www.wmdolls.com

DON'T BE SEDUCED by vendors not approved by TDF

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

DON'T BE SEDUCED by vendors not approved by TDF

Post by haremlover »

All reputable vendors will want to be approved by TDF for the reason that TDF's vetting procedure looks to see that the vendor is operating the business with customer service in mind and sourcing dolls from the reputable manufacturers.

Vendors who don't want to go through that process . . . well . . . why not?

Vendors who fail to meet the criteria laid down by TDF . . . represent hazards to buyers.

I've just come through a difficult negotiation in relation to someone who bought a doll from an external site and the doll didn't arrive. The non-approved vendor had made no provision in his business plan for funding or negotiating a replacement from the supplier and this caused him to be difficult until he saw good reasons for his arm to be twisted to cooperate. He might have learned a lesson and turn out to be a good vendor in the end, but to date his non-approved business practices have been hazardous.

It was thanks to the generosity of WM and to loans to the let-down customer from both TDF approved vendor Phil at https://www.the-doll-house.com/ and myself that a solution was found to get a replacement doll for the victim of the lost doll.

Neither Phil nor I nor Sam at WM want to be put to the time, trouble and effor nor financial risks associated with making a loan on a charitable basis again.

For these reasons there are significant risks buying from non-approved vendors.

The non-approved vendor disclosed his source to me. The lady in China was genuine, although there were one or two anomalies about things on her website, and both she as supplier and the non-approved vendor were giving prices without any margin to fund replacement or other appropriate customer service and I knew this from my knowledge of a few behind the scenes factory-gate prices.

The prices given by suppliers to reputable vendors are a little higher than the factory gate prices so as to be able to fund customer service and it's worth paying for.

Sites with prices that are cheap are either
- selling fakes
- not showing transport in their prices
- not showing import duties or taxes or VAT in their prices
so buying from them exposes customers either to buying fakes or to ending up without backup should disaster happen and at a cost which when taking into account transport and tax is the same as buying from a reputable TDF approved vendor.

Sandro for instance relates the situation with some non-approved vendors in Germany http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=80363 who sell dolls using YL photos and which are much cheaper than the YL dolls he sources from YL: the dolls sold by those sellers are most certainly not made by YL.
TDF approval is a matter of approval for a reason.

In bailing out the victim in the recent case both Phil at The Doll House https://www.the-doll-house.com/ and Doug at Passion Dolls https://www.passiondolls.com/ as well as Sam at WM have been particularly helpful and generous spirited. We don't want to have to man the lifeboats too often again.

So please don't get seduced.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: DON'T BE SEDUCED by vendors not approved by TDF

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Another key thing to look for is if you see pictures of one particular body style being made in all sports of different sizes.
For example, below is a WM 170 doll so if you see a vendor stating you can get THAT same body style in 140CM, it MUST be a fake since WM only makes that body style in that one size.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
We turn dreams into reality
Attachments
18.jpg
18.jpg (83.21 KiB) Viewed 5471 times

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Also, make sure you get review of the customer services. Before you order from any vendors contact them first to check their support. A good support means you are more likely to be taken care of.

I just want to point out that if it wasn't for haremlover, that customer and other customers would not have got their dolls. I cannot thank him enough for what he done.

I would have voted haremlover as one the best member TDF ever had.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I have been a long time member here & could not agree more :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Best of wishes & preparedness meeting opportunity to all :painting:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

How very kind. It's simply a pleasure to see people happier people as a result.

Jeff - that image of the WM170 is utterly tormenting. :-) Please can you try better to protect me from temptation.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Excellent post Harem! Although there MAY be some honest vendors who have not acquired forum approval, a person who is just entering the doll world will have no idea who the good vendors are. Therefore it becomes a huge gamble with the odds stacked against the new doll enthusiast. So best to be safe rather than sorry and stick with only forum approved vendors.
With that being said, the problem is that there are still too many people getting scammed due to buying from non reputable sources before coming to the forum. I was lucky when I first began my doll search back in 2013 as I knew the type of doll that I was interested in cost in excess of $5000. So when I saw pictures of these types of dolls being sold for $500; I knew something was wrong.
Sadly, a lot of people will not be so lucky. That's why I wish there were some way for the Doll Forum to appear at the very top of love doll searches on all search engines as it is such an invaluable resource. Sadly, I don't think this will be the last time that we hear about someone getting scammed. But the good news is that the forum has helped to diminish the number of people who WOULD have gotten scammed if not for it's existence.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

Even if you get a doll that is an exact replica of the one in the photo it is probably a low quality TPE mixture that will smell, tear, and is highly flammable. Amazon and alibaba will screw you one way or another.

Check out RLSD, they have a video showing the difference in TPE quality.

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by donknotts »

Hand Banana wrote:Even if you get a doll that is an exact replica of the one in the photo it is probably a low quality TPE mixture that will smell, tear, and is highly flammable. Amazon and alibaba will screw you one way or another.

Would you mind linking or providing a bit more information on how I find the video you are referring to here?
It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

ParaDollya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where's the list?Re:DON'T be#@*%byVendors,NOTapproved,byTDF

Post by ParaDollya »

Where's the list, of reputable vendors? I am searching, but cannot find it. Is there a page at DollForum, listing reputable vendors? ...and possibly a page, listing vendors with track record of less than satisfactory customer service?

Thanks to all, for your advice on Amazon and Alibaba. Those two sites post some really appealing, eye-candy dolls. A few years ago, I attended a meet-up, on how to setup your own e-tailing website. The most important take-away was that it is way too easy to create a bogus web-site. Waaaay too easy!!!
donknotts wrote:
Hand Banana wrote:Even if you get a doll that is an exact replica of the one in the photo it is probably a low quality TPE mixture that will smell, tear, and is highly flammable. Amazon and alibaba will screw you one way or another.

Would you mind linking or providing a bit more information on how I find the video you are referring to here?

SeniorDollLover

Re: Where's the list?Re:DON'T be#@*%byVendors,NOTapproved,by

Post by SeniorDollLover »

ParaDollya wrote:Where's the list, of reputable vendors? I am searching, but cannot find it. Is there a page at DollForum, listing reputable vendors? ...and possibly a page, listing vendors with track record of less than satisfactory customer service?

Thanks to all, for your advice on Amazon and Alibaba. Those two sites post some really appealing, eye-candy dolls. A few years ago, I attended a meet-up, on how to setup your own e-tailing website. The most important take-away was that it is way too easy to create a bogus web-site. Waaaay too easy!!!
donknotts wrote:

Here is one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8Qevi3M5s

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you click on the three words in white at the very top left of your screen "The Doll Forum" you'll get to the home page listing everything including TDF accredited vendors.

If you go through to the scams section in the for sale paged you'll see a lot about vendors failing customers.
Best wishes

Harem

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where's the list?Re:DON'T be#@*%byVendors,NOTapproved,by

Post by donknotts »

Thank you SeniorDollLover. That video is very informative!
It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

GlenB
Ex-Member

Post by GlenB »

the sad thing is that TDF has stopped to intake new vendors of TPE dolls (particular WM and other Chinese manufacturers) even they provide good services

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The problem is that there has been a mushrooming of people coming into the market without an understanding of dolls or an enthusiasm purely for the purposes of thinking they can make money. The newbies don't understand various considerations and can lead people into difficulties.

New vendors and manufacturers have to be vetted very scrupulously and it's for that reason that there is value to a TDF accredited vendor or manufacturer. As for new manufacturers, it's surprising the way in which Chinese doll factories haven't considered it important to employ anyone who's actually been to bed with a doll . . . so buying from a not yet accredited manufacturer puts the buyer in the position of guinea pig. The other aspect is that there are many vendors who claim to be manufacturers which are not.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

Are the criteria that a vendor has to meet to become TDF approved published somewhere?

INFORMATIONS