www.wmdolls.com

Is this site a scam? playtoys se

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
CF70
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is this site a scam?

Post by CF70 »

I won't post a recent picture of my doll since I have relatives staying in my house and my doll is hidden away for now.

I don't want to sound like a broken record (a music recording media from my youth) but I would like to hear from Amanda. He bought a doll that was defective, that happens. His doll is covered by a warranty. Has he called them? And what happened? Is he getting a replacement?

No we haven't heard enough from Amanda. The key here is did they honor the warranty? You guys don't think that's relevant? I know I do since I too own a doll from them.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CF70 - when you've got the opportunity to post a picture of your lady you might achieve better credibility in doing so.

But actually you've missed the point. We've heard quite a lot from Amanda about her doll and enough upon which to take a view. Amanda's doll isn't a matter of warranty or replacement - it shouldn't have been supplied in the first place.

From its description it's not made of the sort of TPE which the reputable manufacturers use. It's very easy for a company to be selling cheap knock-offs (I know of a company making and selling 160 sized dolls for $375 - so selling such a doll at $2000 gives a tidy profit) to people who haven't had a doll before and assume that it's normal for the doll to be tacky and smelly. If they find out then of course they'll replace it under warranty with a replacement that costs them more. And as people are a little sensitive about sexdolls, as you are with your deference in getting yours out to photograph, the probabilities are that of the proportion who want to complain, a significant number won't. So a company operating on such lines still makes a reasonable profit even if they are called on to honour their warranty. But people should be getting genuine dolls and not being palmed off with knock-offs first time around.

That's why it's clear that buying from this company poses a risk, and that as the same dolls can be obtained from reputable TDF accredited vendors at similar prices, there is no advantage whatever of people taking pot luck and risking buying from this source.
CF70 wrote:I don't want to sound like a broken record
In your obstinacy to comprehend that it's not a matter of warranty you've certainly broken a record. I'm not at all sure that in any other thread I've ever resorted to having to highlight the relevant points in bold red upon having to repeat them more than once.

For the reason of the logic set out in bold red in this post this is not a company that I'd buy from.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CF70
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CF70 »

Why are u so angry at me?

I will make no further comments until we hear from Amanda

Peace

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-) It's not a matter of being angry, merely of logic. We've already heard the necessary evidence from Amanda with regard to the quality of the doll supplied so don't need to hear any more from her because the issue of warranty is irrelevant for the reason explained above.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Grassmann66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grassmann66 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:No, not at the moment! They do appear here from time to time as members' dolls though.
Snip
That's the best thing about being on TDF, you WON'T get ripped off here!

Cheers, Hollows.
Didn't you order a doll from cunder8teen.com and receive nothing but an invisible box of air for your 7 bills?
You paid while they were still TDF approved, we know, as they didn't lose TDF support until they closed for real.
So, yeah, you're probably a lot LESS LIKELY to get ripped off here, saying you "WON'T get ripped off here" is disingenuous, to say the least.
I don't know about you, but I did my "due dilligence", I ran searches, took notes, asked questions.
Since they were TDF Vetted, I
Flushed the handle and waited. Waited and waited and waited

Grassmann66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grassmann66 »

Never recieved $#1T

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Grassman - I appreciate the depth of feeling of your complaint but this particular thread is about a non TDF accredited vendor. I have to some extent tried to answer your matters on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=88163

In relation to the site referred to on this thread, this post and the two above are irrelevant and should be deleted.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Amanda__ »

The vendor has been contacted, that was three weeks ago now. Still no reply whether i will get a new doll from the warranty or not.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Is there a list available with companys making knock-offs ?

I ask this question because I have received a few times of emails from unknown manufacturers.
The great mystery is that I do not know how they get my e-mail address.
I am self-employed professional and treasurer of my club
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have had private information about goings on in the Chinese doll market and the splitting of this doll at the shoulders raises alarm bells for me. A lot started when Maiden Doll emerged and someone I was aware of was among the first to be marketing them, particularly with a 165 photographed on the edge of a bath. That vendor, not TDF approved, had a whole accessible library of photos which I used to reference fake dolls. And that vendor is a family member of another vendor. This is why this particular doll is rather important as in my opinion the splitting is unlikely to be solely the fault of the newbie who didn't package her and store her as well as he might.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Virgin_Doll wrote:Is there a list available with companys making knock-offs ?

I ask this question because I have received a few times of emails from unknown manufacturers.
I'm sure the bots are harvesting a lot of info here.

Within a few hours of joining TDF, my email went from getting 6-10 spam messages
a week, to getting 40-50 a day. And that's just what gets past the spam filters.
Until I joined here, this email was pretty much unused for 10 years.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mark Spencer wrote:
Virgin_Doll wrote:Is there a list available with companys making knock-offs ?

I'm sure the bots are harvesting a lot of info here.

Within a few hours of joining TDF, my email went from getting 6-10 spam messages
a week, to getting 40-50 a day. And that's just what gets past the spam filters.
Until I joined here, this email was pretty much unused for 10 years.
You do use the https address for the forum and other online sites....right. 8O

I have never had this issue, so I am thinking another source perhaps.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Anung Un Rama wrote: You do use the https address for the forum and other online sites....right. 8O

I have never had this issue, so I am thinking another source perhaps.

Anung
I don't use the https address.. I used to use a plugin that forced https
connections, but so many sites wouldn't load that I gave up on that.

I don't use this particular email anywhere else but one other site,
and that started a few weeks after using it here.

I guess another source is possible, and the timing pure coincidence,
but it started within hours and no other use of this email for many years.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is this site a scam? playtoys se

Post by haremlover »

Having taken an interest in this dispute and undertaken some mediation I am pleased to be able to say that it appears that a settlement to the problem may well be under way. When sellers don't necessarily deal direct with manufacturers, "Chinese Business" can throw a tangent at situations and that might possibly be the case here. Misunderstandings can multiply and it's good to find the essence of humanity when problems can be resolved. From what I have seen Robert at Playtoys.se is running a genuine business and conscientiously aiming for good service to his customers.

Time will tell but from what I can see his plans for development of his business may well merit recommendation to TDF for TDF approval on account of a planning a development which will be a positive contribution to the doll world and enthusiasm.

There are many new vendors doing things all and just the same, but from what I can see I think we might expect interesting developments here which are capable of earning a place in approval at TDF.

I hope that the issues identified in this thread will be resolved well therefore.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is this site a scam? playtoys se

Post by haremlover »

I understand that tests are being done and I look forward to hearing the results with interest

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS