www.wmdolls.com

Victoria Doll, OC Doll, YuHe, broken skeletons, oily smelly

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Victoria Doll, OC Doll, YuHe, broken skeletons, oily smelly

Post by haremlover »

I have been following the trail of fakes and poor quality dolls.

Recently I've found reports of a smelly oily doll coming from http://www.playtoys.se and my report on that case is another matter, and there's more recently a report about a smelly oily doll having been sold as a WM obtained through a TDF approved vendor, and investigation on that matter is ongoing. I've had information about a possible rogue agent at the factory and that might exonerate the TDF approved vendor. Or possibly the report of the oily smelly doll might be an exaggeration.

However, in investigating a case of a broken skeleton, unwittingly I discovered a current source of oily smelly dolls and the reports of oily smelly dolls in the supply chain appear to be confirmed.

My contact reports:
I saw only one Victoria Sex Doll two months ago because a customer who bought this doll from <a vendor> and wanted to sell it through my sale deposit service.
When he opened the box, a nauseous smell appeared and polished in the workshop in a few minutes.
How is it possible that these dolls can be sold in Europe? It's dolls are abominable ...
For me, they do not respect sanitary standards.
I then looked at the skeleton and it seems very fragile. I think I am well placed to analyze a doll because I have a multi-brand repair workshop and I have more than 10 years of work in the world of the doll.
So I refused to take this doll on sale and I sent the customer home.
For me, this manufacturer Victoria sex doll is to ban.
I came to know something about OC doll and the Victoria brand because last year I discovered a new brand accidentally through an ebay advert which impressed me by the artistry of their photography.

The person placing the ebay advert had been engaged to manage the factory production and marketing and started a new brand. This seemed very exciting as quality was to be foremost and TPE dolls hadn't had enough competition in the market for the quality achievements that we now see to be paramount.

I took the factory to be bona-fide as I'd learned that Joyce at Oriental Rose knew the factory and had assisted with setting up their website, which derived from the mannequin production of the factory for which the sculptor was famous, manufacturing mannequins that we see in top stores of shops all over the world.

But Joyce had taken leave of the enterprise, for good reason as I subsequently discovered. She's a good person, reliable and kind as all who know her testify. She was helping the new enterprise as a favour, and departed for reasons that were to become clear and for which my new friend was to find out.

I tested three prototype dolls from the Victoria doll factory.

The first was meant to be the peak of quality, and when it arrived, the TPE was atrocious, smelly and oily. It's that experience that led me to know what people complaining of oily smelly dolls are talking about, and why I have taken interest in subsequent reports of people receiving dolls of such description.

That doll was so disgusting that someone new to dolls would have been put off for life. It was stomach turning. The doll was damaged also, as the TPE fell apart easily. I gave it to a friend who I knew could use her photographically for a time, but after a couple of months all that was left of her was the skeleton.

The second doll was better, and I mistakenly put her onto a silk covered settee, and regretted it as an oil stain appeared immediately. It was good enough to sell to an artist just to recoup the cost of the shipping, and I didn't hear any complaints.

The third doll was entirely different and good enough to test in bed when my wife was away. But . . . she fell to pieces as the skeleton broke on me in the course of moving her position.

A kind lady by the name of Phoebe was managing things at the Chinese end and promoting the factory until my friend was called in to assist in a relaunch of another brand. Phoebe, however, was the mistress of the boss, David Liu and under his control. It became apparent that Liu was continuing to promote his own brand, OC doll and Victoria, independently of my friend and taking advantage of all that she had done.

In the autumn of last year I heard from people that they had had abusive telephone calls from Liu and communications with foul language.

By the end of the year, not only had Liu's wife been sidelined before, but Phoebe was no longer in the picture either.

In the beginning of this year news filtered through about a new factory known as YuHe.

I always admired Liu's sculpture and his imaginative and artistic photography, so stayed in touch with what they were doing and hoping to hear of good things emerging.

What has emerged, however, has not been the case and with the information now coming through from reputable friends, a line of well known and respected TDF approved manufacturers and vendors, it's appropriate to warn people strongly about this source of horrible products capable of escaping into the market.

David Liu is a genius sculptor and he was one of the first people to leave WM to start out by himself. The result, however, has been a line of products that should be avoided unless they demonstrate a very serious change of direction.

That direction is also a matter of customer service. A new lady taking on communications for YuHe a month ago has impeccable English and upon being informed of the TDF member's broken skeleton was very polite and cooperative. Subsequent emails have not been of her standard of English suggesting that the doll had been one of my friend's prototypes made last year. This was a patent untruth as the doll was made in March this year and sold by a known vendor. The particular vendor concerned has come to my attention for dolls of questionable quality but as a respected friend tells me that he has a reputation for being a good person, I'm not willing to identify him at this stage.

My use of the term "friend" above might be usefully qualified. By "friend" I refer to someone with whom I can discuss things openly, find reliable and have reason to respect. I take on friends of friends by good reputation as being friends also. It's a matter of reputation for seeing that good is done in this world, not at all in the meaning of any sort of cosy relationship. Sometimes I'm a difficult friend as reliability in good things is all.

I'm willing to give people benefit of the doubt but in relation to the pattern of leaving people in the lurch and dumping them when no longer useful, and in selling shoddy goods and then blaming other people, David and TianTian Liu fall short. I hope that they, their factory, their products, their ethics of dumping people and going off in other directions and blaming former business associates or partners falsely, and their customer service and after sales support improve.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS