www.wmdolls.com

WARNING: do not buy from cheap sites AND NOT SMALL DOLLS

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

WARNING: do not buy from cheap sites AND NOT SMALL DOLLS

Post by haremlover »

I have been helping people recently who have suffered their dolls having been seized by Customs.

When such dolls are clearly of adult size, larger than 150cm high, and with adult faces, there is no reason for dolls to be seized and such seizures can be demonstrated to be unlawful.

But recently I have been assisting in the case of a small doll of 100cm height. I had assumed it was the WM100 ?G cup doll as advertised here by a member
but looking at the website I found that the doll bought wasn't a G cup and was a B-cup instead. Combine that with a face that looks too young and anyone importing such a doll might well face the fate suffered by the unfortunate Mr Forbes before the House of Lords in 2000 https://www.publications.parliament.uk/ ... forbes.htm. An "indecent image" of the nature there described can be a three dimensional sculpture and not merely be a photograph.

There are sellers everywhere except TDF who will sell you anything. If you end up in prison as a result of being sold anything, they can't care. For that reason small dolls might come cheap but they might well be more expensive than you bargained for if they come with risk of prison sentence attached.

The second matter the case I'm currently dealing with raises is how cheap cheap sellers sell and what that really means.

There are some sellers who'll sell as cheaply as necessary to undercut their competition in order to clinch a sale. Can you guess what that means? It means that they haven't built in as much slack into their viability as is necessary to make a refund if something doesn't get delivered or otherwise goes wrong. And from time to time it does.

This is why TDF make stringent enquiries of vendors seeking accreditation on the forum so that as far as it's possible to tell the business is sourcing dolls reliably and that there is appropriate confidence in ability to provide customer service.

Time and time again newbies ask "What about buying from xyzcheapsite.com" and the answer is above. There's more to it than even that because of issues of origin but that's another ballgame.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: WARNING: do not buy from cheap sites and NOT SMALL DOLLS

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Well Stated....Might make it a sticky....saves the same old question being asked time and time again.....if you are inexperienced and think you are getting a too good to be true, why pay more on an recognised website....well...the above is your answer.

I too am going through the same help out members who have siezed imports here downunder as well, so this is a global issue, not just regional.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS