www.wmdolls.com

Ripoff ! Candy8teen SCAM

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Grassmann66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ripoff ! Candy8teen SCAM

Post by Grassmann66 »

They took my money, then nothing but excuses, lies and son stories in return.
No doll. No tracking number. Nothing.
SCAM. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ripoff ! Candy8teen SCAM

Post by david 68 »

did you use paypal to do payment? thats the safes way, .

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Go after them!
If you used paypal, you have recourse!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

RE: PayPal
It appears, from replies in other post on the C18 issue, that C18 strings you along promising to send you a doll until the time allowed to file a claim with PayPal has expired then C18 will no longer reply to your inquiries at all.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Their website is the most unprofessional mess so I cannot imagine who would order from them and expect any positive result. Nevertheless, a search on the Better Business Bureau is not encouraging. Mail sent to the business (most likely requests to respond to F rating submissions) is being returned as UNDELIVERABLE.

https://www.bbb.org/pittsburgh/business ... a-71009918

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

That's two in one months time for these guys. I think TDF should reconsider their status. I wish you didn't have to go through this. This makes me sick and it didn't even happen to me.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

I'm sad to see this, I have two dolls from Candyeighteen that are nine years old now and have nothing but respect for and fond memories of my dealings with them.
I hope this issue will resolve to the benefit of the customers, Candyeighteen and the TDF quickly.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

These guys are about to be in trouble if they don't get their crap together.

rubberball55

Post by rubberball55 »

Grassmann66 wrote:They took my money, then nothing but excuses, lies and son stories in return.
You will be just as unhappy if you receive a doll. They are hard plastic, unrealistic junk
IMHO. I tossed mine in the garbage a few days after receiving as it was a joke. Hopefully
you get your money back and run.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

rubberball55 wrote:
Grassmann66 wrote:They took my money, then nothing but excuses, lies and son stories in return.
You will be just as unhappy if you receive a doll. They are hard plastic, unrealistic junk
IMHO. I tossed mine in the garbage a few days after receiving as it was a joke. Hopefully
you get your money back and run.
Definitely agree with this.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Without offending anyone, I have never understood how anyone could want their dolls. I have bit my tongue for years but I will have to say here, these are the worst looking, most horribly made, dolls I have ever seen and I never understood how anyone would want one. Candy8teen dolls look WORST than any other doll manufacturers' mistake or defect dolls. Much worse. Their own photos show the most disastrously made dolls I have ever seen since I have been active in the doll community over the last 17 years.

Enough said. This is one company that died before it started, and no one will miss.

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Candy18 just posted they are no longer in business. Sorry, hope you get your money back.
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Being C18's resident troll, here's some more trolling.
The dolls, while not extremely well made or designed, had their place here. Many I would consider cute. I thought the Pam was a nice looking doll. I will not berate the dolls for what they are/ were or those members of TDF who owned them. I was always on the lookout for one myself on the used market, but it never worked out.

Back in the better C18 days I supported ITSME and then Mike and the C18 doll line. Often mentioned to those who were considering purchasing a doll, that the doll could be made better via better makeup applied, better wig. Dressing her in a body suit or costume to hide the seams, etc.

I had and have no gripe with the C18 doll company or doll line other than not filling orders completely to the satisfaction of customer and giving customers the run around. Don't know why I have to be the one to speak up so vocally about these ongoing issues. It seems like new TDF members have gotten scammed by C18 and are totally unaware of the issues that have been plaguing C18 for yrs. I just can't stand by and watch them flounder without letting them know they are not alone.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Fekya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fekya »

good to know, I know I'm not buying from candy8teen evar.
hello I'm new!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

No excuses!!
Either send out the doll or REFUND THE MONEY!!
TDF Admin should step in to resolve.
Please keep us updated on this situation.
This is supposed to be a safe place to share our passion and there is no place for a company that is ripping us off!!!!

INFORMATIONS