www.wmdolls.com

Question regarding "fake dolls"

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
BigCurtis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Question regarding "fake dolls"

Post by BigCurtis »

FWIW I purchased a NewNow TPE doll from Amazon (NWDoll). It showed up exactly as depicted (except for clothes, but I'm happier with what I received anyway, and that's the norm at the very high end as well - random clothes). Aside from the fact that 95%+ of my purchases outside food are from Amazon, there are all the safety nets previous posters mentioned. Additionally, it fit my goal of being a lot cheaper than a fully custom RealDoll, but being good enough for me to determine if I was going to be a doll person. I am, so, in that regard, I have no complaints on my purchase.
Friends & Family
Freyja - RealDoll2 Body A Quinn
Gabby - RealDoll2 Hybrid Body A Gabrielle (Classic Face 16)

h64
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by h64 »

BigCurtis wrote:FWIW I purchased a NewNow TPE doll from Amazon (NWDoll). It showed up exactly as depicted (except for clothes, but I'm happier with what I received anyway, and that's the norm at the very high end as well - random clothes). Aside from the fact that 95%+ of my purchases outside food are from Amazon, there are all the safety nets previous posters mentioned. Additionally, it fit my goal of being a lot cheaper than a fully custom RealDoll, but being good enough for me to determine if I was going to be a doll person. I am, so, in that regard, I have no complaints on my purchase.
Could you post some pictures I’m sure we would all love to see

BigCurtis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigCurtis »

h64 wrote:Could you post some pictures I’m sure we would all love to see
I put a few out on the other forum a few days back... not great quality being iPad, but it is what it is.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=93246
Friends & Family
Freyja - RealDoll2 Body A Quinn
Gabby - RealDoll2 Hybrid Body A Gabrielle (Classic Face 16)

HighAdventureDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HighAdventureDolls »

BigCurtis wrote:FWIW I purchased a NewNow TPE doll from Amazon (NWDoll). It showed up exactly as depicted (except for clothes, but I'm happier with what I received anyway, and that's the norm at the very high end as well - random clothes). Aside from the fact that 95%+ of my purchases outside food are from Amazon, there are all the safety nets previous posters mentioned. Additionally, it fit my goal of being a lot cheaper than a fully custom RealDoll, but being good enough for me to determine if I was going to be a doll person. I am, so, in that regard, I have no complaints on my purchase.
I also purchased a doll from NWDoll on Amazon Prime. It was my first doll ever, a mini doll. Once I received it, I realized I hadn't done enough research and that it was WAY too small. Other than that, the quality seemed outstanding to my amateur eyes. I contacted NWDoll and was allowed a return, free of charge. I offered to purchase my next doll, a more expensive full-size model from them, but (to paraphrase) I was told there were no-strings-attached to my refund. As far as I can tell, pretty stand-up guys (or gals) over there, or why refund at all? My 2-cents anyway. That was my experience with them.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Yeah, as awful as it sounds: some of the fakes are actually pretty good.

I've had a hit & a miss on Amazon. One from Kingmansion was a soupy TPE chemical disaster with finger poke wires that could pierce your scrotum if you weren't careful and one from a different seller (I don't want to do any advertising for this guy because he's--in my mind--a criminal) which turned out to be one of the finest dolls I've ever own.

The kneejerk reaction is to say "the prices are low so the dolls must be crap" but that is not simply not always the case.

I think the lesson should be: don't buy from these guys because they're counterfeiting criminals... reagardless of how good their dolls are or aren't.

Darthtpe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darthtpe »

What is a-z ? I got a rip off doll from amazon today and the pictures didn’t match what I ordered . I wanted a 140cm a cup , instead I got a c cup , omg I’m so embarrassed about this . I’m not sure what to do I emailed the seller before I left for work and now I don’t know what to do , I get off in like an hour and will respond with pics if needed ... thanks my brothers

Darthtpe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darthtpe »

Also, does the a-z claim apply if the seller does not. Do returns?

INFORMATIONS