www.wmdolls.com

Customer experience buying through Customdolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Customer experience buying through Customdolls

Post by haremlover »

I've been helping some people with problems of dolls being seized by Customs and in the course of this I came across someone who hasn't had a very nice time buying through Customdolls in the UK.

Vendors have known about Customs taking issue with 100cm dolls and should either not be selling them or being open with customers about problems experienced.

A responsible vendor should be at least supportive on dealing with Customs.

But instead of such support, below is the response from Customdolls:
As stated in our terms and conditions, once we buy the doll from the
supplier then the title of the goods passes to our customer.

It is then out of our control and not our responsibility from then on.

Some countries at the moment do not have problems with such items, we
was up until now one of those countries, and until somebody challenges
the confiscation of these dolls, then nothing can be done.

We have no control over customs whatsoever. We also do not have
unlimited funds to refund any losses like this to our buyers at this
time.

We make very little profit as a middle man on these dolls, sometimes
just enough to feed our children.

You purchased the doll at practically cost price, hence the fact the
other sellers prices are hundreds higher than ours.

As you are aware these dolls come from China, therefor they have to be
purchased by us at a high price from our suppliers.

As an example any damage which would occur to the dolls in transit
would be down to the courier and supplier/manufacturer to sort out,
not an individual acting as an agent who just resells the dolls, and
as stated on our website we are a reseller not a manufacturer.

At this time we currently do not have the funds to purchase our own
stock, this is due to the market being saturated by individuals trying
to earn a crust.

Also due to the doll not being sent by me, and me not being the
receiver then Border force would not speak with me in relation to
matters that I am not involved in, this is because the goods and title
to them belong to you and therefor are now youre responsibility.

The only thing I can advise is that you challenge customs/border force
directly, at this time we do not have the resources to do this, this
is down to lacking the financial backing to do so.

And in some cases a replacement has been issued, but if we issued a
replacement for the same doll then chances are the same thing would
happen and we would be wasting money, and that is money we just dont
have at this moment in time,

As stated out of good faith and business practice, when we are in a
position to issue a refund or replacement doll, then this will happen,
we have no time frame for this and believe we do not legally need to
do this, however we will.

We have other buyers also in the same situation and making 25-80 per
doll profit just doesnt add up enough when sales volumes are very low,
sometimes we cant pay our overheads and hope this year sales with the
bigger dolls turn around so we can compensate individuals such as
yourself who have been subject to the pathetic system in place that
customs and border force operate.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and all we can do is try and make
right what some other entity has made wrong, which is unfair on us also.

Regards Customdolls
As a footnote with regard to the legitimacy of 100cm dolls it's quite apparent that a doll looking like
does not fit the sort of criteria targeted for public outcry depicted in the press:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... LDREN.html and therefore is not the sort of doll that Customs should be seizing.

Furthermore Border Force can only act upon legal authority from Parliament which, under pressure from a petition https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/119414 it has not given, the petition failing upon receiving only 254 signatures in 6 months.

Whether Border Force upon review considers that a mistake has been made or not remains to be seen but it's up to a responsible vendor to make sure that a customer gets what he buys and pays for, and assists in any smoothing out of problems.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Customer experience buying through Customdolls

Post by Gust »

A customer would certainly expect more assistance from a vendor, especially a vendor who claims he is being treated unfairly on TDF. On the other hand, I don't think this thread belongs to "scam alerts" since this is not an actual scam.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In so far as this vendor operating a site banned on TDF on his page http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/please-rea ... formation/ is purporting to be
. . . pride ourselves in giving the best service for our customers out of all the doll re selling agents, please do not listen to the negative and hateful remarks by certain forum members like Harem.

All doll enthusiasts and buyers should be aware that all our dolls are shipped from outside of the UK unless we have the stock.

Unfortunately all our customers will pay duty unless we agree this before the sale goes through.

I offer to take care of all duty and taxes if we agree on a price before hand, I try get you the best deal and try help you avoid this, here at Customdolls we do try save you money unlike places like TDF.
what the seller has said in his email above says needs no further comment within the context of this thread.

The customer reporting the matter has for the moment lost his doll, lost his money and received no service.

I hope perhaps that this seller might change so that this thread becomes redundant.

Best wishes

Harem

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

haremlover wrote:In so far as this vendor operating a site banned on TDF on his page http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/please-read-important-information/ is purporting to be
. . . pride ourselves in giving the best service for our customers out of all the doll re selling agents, please do not listen to the negative and hateful remarks by certain forum members like Harem.
Lol, did they really single you out on their website? That's very funny and completely unprofessional... but mostly funny:) You are very well known, Harem.

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

Guest7 wrote:
haremlover wrote:In so far as this vendor operating a site banned on TDF on his page http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/please-read-important-information/ is purporting to be
Lol, did they really single you out on their website? That's very funny and completely unprofessional... but mostly funny:) You are very well known, Harem.

Harem only post facts , he is not hateful or negative , so stop posting rubbish, people have the write to know what service they will get if they order from that website, untill you will make an order and dont recive either the money or the doll you will come crying here asking for harem's advice so shut it...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think there's a little misunderstanding. It's Customdolls who refer to me specifically in that way on their website. :glou:

It would be amusing but with the attitude expressed above which differs from very professional and helpful TDF sellers, it's sad rather than amusing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

It's odd to me that the government can seize something at customs like that. Here in the U.S.A you can buy what you like as long as what you are buying doesn't hurt others. Hell, sometimes we can even buy it if it can hurt others, like guns. We love guns here in the U.S.A. The person in the article didn't seem to like the size of the dolls that are 100cm dolls and the dolls shown in the article are not reflective of any of tpe dolls offered on the market as a standard. Really sounds like your government needs to let people own whatever piece of rubber they like, in whatever shape they like it in.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

Dollhugger, you completely misunderstood my post. I am 100% with Harem here. I found it really odd that a vendor (who calls himself professional) complained and singled out Harem despite his stellar reputation here on TDF.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It should be borne in mind that TDF serves people worldwide and whose first language might not be Englis. So misunderstandings from time to time can and should be expected and understood as that. Dollhugger's a good bloke.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

starion wrote:It's odd to me that the government can seize something at customs like that. Here in the U.S.A you can buy what you like as long as what you are buying doesn't hurt others. Hell, sometimes we can even buy it if it can hurt others, like guns. We love guns here in the U.S.A. The person in the article didn't seem to like the size of the dolls that are 100cm dolls and the dolls shown in the article are not reflective of any of tpe dolls offered on the market as a standard. Really sounds like your government needs to let people own whatever piece of rubber they like, in whatever shape they like it in.
and It's odd to me that the government can seize something at customs like that, after the duties and tax as bin paid, looks like legal robbery to :cry:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

starion wrote:It's odd to me that the government can seize something at customs like that. Here in the U.S.A you can buy what you like as long as what you are buying doesn't hurt others.
Actually, doll seizures also happen in the US but it's definitely not as common as in the UK. LoneRanger and a few others had their dolls seized in the US.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello, posters..

This is a friendly reminder that TDF remains a friendly place for conversation, and inflammatory remarks are not welcome. If you think someone is in error, you are urged to sort it out via PM, either with each other, or with a staff member for assistance.

Rule 3c) In an effort to keep order and avoid inflammatory situations, we ask that all grievances and complaints be sent privately to a forum manager. This is a private forum. However, we also strive to accommodate the members and welcome suggestions. Members creating inflammatory threads that become disruptive to the forum and its members will be subject suspension at management's discretion.
http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

Thank you

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

haremlover wrote:...does not fit the sort of criteria targeted for public outcry depicted in the press:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... LDREN.html and therefore is not the sort of doll that Customs should be seizing.

I think my lower right eyelid started twitching involuntarily after the third use of "robots" in a row describing dolls in that article.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Seattle Slew wrote:This is a friendly reminder that TDF remains a friendly place for conversation, and inflammatory remarks are not welcome. If you think someone is in error, you are urged to sort it out via PM, either with each other, or with a staff member for assistance.
Please forgive me - I'm not at all sure the reason for this reminder in this thread. The only inflammatory remark is made upon the page www. . . . . .co.uk/please-read-important-information/ upon the banned site.

It's so inflammatory as to be highly amusing
and in the circumstances of not providing after-sales and before delivery support to a customer with a problem the banned website owner couldn't justify his banning from the forums better.

Taken out of context in a quote, Dollhugger who's native language isn't English thought that a member was being rude to me and didn't quite understand the previous post. He's a great bloke. Everyone are good friends here :glou: so having a :haha4: good laugh about a misunderstanding adds to the fun.

The reality is that Customdolls are a hazard to all doll buyers who don't know about TDF and haven't heard about how they have dumped Dollhugger in the s*** to fend for himself without support.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Harem,
I am going to have Jeff email you so he can get upto speed on what to do if a doll is seized by customs.
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS