Video

Joyce's Video Debut."A One Beer Date" soft squishy Cassi.

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Joyce's Video Debut."A One Beer Date" soft squishy Cassi.

Post by beardygoat »

greetings all doll voyeurs.
rated F for fun. i just made a short movie of my "easy date girl" Joyce. one beer does her in. even a NA beer.notice the glazed look in her eyes after one brew . just a light weight in every way.so glad .lol. enjoy .BG i hope this works , shows how soft she is. a cassidoll is somewhere special in the softness category.and a full breasted Tiny woman ,dwarf sized as it were. 47 inches, 32 lbs.

. hmmm, got it to play once, had go right click to fullscreen . let me know. thanks,

hey it works if you download it by clicking the lower left text "a one beer date" under the player.

enjoy.BG
Attachments
a one beer date .wmv
Joyce's film debut.
(6.48 MiB) Downloaded 10853 times

narcissus
Former Member

Re: my Joyce Film Debut."A One Beer Date"

Post by narcissus »

beardygoat wrote:i made a short movie of my easy date girl Joyce. one beer does her in. even a NA beer.

:lol:
i hope this works , shows how soft she is.
She sure is! I didn't know that she was so soft. Her tongue going in her mouth was cool looking. I didn't know she had teeth! She's really small. So much so, even NA beer takes it effect on her FAST! ;) Thanks for posting her film debut. Seems like her and especially Mr. Fusion's doll, are pictured a lot with beer bottles... I certainly don't want a drinker moving in with me here with my good dollies. Only alcohol that ever touches their lips, is the alcohol I use to clean them with... only bottled intoxicant that enters my place, is perfume...

I can see that the bottles were used to show size distinctions at first, but now it seems... Cassi is cracking them open!

:)

Can't wait to see the full doll!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i guessed the na beer bottles of mine help with the scale. i like them with red sauce dinners. ,
Cassi is soft as dolls go. i bet Shrade can do well if the whole body is in full production before toooooooo long. legs for Joyce.perhaps?? someday as well. BG

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Shrade will do more than well if he creates Cassi in a full body form. I don't know about Mr. Fusion's doll yet, but from this video, Shrade will be well compensated for his creation when it is done. She is so soft! That video speaks volumes. It also gives a much better look at the size when the person's hands are in the picture. Viewing this made me think of the perfect way to most accurately show the scale of these dolls. First Androids did it long ago. Simply sit down in a chair, put the doll on your lap and take a photo of yourself. The size of these dolls allows the photographer to take an anonymous pic, as he or she can cut off their head in the pic from the face up and still allow us to see the full size of the doll. Thanks for the video. I hope a lot of folks see it.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

uch wrote: the perfect way to most accurately show the scale of these dolls. First Androids did it long ago. Simply sit down in a chair, put the doll on your lap and take a photo of yourself. The size of these dolls allows the photographer to take an anonymous pic, as he or she can cut off their head in the pic from the face up and still allow us to see the full size of the doll.

thanks but even your idea is not so good ,without knowing how big the owner is. 5foot of 6 foot? holding a yardstick is best. the bottle is a becks ,standard sized beer. i am not promoting drinking. mine are NA anyways. i do not drink.
even an apple comes in different sizes. it is hard to get the right object for scale. BG
Attachments
small girls cassi's are.
small girls cassi's are.
cassi shots 047.jpg (540.85 KiB) Viewed 11032 times

greywolf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by greywolf »

I was not able to get the video to play on my computer.

greywolf

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

sorry greywolf, it might not work in macs. if you click the wording ' a one beer date" along the bottom left of the black box i got an open or save it message. worked when opened.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Man I just love her she is so squishy and tiny :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Now just get shade to get a production line and get more of her made :? :? :? :wink: :wink:

Sincerely JM :lying:

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: my Joyce Film Debut."A One Beer Date" soft and squishy .

Post by Gramps »

beardygoat,

Thanks for the fun video of a beautiful doll, an outstanding example of eye candy!
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

:D Very nice. Shes tiny. What doll is she?

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Gramps wrote:beardygoat,

Thanks for the fun video of a beautiful doll, an outstanding example of eye candy!
yes she is. hats off to her.pants off for that matter,lol

dollluver73 wrote::D Very nice. Shes tiny. What doll is she?
A Cassi Doll ,body 0 torso doll with attachment limbs. 47 inches and 32 lbs. a waiting list ahead of whomever. a good doll however. look in the torso section of the forum.
thanks for the kind words.BG

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Cute video!
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Joyce's Video Debut."A One Beer Date" soft squishy Cassi.

Post by wetsuit »

hi BG,

great video, I hadn't realized her size, or how soft she is before,

thanks for posting it
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

Droopy_Dogg

Post by Droopy_Dogg »

Nice vid, the mouth is a true piece of artwork. Soft and sexy! Good to see something positive about this one of a kind doll.. thanks Beardy, here's a cyber beer! :glou:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Droopy_Dogg wrote:Nice vid, the mouth is a true piece of artwork. Soft and sexy! Good to see something positive about this one of a kind doll.. thanks Beardy, here's a cyber beer! :glou:
DD,
thanks for the cyber brew
. Cassi dolls have a mini mouth that can suck your finger like nothing can. wow. it is so sexy. gets you going. it is extra soft mouth and lips. glad you like the vid. i will have to do some funny and arty ones soon.

BG

INFORMATIONS