, on Ebay, most people looking for a doll have no idea unless they read some of my scammer listings.
Will you kindly email me the Ebay user name?
Best,
Jeff and the BCDGirls

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Though I wouldn't buy from any vendor I'm not familiar with your not really making your case here. Actually, I've seen so many posts from you that ring of advertisement I must ask the question. Are you a paid or compensated representative for any of the doll manufacturers or vendors on this board?
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TTNLBTPD wrote:Are you a paid or compensated representative for any of the doll manufacturers or vendors on this board?
:haha4:

I enthuse over what is good. And I enthuse about dolls because they can bring great benefits.

When people get stung by bad dolls it's bad for the reputation of all dolls.

Inflatables got a bad name. One went into a sexshop and saw some hideous monstrosity and wondered how anyone could be so desperate as to masturbate with one of those things. Wives were revolted. That revulsion remained even when blow up dolls progressed to inflatables which were quite glamorous.

After hearing about dolls which fell apart rapidly on which unsuspecting victims had blown $$$$, often saving for up to two years, this year I actually experienced one. She wasn't packed very well
IMG_20160616_130336.jpg
IMG_20160616_130336.jpg (355.78 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
and she leaked so much oil that the carton was saturated and the TPE was squashed
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG (335.76 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
and dented and she was an immediate turn-off. Dolls like that are bad for the reputation of dolls. If my wife had seen that one my reputation with wife would never have recovered. The doll was expelled from the house fast. She was rather gruesome.
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG (340.03 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
For reasons of science I moved the legs up and sideways into the sexual position and then into the rest position just five times. Just this started to tear the groin.
groin damage.jpg
groin damage.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
I had another doll second hand from an earlier incarnation of a manufacturer who has most significantly improved and earned my enthusiasm as a result. That doll was only two months old. She presented such a revolting sight
DSCF1847.JPG
DSCF1847.JPG (115.38 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
I had to make sure my wife never saw her.

As a result of the TDF dispute resolution service that manufacturer undertook some serious improvements and sent me a replacement doll when they had started to be incorporated. Those improvements earned the support not only from me but numbers of other die-hard traditional silicone doll enthusiasts.

If anyone wants to expose themselves to the risks of the sights photographed above please do ignore my advice to stick with TDF registered manufacturers and vendors. If you've got not much money and can only afford one doll as the only doll in your life please do ignore my advice and buy from any take-your-money-and-run seller on Ebay, Amazon, DHGate or Alibaba but don't complain if the sights I've photographed then come in a box home to you.

On the contrary, if I enthuse about a doll and photograph her it's a matter of pride that I can recommend her to anyone and rely on them still being friends in the future.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

You didn't answer my question.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I enthuse about good dolls for the good of dolls in general and the good that dolls can do for people and accordingly have drawn attention to pitfalls of high probability in which people's money is likely to be swallowed in black holes. To suggest that my enthusiasm and opinions expressed is skewed by pecuniary interest is wrong and insulting. I have not been paid by any manufacturer and my doll hobby has cost a lot of money. Anyone who has followed what I do with dolls such as viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784 can see from what I put my dolls through and have experience what a good doll should be able to live up to doing. I will only enthuse about a doll that lives up to good standards and about which I can be certain that pleasure will result to others.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... post101761 is an example of a doll which I bought specifically to keep me updated with the current manufacturer's output and resold before my wife counted another in the cupboard.

The bottom line is that if anyone wants a doll which falls apart like this
after five movements, then please do buy from sources ignoring my experience and warnings accordingly.

There are the testimonies here on this forum of people enthusing over and ebay doll and reporting problems or even if not reporting problems evaporating from the forum uncharacteristic of people having bought a good doll and enthusing. Unfortunately with every day that passes there is some newbie asking the question "Is is safe to buy from " . . . such and such a roguemonger source advertising TPE dolls as silicone and the message to stick to safe known sources for the avoidance of risk has to be drummed home as often, time and time again.

If you don't like reading my posts then please don't read them.

Please do also buy from the sources I advise against and prove me wrong.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Never mind then.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Never mind then
L✰neR✯nger

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I merely asked a legitimate question from what I have read. You have answered it. If you want to take offence to it then I don't know what to say.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The reality is that if you had been more familiar with what I write and what I've done with dolls you'd appreciate better what I do with dolls and the experience with which I'm able to pass benefit on to others.

You'll find more on https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=57802 and I'll rave till my dying day about the beauties of Private Island Beauties and for the record haven't received an iota of benefit from Patrick other than the friendship of an artist most deservedly worthy of respect. Whilst I might not still have Kira, Joon, Bella and their sisters doesn't in the least detract from my enthusiasm and respect for his work.

What pains me greatly is to read of people coming to the forum and coming to dolls at rather a low point in their lives and that low point becoming lower on account of getting scammed. Somebody scrimping on $15 an hour saving for two years and then blowing it on a doll that falls to pieces and is unrepairable in months.

Here's a broken hip joint
4815s.jpg
4815s.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
of a doll from a manufacturer formerly selling on ebay. It's conscientiously welded on every nut unintentionally resulting in it not being able to be repaired.

That's why the protection that the TDF environment gives is valuable to all and whilst people can go elsewhere they do so at risk of peril.

An example of this was for instance Maiden Doll coming into the open around 18 months ago and being accepted elsewhere without much scrutiny. Those dolls surfacing through ebay didn't give much lasting pleasure to people and this is why the scrutiny applied by TDF is valuable to all. Sandro at Doll Studio investigated a Maiden Doll production recently and found in early course tears under the armpits, possibly indicative of what might happen elsewhere in use and the company weren't very keen on sending a replacement.

Some think they can rely on a Chinese vendor. In the course of my investigations a Chinese vendor offering copies responded to me:
As you said that many people report terrible experiences and problems ware not shown by photographs taken upon shipping. That will not happen in our company. Because we will shown all the part of the doll to our clients, if there are any problems, we just return the dolls to factory and let them ship a new one, until it is a perfect doll and our clients are satisfied with the doll. That is why our clients know the factories but order from us.
This sort of hit-and-miss approach to getting a doll and if it's not OK getting a replacement might be OK for the internal market in China but shipping fees make it out of the question for international transactions. Another reality is that some TPE is not properly formulated and tears and this is not discovered until the customer has put it to use. Photographs at the vendor's premises will look fine and not reveal the poor material. So people can get photos with a doll and their name on the photo and it doesn't mean much at all. The defects are only found upon "use" and then the grief starts.

And what do you think happens to the reject dolls sent back to the factory?

So getting a fake through a vendor who gets fakes and promises the doll will be OK . . . is the old old story.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LoneRanger wrote:Never mind then.
:-( I enjoyed your former response !

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's an ebay doll normally shown well clothed:
DSCF4793.JPG
DSCF4793.JPG (600.4 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
The ebay sellers don't show you what you really get:
DSCF4795.JPG
DSCF4795.JPG (592.46 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
The nipples seemed to have been positioned in a game of sticking the tail on the donkey, and as for the shape of the rest . . .

Perhaps fine as a sex object if that's what one know's one's getting and one can guarantee the source to ensure a production with good TPE. Most seen to date bought on ebay and the like are not.

The bum's not as shapely as it might be either
DSCF4812.JPG
DSCF4812.JPG (603.46 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

haremlover wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:Never mind then.
:-( I enjoyed your former response !

Best wishes

Harem
I know, but when you give great advice to someone and they get huffy at you, I say why bother. Sometimes the only time you learn that fire is hot is when you get burnt.
L✰neR✯nger

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

But I wasn't huffy. . ..?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS