www.wmdolls.com

Great DISAPPOINTMENT of non TDF approved doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Great DISAPPOINTMENT of non TDF approved doll

Post by haremlover »

For years people have been tempted by dolls bought at often cheap prices and often not so cheap on Ebay, Amazon and Alibaba.

Sandro has tested a doll from one factory supplying those sources and found that it split under the armpits.

I had another doll from another factory making similar dolls popular among all the non-TDF approved sources. I was really very impressed and very seduced. The TPE felt good and she was WONDERFUL in bed. But given time I test dolls properly and some survive. I don't abuse my dolls by any means - I'm gentle and treat them as I would expect any kind lady to be treated.

Three from another factory this year didn't pass my testing . . . and another had an internal meltdown causing the manufacturer to do things differently.

This doll, so beautiful,
DSCF5685.JPG
DSCF5685.JPG (592.08 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
heart breakingly beautiful, stayed in my bed for three nights, keeping in the legs bent forward position for cuddling, spooning, and then on a sofa for the next night in expectation of my wife's imminent return.

Today upon putting her away, bending the legs to the relaxed position . . .
DSCF5683.JPG
DSCF5683.JPG (728.2 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
This doll is so beautiful that I hope the factory will find a solution to their TPE formulation.

But in the meantime there is a real reason why vendors not approved by TDF are not approved by TDF.

When a new factory comes on stream it's important that the dolls are not brought into an approved status without the factory or someone testing them. Surviving a photographer's posing isn't good enough. Surviving a quickie in lustful haste not good enough either. It's not until someone gets to know the doll, as a doll "friend", admirer and "lover" that one really discovers the quality of a doll.And that test has got to be over a month or so, use over the course of a little time.

The factories don't do this. Many factories don't have a person who takes their dolls to bed. They only want to make dolls and sell them. That's as far as the non-TDF approved factories and vendors get. Dolls should be tested in advance of them being released into the market for testing to be left to customers.

So if anyone goes to a non approved vendor, the chances are that they'll get a doll like the one I've photographed.

It's also reason why one must be very circumspect about any new brand or factory coming forward with dolls. One must ask "has this doll been tested?" and "who by?".

I express enthusiasm elsewhere in the forums for dolls I know to be good. I do so because through personal experience I know dolls which are not so good.

So if I say (in the lower price market) to someone wanting a TPE doll that WM YL and OR are good it's because I have experience of Jinsan dolls which are good, and other brands of non-TDF-approved TPE doll which have problems. Others can rave over other good dolls likewise they know from experience. If I say that silicone dolls are better in some ways, it's because I've interviewed them also.

It's good for there to be diversity and I hope that this particular manufacturer not represented on TDF overcomes the limitations of their TPE which initially seemed so good so that perhaps they, and others, might be worthy of TDF accreditation in the future.

If anyone finds a thread from a newbie asking "is it safe to buy from xyz.com website" not represented on TDF, please do them a favour and refer them to this thread and the photos of my lovely but disintegrating doll.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Great DISAPPOINTMENT of non TDF approved doll

Post by Dollstudio »

Here is a comment from Indigo:
This is a typical damage due to excessive material tension in the intimate area, exactly in the skin fold of the thigh.

I call such damage "ruptures" (or "bursts").

The main reason is a construction [design] deficiency because there is not enough TPE material.
When the legs are spread, the labia of the vagina is very wide.
This results in an incredibly high material tension precisely in this skin fold.
If you still practice sex, the TPE material bursts apart.

This crack can only be glued with Loctite 406 […]. Using the original TPE glue [if you have one from this manufacturer] is risky as it can eat a hole into the skin.

When he has glued this crack with Loctite 406, he is urgently to perform several applications with vaseline over the entire intimate area and the skin folds,
In order to increase the elasticity by means of the increased saturation.
Otherwise, he also has this crack on the other side.
Maybe this helps…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Thank you again Harem for your efforts to keep us from purchases which end in tears. :)
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks both.

I don't want to put this manufacturer in the bin as a result of this as their dolls are attractive and quality, despite this, is better than others and they might possibly be in reach of grasping at improvement.

The manufacturer responds:
This is a rare phenomenon, I 'm sorry you have This kind of trouble, when tpe bent for long time can cause cracks, it is very sorry, This is the shortcoming of tpe, it doesn‘t always bend and fold, it should lie low for a long time. We can bent the tpe, but for a long time of bending, can appear rupture.
Meanwhile a friend with experience of this manufacturer writes:
I have had my TPE dolls sitting in a chair for weeks and nothing like this happened.
Especially one parrot two many dolls, Lydia.
In fact, my "XZ" ( I am guessing [same manufacturer]) for a month, no such damage.
So this lends weight to the manufacturer's assertion that the problem is rare.

The doll had not been in a sexually splayed out position causing lateral tension. DS show how their dolls like sex and it tends to be a good tip for all dolls and very sexy. Bring the legs upwards with her on her back, almost even to knees near boobs, and splay outwards. So this is an extreme torsional tension. This wasn't quite how this lady was positioned - she was on her side with her legs bent forwards probably a little above 90 degrees, and one bent more then the other, and at the knees bent as if sitting.

I agree this was an extreme torsion - but which other dolls survive - but not one cause through too little material.

There is another factor. This type of TPE has a memory a bit like memory foam. TPEs without this tend to separate into strands in a torsional fracture. This TPE bunches into angular folds which then smooth out in a couple of hours.

It may be that this TPE has to be handled differently and is possibly fine with understanding. However this is a new dimension to doll experience.

The TPE did not fail in use. It failed in being moved quickly after a resting time in one position, into another position relaxed from strong torsion, and when cold.

So perhaps the secret is not to undertake such movements quickly, and to do them when the doll is at bed temperature rather than cold air temperature.

This is similar to inflatables that used to be accompanied by instruction sheets telling one not to unfold the inflatable below 16 degrees C. Doing so would cause pinhole cracks.

So potentially we are looking at the fluid-solid and temperature dynamics of this material, which if understood can create what I believe to be a good doll.

The bottom line of this experience is that were these dolls to be sold by TDF vendors, vendors selling them would be aware of this thread and give precautionary instructions appropriately. In buying from non-TDF sources one's buying from sources getting their dolls from anywhere and which might include sources such as this manufacturer whose dolls require knowledge of such particular handling procedures.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

haremlover wrote: ...
This doll, so beautiful,
Best wishes

Harem

Harem, could you please post couple more images of that dolls breasts. I mean, it seems those are THE super tits I was searching for so long.

Maybe TDF approved manufacturers consider this shape to use for their next models.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's the doll which caused a lot of controversy http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=67493 and seeing that thread and mention of WM15 head now I see why at the time WM were furious about her. Whether the head is the same that I have I'm not sure but certainly the body shape is not a copy of a WM body.

Having seen what the company who made mine are capable of, I really would like to see this body shape more widely available and I was very very imprssed by the feel of the TPE "in action".

When one has a doll disaster especially of a doll one likes, one's first reaction is panic and a disappointment. The problem here is that this TPE is not falling to pieces as Sandro's did. She has survived arms above head position extremely well. But I have returned the arms to a kinder position relatively quickly and I think that in this particular circumstance this is a different form of TPE requiring different handling. Other dolls fragment at the groin here, and this one didn't. Instead the TPE of this doll goes into large block shapes when compressed. These block shapes then provide stress points upon which the resulting weakness causes a fragmentation.

It may be that a posing position should not be kept for more than 24 hours at a time and if moved after 48 hours and if cold (12 degrees C) rather than bed temperature, the movement should be broken into two movements say 6 hours apart to allow the material to recover its shape more gently.

This behaviour is rather like that of a non-Newtonian fluid.

When my wife is next away I'll have the opportunity to interview this lady again and see whether damage recurrs or spreads.

Until it's possible to get better understanding of this doll's material, which is not like obviously bad TPE of other dolls I've come across I would not write off this particular factory's output but wouldn't recommend anyone to buy without heeding the provisos of movement and temperature above.

Most certainly it's important not to buy through the non-approved sites or else one's likely to get dolls made of TPE which fragments badly at the slightest inclination - and this TPE is not like that.

Another aspect is that this doll's breasts are not hollow. They are a bit like two footballs, although soft enough to be pleasurable cushioning when lying on top of her. Wrists are not hinged.

If you're looking for such breasts then the WM155 has them to perfection.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It was in this position
s5616.jpg
s5616.jpg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 3489 times
in which she was left for some days and nights,
s5610.jpg
s5610.jpg (67.43 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
lovely doll to cuddle from behind and intertwine legs.
sDSCF5529.jpg
sDSCF5529.jpg (62.5 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
Seeing the original thread about this doll is her head really a copy of WM #15?
sDSCF5643.jpg
sDSCF5643.jpg (38.79 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
sDSCF4800.jpg
sDSCF4800.jpg (63.54 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
sDSCF4803.jpg
sDSCF4803.jpg (62.98 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
It's important to note that there hasn't been a trace of leaked oil on any sheets or furniture. She's very civilised in that regard.

Best wishes

Harem
Attachments
sDSCF5620.jpg
sDSCF5620.jpg (45.86 KiB) Viewed 3494 times

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

All of my dolls have "crack" between crotch and thighs.
The vagina is starting to split toward the anus, slowly but sure.
I like my doll to sit on my lap with her leg spread wide open, once or twice a day, one to two hours at max.
It only took less than one month for this to happen.
I am saving for an OR Doll Torso, at least she already spread at default :)
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Sorry to hear the bad news, Harem. This is why I think torso dolls are the best option for TPE-based products. Too many joint and "skin" complaints to ignore, even among trusted companies.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What sort of crack? A sharp crack like this lady . . . ?

or

or this?
groin damage.jpg
groin damage.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So...has anyone else tried the locktite 406 and vasoline trick......Ayla (my 155cm WM shannon model) has developed some small tpe tears on the top rear side of one of her thighs that only opens when the leg is in the 90 degree to the body position. The tear is about an inch long and a bout 1/4 inch deep...with a few noticeable tpe strands visible.

Interstingly enough....I noticed it after moving her back onto the couch so she could watch TV with Lexi...but she had been lying in bed on her back with legs strait out under the blanket for the time I was away at sea...so once again possibly a symptom aligning with Harem's tpe strand bunching hypothesis, requiring slow movement when moving our doll positions when they have been at rest for a period of time.

Keen to fix it...but need to find the correct formula.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's a most interesting observation. Perhaps this problem might not be due to this manufacturer or "bad" quality but "flowability" of TPE as a liquid solid material.

What is the Loctite and vaseline trick?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I agree with Harem that only approved manufacturers should be purchased,

however I've had issues like this
groin damage.jpg
groin damage.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
with brand new 'approved' dolls, after tests performed at our PQC. It happened both to a YL155/A
and a WM 140/D - so it wouldn't be safe to say that dolls from approved manufacturers
are safe from those sorts of problems.

Here is the damage from the YL155:
IMG_3804.JPG
IMG_3804.JPG (64.04 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

haremlover wrote:That's a most interesting observation. Perhaps this problem might not be due to this manufacturer or "bad" quality but "flowability" of TPE as a liquid solid material.

What is the Loctite and vaseline trick?

Best wishes

Harem
Heya Harem...long time no chat...

Sandro from DS posted about it above in the 2nd response :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

xsdolls wrote:I agree with Harem that only approved manufacturers should be purchased,

however I've had issues like this
The attachment groin damage.jpg is no longer available
with brand new 'approved' dolls, after tests performed at our PQC. It happened both to a YL155/A
and a WM 140/D - so it wouldn't be safe to say that dolls from approved manufacturers
are safe from those sorts of problems.

Here is the damage from the YL155:
The attachment IMG_3804.JPG is no longer available
George
Hey George,
What a coincidence !
This is the damage on my YL128.
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3380 times
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

INFORMATIONS