www.wmdolls.com

eBay vendor? Legit or naw?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Toramios

eBay vendor? Legit or naw?

Post by Toramios »

Hey everyone, I was planning on spending the price around 500 on this particular doll on eBay I found. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this dude? He has good feedback and sells other more expensive ones as well. Id like to know if the doll in the link below would be the exact looking doll I'd get. Really curious about it. Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162322859963?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: eBay vendor? Legit or naw?

Post by Dollfriend »

Never have used this particular vendor, All I can say from experience is that when using the Bay and Ali, for every Hit I make there is at least one strike out, for non TDF verified Vendors its Hit or Miss, I have had Dolls arrive broken, smelling like turpentine, I have also had a few Excellent Deals...

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

I bought mine from a person in china and waited 3 weeks for it in customs before it was shipped to usa to my house and was as described, but was very nervous waiting cause i came across others that were scammed.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

General rule of thumb.....You get what you pay for.
BTW, that price is LESS than what I have to pay so what do you think?
Ebay is LOADED with vendors selling fake WM, YL and JY too!
If you really WANT that doll, an authentic one NOT a cheap rip off, email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Ebay sellers unless TDF certified are NOT to be trusted 100%.
You can play it safe or ROLL THE DICE.
Feedback on Ebay means nothing either.

Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Few things:

That looks like a JY-125 doll to me. It's not 100cm and certainly not 500USD. It's a 125cm doll

And most certainly not silicone. It's a TPE doll.

Some legitimate vendors have been reporting major shipping issues with JY dolls lately so there's also a chance of long delays or no doll at all from the factory.

So much of the information is wrong there that it should tell you about what kind of business you'd be dealing with. If you're in US, take Booty Call Dolls on their offer. Jeff there will guide you through your first purchase like a champ.

If you only have a 500USD budget, I'd recommend saving up a bit until you can afford a doll from a proper seller.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

i bought a 140cm doll from this vender last year and what i got was a used doll. i would look else where.

JDawg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JDawg »

From what I've seen both on here and by doing my own research is that ebay is really hit or miss when it comes to dolls. With most of the time ending up as a miss. There are a lot of scammers out there just waiting to make a quick buck at your expense.

Things are much the same for what can be found on aliexpress. Though it should be noted that some TDF verified vendors and manufacturer's (such as Doll House 168) DO have aliexpress pages which they sell on that ARE legitimate.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Toramios wrote:Hey everyone, I was planning on spending the price around 500 on this particular doll on eBay I found. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this dude? He has good feedback and sells other more expensive ones as well. Id like to know if the doll in the link below would be the exact looking doll I'd get. Really curious about it. Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162322859963?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

:D Welcome Toramios, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Also have a read of the stickies in this section as they summerise the eBay experience too....

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=131

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

I bought from a different Ebay vendor, not that one, and the doll I received was decent, but definitely NOT what they advertised. They described a 158cm doll, the photos were of a WM155, and what I received was a 150cm doll whose proportions are nothing like what the WM155 looks like.

I WAS able to dispute the transaction and received half of my money back from the vendor, so it wasn't a total loss.. I got a decent doll for a really low price.. just not the one I was hoping for. :/

In the case of a 100cm doll, you probably wouldn't have to worry about them shipping you something smaller (and therefore less expensive), which is what happened to me, but still, you never know.

INFORMATIONS