www.wmdolls.com

Great DISAPPOINTMENT of non TDF approved doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Great DISAPPOINTMENT of non TDF approved doll

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If all the dolls coming in now are alot harder, George would now.
I truly think that there were problems with the TPE dolls being to soft, they tried to compensate, but messed up and then made it right, but just because you got a doll recently, does NOT mean they were made recently.
That is just my opinion.
My last BCD customer loved the softness. The problem seems to have been resolved, but the people that got the dolls that were too soft and perhaps falling apart or too hard, should contact the vendors.
Do whatever you can too get it worked out.
If you can not, get TDF staff involved.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Buyers be WARE that is the best policy!

"The following is ONLY MY OPINION"

All doll manufacturers have issues some worse than others, some more than others But to say that if a Vendor or a manufacturer isn't approved by TDF They are either "scam artist, rip off artist or are providing inferior dolls then that is just insanely WRONG! I have (3) Dolls, all from an APPROVED TDF Manufacturer and from an APPROVED TDF Vendor and all of them have had the same issue, determined to be un-repairable by the TDF APPROVED manufacturer. I have repaired (2) of these dolls. They are now unique in the doll world.

There are bad manufacturers and bad vendors to be sure, and there are good manufacturers and good vendors, NOT ALL of them are here!

It is pretty lame that anyone would think that the only legitimate Manufacturers or Vendors are here!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CrazyCajun,
Yes, there have to be on the outside of TDF as well.
In my opinion, the risk are alot worse on Ebay and Amazon of finding these vendors. Both are loaded with sellers like King Mansion for example selling inferior fakes ect....
Even the high end dolls can have an Achilles heel which is why choosing the right vendor is important no matter where some one got his/her doll from.
On TDF, the buyers will get an authentic doll from a vendor. The doll might have issues which is when the vendor needs to fight for their customer even if it pisses off the manufacturer so the buyer is a satisfied customer.
Jeff and the BCDGirls

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

I am shopping for a doll. Has this tearing issue been resolved?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, it has been resolved.
You also should check out Indigo20 thread on TPE care.
Jeff and the BCDGirls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I emailed RLSD and told them that the new 141cm zoe doll that i have was a little firm and not as soft as my YL135cm Viola doll from a year ago, and David told me WM has changed the TPE formula to solve the problems of tearing. So far my 141cm is in great condition and i am getting used to her feel. I can tell she is going to hold up much better with this new TPE formula.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Marko1,
Thank you for that intell.
BTW, if you check out you the vaseline protocol you might be pleasantly surprised.
Jeff and the BCDGirls

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Thank you, Jeff for the Indigo20/TPE info. I read it and saved the link for future ref.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have clearly opened up an unexpected hornets' nest here but one which rather needed airing. I'm satisfied for the moment that the doll from the non-approved factory is probably rather good, the material needing understanding. Importantly it doesn't tear in a fragmenting sort of way. Instead, compression under stress causes the material to block as solid rather than elastic. When this is stretched back to the original shape it needs to be done gently and probably at a higher temperature.

I have repaired the split. TPE glue was terrible and made the hold bigger where I used it. Instead the proper repair was done with Xylene / Xylol into which I had dissolved some TPE. When I last looked this repair was great and I will apply some heat to the surface with a high temperature air soldering station wand.

With regard to the horror photos of known brands the problem is a lack of reference as against another doll having lived in action to the same extent. My reference for this is my September 2015 WM158, Pippa Pendleton, who has the slightest marks in her groin creases. Whilst most of my dolls are for photos only such as Nefertiti (WM155) I bought another WM155 of May 2016 vintage specifically as a reference for action use with which to compare the dolls from the new Vivid brand specifically.

When my wife is away my non-photographic dolls take turns to keep me company just for a couple of nights each, so they get rather similar masures of action.

The WM155 seemed no softer made in May to Nefertiti made in December. In action she experienced groin lines slightly more than Pippa, but not at all excessively so.

The final prototype Vivid lady seemed a very good TPE which experienced no damage after a couple of nights of - well shall we say she seduced me good and proper and reminded me of when my wife and I first met. That TPE might be of a similar nature to the doll which caused me to instigate this thread.

There may be a very simple answer to the health of these dolls. The doll suffering the problem had been left in the same position for three nights - yes, I'm partial to that position! The answer is not to leave her positioned for nights on end and to move her every morning into the relaxed position.

This might be appropriate for all TPE dolls.

When I'm home with proper computer access again I will attach some comparative reference photos.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

haremlover wrote:
DSCF5685.JPG

Harem
Hey Harem, how soft is this doll compared to the new softer WM dolls and the older, harder WM formula?

Also, I believe they do offer hollow breasts as an option.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hi Harem, can you post a picture of your repair please? It would be nice to start a thread on repairs and there outcome, who knows maybe we might get good at it by trial and error through the forum.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Above I mentioned seeking a standard measure in order for wear and tear on dolls to be able to be looked at against a reference of similar use profiles.

Here's a 13 month old WM158 from around October 2015 who when my wife is away for a week or so has kept me happy for a couple of nights on each occasion.

The May 2016 WM155 was softer and had more intensive interactions and frequencies on other nights whilst I had her from June to August, specifically bought for degradation testing. The groin damage was similar to the older 158 and within the bounds of acceptability enough for me to have sold her for the same price that I bought her for.

One can see that the TPE is stretched in lines as a result of the forces applied to it when bending the legs upwards to the sitting position and beyond into the fetal position. It's a torsional stress and the lines break without sideways binding.

The new TPE coming forward from some manufacturers behaves differently. When it is compressed in one direction and stretched torsionally, where it is compressed it solidifies into a harder block giving effects like fold lines:

These fold lines disappear in the course of time, particularly at bed temperature rather than 12 degrees or so room temperature.

The compression / tension at the thigh with the legs coming up into sitting and fetal position gives a twist, visible in these fold lines:

The material is brilliantly elastic so that it copes well with extreme stretching

and

without damage at all. In that photo the nature of torsional stretching is clear.

The problem, which now I realise isn't really a problem, is that if one allows the material to stay in a fixed position for days on end, it will solidify with its memory effect, and needs time to re-elastify. So the answer with this material is
AFTER POSING FOR A NIGHT MOVE THE DOLL BACK INTO NEUTRAL REST POSITION DURING THE DAY

I discovered the hard way. Provided one takes this precaution I believe this to be very good TPE for dolls.

Mending the crevasse, Xylol did quite well but it's clearly left a softer area along the line.

I tested TPE glue, and probably used too much, and it created a hole which has opened up. I'll probably re-melt the area using a hot air soldering station.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

So, am I to understand that if I leave my doll sitting in a chair (fitted with memory foam) for extended periods of time that folds and creases will occur? And am I to understand that, in order to prevent this, the doll be in a prone position as much as possible?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If the TPE is of the sort that has fold crease dents then yes. If no dents appear after compression then not necessary. The TPE that dents is more stretchy and does not fragment as the earlier TPE used to do. But relaxing it in the prone position after 12 or 18 hours is probably a good idea.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

haremlover wrote:If the TPE is of the sort that has fold crease dents then yes. If no dents appear after compression then not necessary. The TPE that dents is more stretchy and does not fragment as the earlier TPE used to do. But relaxing it in the prone position after 12 or 18 hours is probably a good idea.

Best wishes

Harem
Interesting. So how does the softness compare to WM though? I have a late 2016 Jinsan doll with the ultrasoft material (gets damaged sort of easily) and a late 2015 one with the firmer material from before that. How does the actual softness of this new TPE compare? Thanks Harem.

INFORMATIONS