www.wmdolls.com

DON'T BE SEDUCED by vendors not approved by TDF

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: DON'T BE SEDUCED by vendors not approved by TDF

Post by sigmeister »

Great article and outcome Haremlover - I must say however that I am continually amazed when a mostly newbie sends an initial post along the line " have seen this cheap doll at xyz - is it for real" - then someone like yourself gives all the reasons why it isn't - then the following e-mails come back from the original enquirer trying to justify why it might be Ok and "should I take a punt" etc - despite the warning signs they think maybe they will be the lucky one and save the dollars despite what has been told to them.

Makes me feel that from then on they should be left to their own devices - I know this maybe somewhat different if they come to our Forum after the event but am sometimes annoyed when they think it is smarter to sidestep the vendors that have been vetted here.

sigmeister

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The only solution would be to have doll showrooms. The customer pays cash and walks away with the doll. When you're having an erection, who wants to wait weeks for a doll to come? Imagine if a man who was in the mood went to a prostitute and told he had to wait weeks? How would he feel. I wish I had the capacity to have such a showroom. The showroom could have a make-up artists who can change the faces if desired.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

sigmeister wrote:Great article and outcome Haremlover - I must say however that I am continually amazed when a mostly newbie sends an initial post along the line " have seen this cheap doll at xyz - is it for real" - then someone like yourself gives all the reasons why it isn't - then the following e-mails come back from the original enquirer trying to justify why it might be Ok and "should I take a punt" etc - despite the warning signs they think maybe they will be the lucky one and save the dollars despite what has been told to them.

Makes me feel that from then on they should be left to their own devices - I know this maybe somewhat different if they come to our Forum after the event but am sometimes annoyed when they think it is smarter to sidestep the vendors that have been vetted here.

sigmeister
I've answered to probably dozens of threads like that. Usually the outcome is exactly as you described. Probably shouldn't bother wasting time to answer to those.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

INFORMATIONS