www.wmdolls.com

Is this site a scam? playtoys se

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is this site a scam? playtoys se

Post by Amanda__ »

Are this site selling fake/scam dolls? http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDMelanieen.html Does anyone know where these pictures come from and what brand it is?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is this site a scam?

Post by CF »

Being attracted to busty women (and dolls!) myself I'm not able to identify that body at a glance, but I noticed that the page you link to says, "Melanie is available with the following special bodies:"

That suggests that "Melanie" is the name they are assigning to this face. Sure enough, when you look at the list of bodies available, you see this montage of the WM 165cm K-Cup, although the smaller photo at center does NOT appear to be the same doll. If I am correct (I might be wrong!), then at the very least the site is not being careful about the products it advertises.

No doubt somebody can ID the body shown and point you to a known vendor who sells it. This site might or might not be a scam. The bottom line is, it unfamiliar, to me at least.
Attachments
Picture 10.png
Picture 10.png (267.13 KiB) Viewed 5556 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

GTGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GTGuy »

I'd steer clear to be honest. Official reviews on well-renowned, independent sites are three in total. All are 10/10 and they seem very similar, as if written by one person. To me, that's a red flag. Also, it's a one-man firm, which could of course be legit but I'd err on the side of caution there.

I'm pretty new to all this myself, but if there's one thing I've learned so far it is this: do not risk ordering from any website not vetted here on TDF, and the best advice anyone can give you is to use the vendors listed on TDF instead. Anyone of them can help you find what you're looking for, and you'll actually get what you pay for.

It's only natural for anyone venturing into the world of dolls to find a hundred different sites, but if you've made it here there's no reason whatsoever not to use TDF vendors. Someone like Jeff at BCD can probably also help you identify that doll, or find you an equal from a legitimate manufacturer.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck!

Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Amanda__ »

The thing is, i have already bought a doll from this site a while ago. However, the doll i got still have a very strong industrial smell even after several weeks and its very sticky and powder does not help either. So im trying to figure out where these dolls come from and if this should be considered a scam or not.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Amanda__ wrote:The thing is, i have already bought a doll from this site a while ago. However, the doll i got still have a very strong industrial smell even after several weeks and its very sticky and powder does not help either. So im trying to figure out where these dolls come from and if this should be considered a scam or not.
If, after ALL your deliberations, you think it is a scam... then it probably is. Go with what you know to be true, what remains must be false.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

they're saying this is the 158cm model, but I show it as the
JY 160cm model with the #33 head. I don't know why a JY doll
would still smell or be sticky..
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, they are not an authorized 6YE dealer so why do they have their premium dolls on theiir site?
I have found them using pictures of dolls and the description does not match.
There are too many to list and I have better things to do with my time.
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDAgnes.html
This doll is NOT 165cm doll it is a 163cm
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDMimmi.html
The doll pictured is only 148 cm tall!
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDEsmeralda.html
This doll is a 6yE doll and she is NOT 165cm tall!
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDScarlett.html
The doll pictured is NIT 158cm tall, she is a WM 165!
I could go on and on and on, but what is the point.
NO NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS!
I am sorry this happened to you.
Best,
BCD

Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Amanda__ »

Mark Spencer wrote:they're saying this is the 158cm model, but I show it as the
JY 160cm model with the #33 head. I don't know why a JY doll
would still smell or be sticky..
So, its a JY doll. I cant find a forum for that brand here? Is JY a known/trusted manufacturer?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

No, not at the moment! They do appear here from time to time as members' dolls though. They are generally at the cheaper end of the market. The TPE is ok, if a little firm, but not too bad a quality. As far as I can see, the trouble is, they are open to copyists and so you can find them on these scam sites with perhaps a poorer quality! If she still smells that's a sign that she is not a pure JY in my opinion.

I've just received one so I do know but got sent the wrong doll so she has gone back and I'm getting a refund from a well trusted vendor here. That's the best thing about being on TDF, you WON'T get ripped off here!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that that the photos on that link are of the JY160

JY is a brand with promise. JY dolls don't have a strong machine smell, hardly a smell at all - it's slightly perfumed, and they are not sticky.

However, the 168 which JY kindly sent to me to interview has loose ankles, great for bed but not for self standing, wire wrists which will fail, loose elbow rotation but with a TPE formulation that's good. It's not worth saving a bit to get a posable doll that's not fully posable upon lack of quality control.

Things are about to change.

JY are introducing a new line imminently which will be to international export standards, made for the international market with a new skeleton altogether of better quality. In my opinion these dolls really will be worth going for. They will cost a little more, rather in line with other manufacturers, but their quality will be serious competition for attention.

However, one thing not to do is to buy from a site like that Swedish site which shows photos of a 160 but labels them 158. The chances are that you'll get a 158 from a fake manufacturer which will smell and will be sticky, as has been reported recently.

With a skeleton made to good quality,
DSC_1874.JPG
DSC_1874.JPG (879.55 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
the JY168 is gorgeous.

On account of above my advice is to wait until the new version is available, be willing to pay more, and get one made to the expectations of good quality which will be available through reputable TDF vendors.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Amanda__ »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Well, they are not an authorized 6YE dealer so why do they have their premium dolls on theiir site?
I have found them using pictures of dolls and the description does not match.
There are too many to list and I have better things to do with my time.
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDAgnes.html
This doll is NOT 165cm doll it is a 163cm
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDMimmi.html
The doll pictured is only 148 cm tall!
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDEsmeralda.html
This doll is a 6yE doll and she is NOT 165cm tall!
http://www.playtoys.se/leksaker/PTDScarlett.html
The doll pictured is NIT 158cm tall, she is a WM 165!
I could go on and on and on, but what is the point.
NO NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS!
I am sorry this happened to you.
Best,
BCD
This cant be legal, using other manufacturers pictures and selling dolls that not match the description? Is there anything i can do? Could i claim my money back?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

It depends if you paid by PayPal or similar. This is 'normal' for Chinese business and they don't think twice about it as they have got away with it for years! Paypal isn't very good at fighting a cause as they tend to say that you need to sort it out with the vendor before they get involved! They also close their books on it after six months. The small print on some of these vendor sites might say they only give a certain percentage back! I bought a Candy8teen doll in July last year and it never arrived and I never got a penny of my money back. $700 down the drain! They are no longer in business and not on TDF anymore!

In some ways you might get some money back by putting her up for sale here but you will lose some money either way! Just take it as one of life's lessons! It's only money!

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

CF70
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CF70 »

No the site is not a scam.

I own a doll from this site. I own the model called Melanie that was mentioned in the thread. She looks like the pictures and has the measurements the site says that she has.

I have had no problems with my doll. She is in very good condition. Yes it's a very small company. I went to visit them before I bought my doll from them. I wanted to assure myself that they were legit before spending 20 000 SEK (about 2000 Euros).

Is it a copy of a famous brand? I don't know, who cares, she's very good for the money. You can't really compare with dolls that cost 3 or 4 times more.

Would I have trusted them if I wouldn't have visited them first? I don't know. It's always scary to buy something for that much money from someone you don't know. I drove 4 hours to look at them. If you have the opportunity to visit them you should, or at least call them, it's always calming to be assured.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

CF70,
Well, some people feel copying/stealing is a crime.
If they are selling fakes using WM pictures, guess what.....IT IS A SCAM.
if you want to support that, that is fine.
I am not saying you are right or wrong.
Some people can NOT afford the higher end dolls, but then again, the company could be upfront about it.
Most important thing is you love your doll

My friend once told me if I know something some one else would need to know and do not tell them, it is just like lying to them.

Amanda,
You can win a paypal claim. Your institution that back paypal makes the final decision.
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"- Wayne Gretzky
V/r
BCD

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CF70 wrote:No the site is not a scam.
I own a doll from this site. I own the model called Melanie that was mentioned in the thread. She looks like the pictures and has the measurements the site says that she has.
Um. I'm not sure how quite to answer this with such enthusiasm expressed. But that doll is the JY160 and is not a 158. That inaccuracy is quite worrying and it does give such vendors the opportunity to send knock-offs. On principle on that basis I wouldn't encourage people to buy from them. We have a report specifically about this site http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p1129846 about a doll from them being sticky and smelly. The JY dolls are now made of a very good TPE that is not sticky nor smelly and nor does their material give any hint of an allergic reaction.

If you take a doll to bed and you like cuddling her or lying on top of her in the fantasy and delight of sensual contact, one really doesn't want to be in close contact with a doll leaching unknown chemicals, oils of unknown composition, nor something that will make your skin red and itch for a few days. People have reported such things and I know that JY are conscious of such issues and have focussed specifically on the quality of their TPE.

So getting a doll that looks like the one in some photos is just one step to a purchase that one can consider to be a success. With regard to TPE getting a genuine doll is more important than might appear at first sight.

That report about the doll being sticky and smelly, and the inconsistency of description would cause me to need a lot of persuasion before buying from that site.

Something also to bear in mind is that the prices on that site aren't particularly cheap either. They are asking around $2000 for the "158" and the JY160 http://www.jydoll.com/h-col-103.html?m3 ... #module316 is $1800. So with the risk of them sending a sticky smelly knock-off it's better to go through a TDF vendor who goes to JY directly.

Shipping and customs of course add to prices but TDF vendors can compete equivalently with that Swedish site and give certainty into the bargain.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS