www.wmdolls.com

Is siliconelovedoll.co.uk legit or scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
nattwara

Is siliconelovedoll.co.uk legit or scam?

Post by nattwara »

Hi, I'm wondering if this site is legit or not.

http://siliconelovedoll.co.uk/

I didn't see any thread about this site in the SCAM Alerts section.
So I'm posting to ask if anyone could help me identify the site.

They got a really cheap price. Is this suspiciously cheap or is this normal?
But it's said "Wholesale" on their site so I'm not sure.
And when I click add to basket they also allow just 1 doll (with flat rate 70 GBP shipping) even though they said "wholesale"?
And I can't find them in the manufacturer and vendor forum.
Their logo also look they copy-paste the arrow from amazon logo.

DRpats

Re: Is siliconelovedoll.co.uk legit?

Post by DRpats »

Yes, they are legit, but they deliver late!

I'm a sexual counselor and therapist in London. One of my patients who suffers from erectile dysfunction ordered from them a few months back and told me about it in a session. He said it helped him quite a lot. I'm not very into dolls, but i found it interest so I ordered one as well.

My overall experience: Happy with the result, but the service needs some work.

After ordering and speaking with livechat i was promised a delivery within a week, but it took three weeks to arrive. The doll was like the pictures, works fine.

I recently tried to order another because I started using the doll in my courses but they just refused saying they are only dealing with larger orders and due to their manufacturers policies, they cant sell to individual clients, that I need to be a business, "ordering a sample". So I came to this forum, hopefully someone can help.

Their prices are not cheap compared to Ebay, if anything only their daily deal seems to be worth wild.

Overall I did received my doll, but late, communication wasn't great but they eventually got back to me, it was what was I paid for and now is being using in one of my counseling sessions.

I'll buy my next doll from WMdolls I think... Unless someone has any better idea or suggestion, like I said.. I'm new.

- Dr. Pats..

doll fan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is siliconelovedoll.co.uk legit or scam?

Post by doll fan »

Thanks for posting this,i checked out the link in the past and it all seems a little too good to be true.if it was legit i would definitely buy my first doll from these guys.
id really love to hear a second opinion from a senior member of the forum if they can verify if this company is legit.

doll fan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is siliconelovedoll.co.uk legit?

Post by doll fan »

DRpats wrote:Yes, they are legit, but they deliver late!

I'm a sexual counselor and therapist in London. One of my patients who suffers from erectile dysfunction ordered from them a few months back and told me about it in a session. He said it helped him quite a lot. I'm not very into dolls, but i found it interest so I ordered one as well.

My overall experience: Happy with the result, but the service needs some work.

After ordering and speaking with livechat i was promised a delivery within a week, but it took three weeks to arrive. The doll was like the pictures, works fine.

I recently tried to order another because I started using the doll in my courses but they just refused saying they are only dealing with larger orders and due to their manufacturers policies, they cant sell to individual clients, that I need to be a business, "ordering a sample". So I came to this forum, hopefully someone can help.

Their prices are not cheap compared to Ebay, if anything only their daily deal seems to be worth wild.

Overall I did received my doll, but late, communication wasn't great but they eventually got back to me, it was what was I paid for and now is being using in one of my counseling sessions.

I'll buy my next doll from WMdolls I think... Unless someone has any better idea or suggestion, like I said.. I'm new.

- Dr. Pats..
what about shipping details,tracking numbers,courier service involved,it is possible that your doll was held up in customs and if it was shipped direct from china then 3 weeks is the norm,in some cases it takes longer have had to wait up to 6 weeks for items from china.something like this on the other hand,im not dropping a few hundred on something that will be seized by customs or never arrive at all,like yourself i am new and dont want to get burned on my first attempt at a purchase.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Buy from a TDF approved vendor and you will be safe
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DRPats WELCOME!

For a start they are a dishonest bag of marketeers selling TPE dolls as silicone.

Their prices are too cheap.

I have been hunting down fakes for quite a time and a chinese seller says he can get "the same" dolls from "other factories" cheaper . . . Oh yes.

Some of those dolls are WM photos and WM dolls don't come at those prices.

Others of those dolls are similar to others which have caused people grief in the past and may be made by multiple factories. Sandro at DollStudio has investigated one source and found horrible quality with TPE that splits and I have investigated another source and found good quality TPE although a more primitive skeleton. The wrists will break in early course and I'm not sure about the neck. Only time will tell.

The reality is that TDF registered vendors know the range of dolls and where the good ones come from . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Allerious
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Allerious »

I'd advise people to stay away from this site. I foolishly ordered from them. Never bought a doll before. I saw it was much cheaper than other places i'd seen and didn't think to check if it's legit. I guess alarm bells should have been ringing at just how much cheaper it was.

I can't say 100% at the moment that it's a scam but i placed my order on 1st January and it hasn't arrived yet. I had been communicating with someone at the company called Jennifer Gibson for the first 2 weeks after placing the order. She would reply promptly keeping me updated on the progress of the order and the replies were thorough so i felt like this was unlikely a scam and why bother responding at all.

The current situation is after Jennifer (probably not their real name) said it was due for delivery on Saturday 21st i haven't had a reply to the last 2 e-mails i sent saying it hadn't arrived on the due date. I'm now thinking they were probably responding to me as they likely do with anyone who orders from them. It's a good idea when i think about it as they have to assume people will complain about them online so the longer they string people along the longer they stop them from telling people the experience with them.

If by some miracle my order does turn up i will post back in this thread as i obviously don't want to give them a bad reputation if they are legit but it seems extremely unlikely.

Anyway live and learn. I just hope i can stop others wasting their money by posting this warning.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for your input and WELCOME! to the forum

Did you ask for a tracking number? If coming from China it's vital.

Which doll did you order?

Some dolls have been seized (wrongly) by Customs and I've helped a couple of members on this front

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Natedog100612
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Natedog100612 »

Do your research, this site is the best informational tool you use.

Sindad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sindad »

Hmmm, I clicked that link for the website and got a white page abd at the top it said "you are banned" might be my data plan but I don't think it is
Attachments
Screenshot_20170202-012620.png
Screenshot_20170202-012620.png (79.47 KiB) Viewed 3355 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No problem here ...opens fine...try with your broswer connected through a VPN....

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

This site IS a scam, I also got burned by them and is also banned from their site btw. (You can see my thread a little further down in this part of the forum, were I vented some more.)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Phoenix4ever wrote:This site IS a scam, I also got burned by them and is also banned from their site btw. (You can see my thread a little further down in this part of the forum, were I vented some more.)

I do get tired of being on the money sometimes :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS