Video

video of the best silicone tits in the world.

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: video of the best silicone tits in the world.

Post by beardygoat »

Goldman,
you and your Sydney doll are welcome. ,be proud. the skin is also awesome.
i thought that most TDF members needed some re-education on what the top breast standard was as i had recently purchased her from openmindedand and been blown away by the magic formula. so bravo to you.

i hope it helps you get some new works going. best of luck.

i may have sold her already as i find her heavy to move and in like a neck joint and floppier spine.. the girl is a big Scandinavian wonder girl. i am a smaller guy..she is an awkward to grab 70 plus pounds and i am good with heavy things.,she needs repairs. she is wonderful but i have little space just had to check her out. so glad i did and could share. perhaps one in the future again.. BG

i always wonder about a skin over a ball joint hollow light wt. doll.no details on the internal just a Lt. hollow articulated form. tall order. oh well. love what you have tried in the skin area. so realistic. do hope to see you do well. glad you commented on my TDF post. BG
Attachments
nipple to nipple challenge.
nipple to nipple challenge.
camp 147.jpg (441.13 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
big tits for my Joyce to abuse.
big tits for my Joyce to abuse.
camp 148.jpg (490.03 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
one on one time.
one on one time.
camp 145.jpg (459.14 KiB) Viewed 8488 times

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Those vids look nice, but In My Opinion, the only true test of a sili-boob's "jiggly-ness" is the one accomplished without touching the boob at all. Take hold of the doll (by the shoulders, for example) and shake her; the only thing shaking or jiggling the breasts should be their own inertia! :evidence:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i do that at the end of one or two of these for a second or two.. i shake it from the hips .
i am sure we can all have an opinion on "the only true test" . hands on is the only TRUE way to understand these breast. they move like no other. . period.BG

Sunsee

Post by Sunsee »

No bout adoubt it. Goldmans' sydney boobs are the best in the business.

And I can vouch for you BG. They can take a lickin and keep on tickin.

I think Shrade has a great technology too. I would just like to have it about two to three times the size-- the butt too.

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

I can hardly wait to see what MrFusion has come up with.

Sunsee
Too much of a good thing---- -----is even better.

Hedo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hedo »

are there any vids of how bi and jiggly the butt is?

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

My MD Brigitte's boobs bounce like Goldman's doll. I bump the bed and they move.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Hedo wrote:are there any vids of how bi and jiggly the butt is?
no vids.
she has no jiggle in her ass. deep soft skin yes. mine was a second with some ass damage so it is not a good rep . as it has a low skeleton poking thru the ass almost. . but the ass on any real woman is not like a tit. is not filled with jiggle. only a very fat one. my Cassi has a better squishy ass,like the tits but not like these.

i will shake her next time i vid for Szalinski. use a scale to push her tit one inch ,two inches. note the lbs used to move or squish it. but why. these are the best. just to prove it i guess. BG

Cascadian

Post by Cascadian »

beardygoat wrote: enjoy these vids i just shot.
For some unknown reason, these vids play for a few seconds showing what looks like a silver hubcap, then stop playing. I can hear what is probably to correct audio. I use Ubuntu instead of Win or Mac, and this is the first time that I haven't been able display videos. Is there another link I can try?

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Good to see you back Goldman. Are Tanya's breasts the same as a Sydney? I wanted to take Tanya home with me in June 2008, but thought you'd catch me before I reached the border :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

beardygoat wrote:
Hedo wrote:are there any vids of how bi and jiggly the butt is?
no vids.
she has no jiggle in her ass. deep soft skin yes. mine was a second with some ass damage so it is not a good rep . as it has a low skeleton poking thru the ass almost. . but the ass on any real woman is not like a tit. is not filled with jiggle. only a very fat one. my Cassi has a better squishy ass,like the tits but not like these.

i will shake her next time i vid for Szalinski. use a scale to push her tit one inch ,two inches. note the lbs used to move or squish it. but why. these are the best. just to prove it i guess. BG
Yeah, like Sunsee's avatar! :multi: That won't show softness, but the "jigglephiles" should love it!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

CuriousGeorgina
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CuriousGeorgina »

So, uh... someone somewhere out there is getting paid (I assume) to play with-- sorry, "test"-- doll boobs? Anyone know where I can fill out an application??

Seriously, that's insanely realistic, and a tiny bit funny.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Curious Georgina :
Welcome to TDF...and yes, we've sent a sample "Boob" across America for individuals to test a new softer formula silicone to be used in our Dolls! Since the large majority of the members can't come to the "Ruby13" shop here in S. California, and attempting to describe "softness" with words simply doesn't cut it...we've asked certain long term members to partake in this somewhat unorthodox "squeeze test"! granted, it does sound a tiny bit funny but what better way to prove a point...hands on is the ultimate acid test! Each person is to keep the "test subject" for a day, then send it on to the next guy. At present, we have eight highly skilled, professionally trained and dedicated "squeezers" offering to pitch in and assist in this grueling ordeal on a purely "volunteer" basis...They've each turned down my bribe of a six pack and donuts and insist on keeping it honest and above board! :) So, enjoy your tour of TDF...there are even stranger things going on in here!

Ciao... Don@Ruby13

CuriousGeorgina
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CuriousGeorgina »

Ruby13:

Haha, I don't doubt that for a second! The breasts really do look fantastic; and they probably feel even better, as I'm sure your volunteer scientists can attest to. Congratulations on a job well done!

xo, Georgina

goldman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goldman »

CuriousGeorgina wrote:Ruby13:

Haha, I don't doubt that for a second! The breasts really do look fantastic; and they probably feel even better, as I'm sure your volunteer scientists can attest to. Congratulations on a job well done!

xo, Georgina
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the breasts in the video!

Just to clarify, though, the breasts shown in Beardygoat's videos are Torsodoll Sydney breasts and not those of Ruby 13. Don's current breasts experiment and traveling samples are better documented in another topic. I just don't want people to get BG's Sydney, that he showed here, confused with Don's Ruby, which is an entirely different doll and company.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Ruby13 wrote:Curious Georgina :
Welcome to TDF...and yes, we've sent a sample "Boob" across America for individuals to test a new softer formula silicone to be used in our Dolls! Since the large majority of the members can't come to the "Ruby13" shop here in S. California, and attempting to describe "softness" with words simply doesn't cut it...we've asked certain long term members to partake in this somewhat unorthodox "squeeze test"! granted, it does sound a tiny bit funny but what better way to prove a point...hands on is the ultimate acid test! Each person is to keep the "test subject" for a day, then send it on to the next guy. At present, we have eight highly skilled, professionally trained and dedicated "squeezers" offering to pitch in and assist in this grueling ordeal on a purely "volunteer" basis...They've each turned down my bribe of a six pack and donuts and insist on keeping it honest and above board! :) So, enjoy your tour of TDF...there are even stranger things going on in here!

Ciao... Don@Ruby13

BG writes.

NOTICE OF WARNING these are goldman torsodoll videos.

no folks despite Don of Ruby postings on this "best tits vid "post to talk about his new tits the ones you see in the vids are not his dolls. read the posts.

perhaps this is not the place to have a protracted discussion about your doll boob test Don .no hijacking intended i am sure. just best boob talk.

this is about the Goldman doll super tits. so please do not get confused folks these are Goldman torsodoll tits in my videos and not a Ruby's. doll

so please ,lets stop confusing viewers of this thread with Ruby test boob talk. perhaps in a side by side test someday . BG
i can make that happen.only 30 miles away.then your won't be competing with just yourself.

no offense intended on the notice Don, i just do not want ANY folks to give credit to the wrong maker as Goldman perceived was happening above. good call Goldman . BG

INFORMATIONS