www.wmdolls.com

my-doll.com Scam Site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
65jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

my-doll.com Scam Site?

Post by 65jdog »

Just curious if anyone has heard of this site? There are pictures that are similar to dolls found on other sites and I am curious if anyone has used it before? I sent an email inquiring about one of their dolls and they sent me a few pictures and said that they ship from china. Would it be a good idea for a first time buyer with a limited budget?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: my-doll.com Scam Site?

Post by Broven »

I have no experience with them. Never heard of them before now. But, their prices seems suspiciously low. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably knock-offs and not worth the money. But, like I said, I'm totally just guessing.

As a first time buyer I would HIGHLY recommend buying from one of the vendors on the approved vendor list.

Good luck to you. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

65jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 65jdog »

Thanks Broven. That's what I guessed as their models that looked the same on other sites were $500 or lower than those on the approved vendor list. I actually stumbled upon that site before finding this one so I'm glad I had the opportunity to ask.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They are fake. They are using photos of Syns and Real Doll to market cheap inflatables. They're selling the WM155 way below price . . . . = FAKE!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS