www.wmdolls.com

Hi just to let you know

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hi just to let you know

Post by Rono »

So they changed their layout since this thread started. Click on description tab and scroll down, you will see this:

Weight: 4kg
Color: skin color
Bearing capacity: 300 pound force
Love Vibrating: Multi-speed adjustable Love vibrator
Skin thickness: 6mm
Name: semi-solid silicone sex doll inflatable sex doll

HOT 2013 best selling sex doll sex toys for men half silicone sex doll love doll High quality, the best technology. Real sex doll adult sex toys for men sex mannequin love doll the vagina is permanent , vagina set up with doll and gripping hands, Male Sex Toys . Adult sex toys sex toys for men

We can promise this price is really our best price with best quality. With CE & Rohs certificate, environmentally friendly material, safe non-toxic, no odor

Inflatable doll High: 165CM, Different colors of hair (black, Blond, Brown), this model have two holes (both anal and vaginal), natural color, Material: soft silicone & non-toxic PVC

Break..... i could copy more, but just from that, it is clear you will get an inflatable.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:Hi just to let you know I a friend of mine got one of these and got stung ok :(

bit.ly/2goQuUu :thumbs_down: :evidence:
Attachments
if you think this is a sex doll think again
if you think this is a sex doll think again
2017-02-27.png (442.97 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

skyknight wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:
Rono wrote:The description talks about it being an inflatable. Gotta wade through the garbage, but it is there. One key is the weight, 4kg. Assuming it is any kind of accurate, it cant be anything but an inflatable.
:roll: this is the description :evidence: Oral sex doll for men japanese sex dolls Full Silicon with Metal Skeleton adult male sex
Sorry, but this is the description:
Product Description:

Weight: 4kg

Color: skin color

Bearing capacity: 300 pound force

Love Vibrating: Multi-speed adjustable Love vibrator

Skin thickness: 6mm

Name: semi-solid silicone sex doll inflatable sex doll
Highlighted the important parts for you! Also:
We only sell the best inflatable doll. The inflatable doll in the Chinese market is the most popular doll, It is the best quality doll!
If your friend is capable of reading there's no chance to overlook this except if he just looked at the pictures and didn't read anything on this site at all!
this is what my friend read and seen thanks
Attachments
2017-02-27.png
2017-02-27.png (442.97 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:Hi just to let you know I a friend of mine got one of these and got stung ok :(

Please allow me to add to this thread for info purposes. You wrote in the file comment of that screenshot that (If you think this is a sex doll think again).

The photo of the doll that you are seeing there is in fact a RealDoll body 2 with face 12 Brittany that Stacy Leigh of New York shot many years ago for Abyss. She shot most of Abyss RealDoll's photos for many years and still does some of them and I remember seeing all of the photos in that series a few years ago on Abyss's old website. Many of her photos are water marked with her name like the second photo of that series as you can see in the lower left corner. Sellers like DHGate, Ali Express and others have been using RD, 4-Woods and many other doll manufacturers photos to fraudulently sell their products for years and it is hard to stop them from doing it. It is a shame that many people get as you said,.. Stung when ordering a doll from these sellers as they most always are not what is advertised. I know of 2 people that had that same thing happen to them in the past and it is a learning experience no doubt! :(

These photos are indeed an RD classic body 2 with face 12 Brittany falsely being used to sell cheap inflatable dolls. This face has been retired last year along with all classic dolls and faces but, this face has been converted to an RD2 version years ago and is now face (E) Brittany. Several of the classic faces have been ported over to RD2 versions as they were and still are very popular.

This face 12 Brittany is a doll. I have seen this face in person several times as I know people that have a copy of her and she is pretty. :)
temp2.0x0 - Copy.jpg
temp2.0x0 - Copy.jpg (32.79 KiB) Viewed 1645 times
Here is a cropped closeup of that photo showing Stacy Leigh's water mark and is easy to see in both photos. She has been a doll photographer for more than 12 years.
temp2.0x0 - Copy (2).jpg
temp2.0x0 - Copy (2).jpg (3.43 KiB) Viewed 1645 times

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

dodgeman wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:

Please allow me to add to this thread for info purposes. You wrote in the file comment of that screenshot that (If you think this is a sex doll think again).

The photo of the doll that you are seeing there is in fact a RealDoll body 2 with face 12 Brittany that Stacy Leigh of New York shot many years ago for Abyss. She shot most of Abyss RealDoll's photos for many years and still does some of them and I remember seeing all of the photos in that series a few years ago on Abyss's old website. Many of her photos are water marked with her name like the second photo of that series as you can see in the lower left corner. Sellers like DHGate, Ali Express and others have been using RD, 4-Woods and many other doll manufacturers photos to fraudulently sell their products for years and it is hard to stop them from doing it. It is a shame that many people get as you said,.. Stung when ordering a doll from these sellers as they most always are not what is advertised. I know of 2 people that had that same thing happen to them in the past and it is a learning experience no doubt! :(

These photos are indeed an RD classic body 2 with face 12 Brittany falsely being used to sell cheap inflatable dolls. This face has been retired last year along with all classic dolls and faces but, this face has been converted to an RD2 version years ago and is now face (E) Brittany. Several of the classic faces have been ported over to RD2 versions as they were and still are very popular.

This face 12 Brittany is a doll. I have seen this face in person several times as I know people that have a copy of her and she is pretty. :)
temp2.0x0 - Copy.jpg
Here is a cropped closeup of that photo showing Stacy Leigh's water mark and is easy to see in both photos. She has been a doll photographer for more than 12 years.
temp2.0x0 - Copy (2).jpg
These scams have to stop when some one gets stung they will never buy again, so all the good vendors in TDF miss out on a sale and maybe more sales from the same buyer, but to say a doll can stand 300LB that's misleading to just thought I would make people aware that are in here looking to buy not to buy dolls that are to cheap to be anything but a blow up doll 8O

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: this is what my friend read and seen thanks
I'm sorry, but if your friend has only seen the top of the page and didn't even take the time to scroll down to read the actual description he deserved it!
It's rule #1 of the internet to always read the full description. Never go by headline and pictures alone, because they could easily just put something else there!
It wasn't even in the fine print, it was on top of the part where the actual description started! He should have seen this:
descrip.jpg
descrip.jpg (362.3 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
Now what if they had put something like: "The buyer agrees to have his organs harvested!" or "With this the buyer sells his soul to Lucifer!" into the actual description?
I know that's a bit of an extreme example, but it can happen if someone doesn't read all of it. Your friend was lucky, he only lost some money and I hope he learned something from it!
Like common sense!

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

skyknight wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: this is what my friend read and seen thanks
I'm sorry, but if your friend has only seen the top of the page and didn't even take the time to scroll down to read the actual description he deserved it!
It's rule #1 of the internet to always read the full description. Never go by headline and pictures alone, because they could easily just put something else there!
It wasn't even in the fine print, it was on top of the part where the actual description started! He should have seen this:
descrip.jpg
Now what if they had put something like: "The buyer agrees to have his organs harvested!" or "With this the buyer sells his soul to Lucifer!" into the actual description?
I know that's a bit of an extreme example, but it can happen if someone doesn't read all of it. Your friend was lucky, he only lost some money and I hope he learned something from it!
Like common sense!
I M SORRY MY FRIEND but its not ok to use a pic of a real doll ok :shakefist:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

This thread is now locked and the link will be disabled. We do not want to direct any traffic to that site.
DHGATE is a known, unreliable source for dolls and is banned on the forum. The "bitly" link thwarts our "Banned Site" warning.
Also, the site contains pictures of a minor, which is a Rule 1 violation.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS