www.wmdolls.com

Hi just to let you know

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
LOVETOKNOWMORE

Hi just to let you know

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Hi just to let you know I a friend of mine got one of these and got stung ok :(

bit.ly/2goQuUu :thumbs_down: :evidence:
Last edited by netwit on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clicking disabled; don't want to direct traffic to this fraudulent ad
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hi just to let you know

Post by samara78 »

That is a real doll in the photo at an inflatable doll price.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rono »

The description talks about it being an inflatable. Gotta wade through the garbage, but it is there. One key is the weight, 4kg. Assuming it is any kind of accurate, it cant be anything but an inflatable.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

This is the sort of thing that I was talking about in another thread. I saw a lot of this before finding the forum. Luckily I knew that the type of doll pictured here cost in excess of $5000. But if I didn't already know that, then I would have gotten scammed as well. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Rono wrote:The description talks about it being an inflatable. Gotta wade through the garbage, but it is there. One key is the weight, 4kg. Assuming it is any kind of accurate, it cant be anything but an inflatable.
:roll: this is the description :evidence: Oral sex doll for men japanese sex dolls Full Silicon with Metal Skeleton adult male sex
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:
Rono wrote:The description talks about it being an inflatable. Gotta wade through the garbage, but it is there. One key is the weight, 4kg. Assuming it is any kind of accurate, it cant be anything but an inflatable.
:roll: this is the description :evidence: Oral sex doll for men japanese sex dolls Full Silicon with Metal Skeleton adult male sex
Sorry, but this is the description:
Product Description:

Weight: 4kg

Color: skin color

Bearing capacity: 300 pound force

Love Vibrating: Multi-speed adjustable Love vibrator

Skin thickness: 6mm

Name: semi-solid silicone sex doll inflatable sex doll
Highlighted the important parts for you! Also:
We only sell the best inflatable doll. The inflatable doll in the Chinese market is the most popular doll, It is the best quality doll!
If your friend is capable of reading there's no chance to overlook this except if he just looked at the pictures and didn't read anything on this site at all!

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

skyknight wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:
Product Description:

We only sell the best inflatable doll. The inflatable doll in the Chinese market is the most popular doll, It is the best quality doll!
If your friend is capable of reading there's no chance to overlook this except if he just looked at the pictures and didn't read anything on this site at all![/quote :sleeping: sounds to me you are condoling what they are doing, so its ok for them to use pictures of real dolls, sorry end of subject :shakefist:

Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rono »

People make mistakes, some merchants will swindle....hence "caveat emptor", along with "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is". I pondered buying a doll off Amazon, who knows if i would have been ok or got scammed, but thankfully I never pulled the trigger. Dont get mad at the folks here, the info was in the ad if the time was taken to read it and think about what was there.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Life requires a little bit of (un)common sense.....

Darkartsdoctor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Darkartsdoctor »

Seeing as how cheap dolls are pretty sketchy I'm kinda worried about this site.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Anybody have any experience with them? If so the prices look all right for what they're showing.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Darkartsdoctor wrote:Seeing as how cheap dolls are pretty sketchy I'm kinda worried about this site.

Anybody have any experience with them? If so the prices look all right for what they're showing.
You're good to go on this one! :thumbs_up: I have ordered from them before. Although there were a few "hiccups" with my order, they got it straight and I received everything that I ordered.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Darkartsdoctor wrote:Seeing as how cheap dolls are pretty sketchy I'm kinda worried about this site.

Hi thanks for asking, I buy doll from them on Jan 28th still waiting for it, will let you know if it arrives here :)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

skyknight wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:
Product Description:

If your friend is capable of reading there's no chance to overlook this except if he just looked at the pictures and didn't read anything on this site at all!
sorry but I don't think you are clicking on the link that I put on my thread please stop misleading people thank you http://bit.ly/2goQuUu

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: sorry but I don't think you are clicking on the link that I put on my thread please stop misleading people thank you bit.ly/2goQuUu
I got all of this information from the link you gave. Just scroll down to the first red paragraph and read from that paragraph down!

I don't think it's good what they do, but the people who fall for it can't blame anyone but themselfes for not properly reading the description!

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

skyknight wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: sorry but I don't think you are clicking on the link that I put on my thread please stop misleading people thank you bit.ly/2goQuUu
I got all of this information from the link you gave. Just scroll down to the first red paragraph and read from that paragraph down!

I don't think it's good what they do, but the people who fall for it can't blame anyone but themselfes for not properly reading the description!
:D so this is what you will be buying according to what you put above quote
Love Vibrating: Multi-speed adjustable Love vibrator :D

INFORMATIONS