www.wmdolls.com

is this site a fake?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

is this site a fake?

Post by optical delusion »

i have recently ordered a doll from RLSD which a TDF approved vendor.awaiting my order as its in production but while i wait i have been looking a lot more into the doll vendors and the mine field it can be getting a legit doll. one site that i almost ordered from...and i mean was in the process of payment before i decided i needed some input from the site owner before sinking 1-2 thousand on an item.

the site i almost purchased from http://www.realisticsexdoll.com.au/

knowing a bit more now the variable doll height options on the dolls is a red flag. the lack of live chat is also put of. the main reason i went in search of another vendor was when 2 emails i sent bounced back. this was when i decided to do a bit more research.....which lead to the discovery of this forum. interested in more veteran members opinions on this site as im kinda feeling relieved i didnt go through them

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: is this site a fake?

Post by Tomoe »

Variable height isn't really that much of a red flag. It just means the same head fits on several different bodies - notice that the price changes when you change the height. It's a terrible shop design choice, but lots of legit vendors are guilty of that. The right way to do it is list the bodies, then give the choice of heads on each body's page. Lack of live-chat, again, not a red flag, just a choice. I personally never saw much point to live chat functionality on vendor sites. It also costs money to have, and requires staff to man it.
They take PayPal and the prices are realistic which are indications that they're legit. It's hard to run a scam site and take PayPal since you can just backcharge them at any time within 6 months if they cheat you.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Site claims to be an Australian domain...sorry..it is not...they have some stooge with an AU email address on forwarding to an asian reseller.

I am also in AU, and if this was AU based, I would know....but feel free to educate me. 8O

Give it a miss. More fake than your dolls tits.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Figured it was just a Chinese vendor with a site targeted at Aussie customers, which I don't really see anything wrong with. But yeah, give it a miss regardless just for being amateurish if nothing else :p
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

INFORMATIONS