Video

video of the best silicone tits in the world.

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

video of the best silicone tits in the world.

Post by beardygoat »

you like ? thanks.
enjoy these vids i just shot.

a Goldman torsodoll has the best of any silicone tits and no one will argue after seeing these . how? why are they so much better? it is a wonder. such nice skin and the softness is right on the money,human like in all ways possible. jiggle,wiggle. sloshiness too ,all of it . check out the movement and ease of squeeze. sigh,BG

the rest of the doll and Co. has issues but those tits are works of art. they are! BG

pardon my crude titles folks . i noticed no caress ,fondle stroke ,lol. i wanted to show some real ease of movement
in a short time frame.

WARNING!!
i should post a disclaimer that this doll is not like most out there and this is not how most makers would like to have you play with their dolls. so . please remember

!!! do not try any of these stunts at home. these are trained professionals in a special test environment. .do not try this on your dolls.
thank you ,lol.,BG
Attachments
camp 201.mpg
cardboard tube test
(5.37 MiB) Downloaded 24292 times
camp 197.mpg
POV slapping together
(4.61 MiB) Downloaded 24250 times
camp 198.mpg
shake grab wiggle
(5.99 MiB) Downloaded 24243 times
camp 196.mpg
squeeze smash grab wiggle
(8.48 MiB) Downloaded 24246 times

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: video of the best silicone tits in the world.

Post by jm6o8u »

beardygoat WOW that was amazing :multi: :multi: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I thought Emely had soft breast but I am totally wrong on that account :puppydogeyes:
If Don can do this with his new formula he will be swamped with orders :D :D :D
Thank you for the post needs to see all the dolls in this kind of post would give a better idea of what they are alike :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sincerely JM :lying:

fuji

Post by fuji »

Thanks for the videos BG!! :glou:
Now that's quite impressive! 8O I'd heard about Mechadoll (and torsodoll) jiggly breast and butt, but this is more than I imagined! 8O
As JM stated, it would be cool to have such videos from other dolls in this topic, for comparison!

tigerwhite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tigerwhite »

Wow I'm surprised those tits didn't fall off. Man handled like that. Funny vid.

Darcrivt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darcrivt »

Damn, BG, that's just awesome! I've never seen anything like it in the doll community. If my Ruby's end up that awesome, I will be one happy man! 8O
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. They'll believe anything they hear so long as they hope or fear it could be true.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

W 8O W

That's what I call boobies!

Dollmakers! Watch those videos and learn! Stop fooling around and give your dolls boobies like that. If Goldman can, you can!!!
She told me to come but I was already there

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

If any doll could convert this butt man into a boob man it's Torsodoll Sydney! :evil:

Btw, how do you add video's to a post? I have one of the MD Jiggly Butt that I can post.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Amazing. I've seen a video of a MD before and the LeeLoo is no different. I agree. It's not just softness but the right density so those boobs bobble and bounce all over. Doll owners everywhere will beat a path to your door if you nail this (and the rest of the doll and company service is quality, can't forget that!).

This should be de rigeur viewing for all present and doll makers to be.

I've never seen the 'jiggly butt' video. Can't wait! :)
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Beardygoat :
Yep, Alex Goldman brought the Mechadoll torso to my shop when they picked up Renate's Ruby [Leticia] several months ago...absolutely the most impressive and realistic boobs I've had the chance to check out! I've made certain to send our sample to at least one or more guys who have also had a hands on "squeeze test"
with this Mechadoll softness...and believe you will be "equally" as amazed with the softness and natural movement as seen in your video! Mr. Becker broke new ground with his
formula, thus proving it can be accomplished! The torso I checked out was a couple years old and still in perfect condition! I imagine you'll be seeing a similar video of the "Ruby 2" test soon by someone not associated with Ruby13, so it will be as unbiased as the video you've brought forth....Thanx for that! :)

Respects... Don@Ruby13

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Don,
if you have seen and held these then you know where to go. they are so nice you can get wood from a quick feel.lol. the skin is top notch in suppleness. i hope you come close on your new dolls. best of luck. BG

thank you all for the comments, i knew you would be impressed with the action these have. welcome, BG

brotha D ,i just add the file just like a picture file. my camera downloads them , i send them?

tennisguy

Post by tennisguy »

Great videos, BG..... and everyone is right.... Mechadoll/Torsodoll boobs are the best in the biz, for sure. If Ruby can come close with the new Ruby2..... we are the luckiest damn doll admirers and owners, EVER..... you can bet your ass I'll be buying a Ruby early next year.

Here's my 80MB .wmv file (mainly used for review/sale purposes, as I need to sell my enhanced Sydney bust (boob/head only, no full torso).... Here's a direct link to it (it's the same one as seen in the attached photo).

80MB .WMV video:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cibihl6q3v8vo21

To everyone - PLEASE do NOT distribute this video on any video sharing websites.... THANK YOU!
Attachments
syd-ty0006a.jpg
syd-ty0006a.jpg (94.25 KiB) Viewed 24695 times

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I had no idea them B 8O Bs were that damn nice. Nice vids BG.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Cassi Doll - Shrade
BANNED MANUFACTURER
BANNED MANUFACTURER

Post by Cassi Doll - Shrade »

BG and any potential Cassi customers interested in very soft tits and ass:

I just demolded the current one for this upcoming Ebay sale. This is the first one testing a new formula on the updated poured-in-place inserts.

If yours were nice, these are better. They are softer and more giving.

Whoever gets this one - I'm sure will be happy with the improvement. I'll see if I can have her finished on the 9th.

Thanks,
Shrade

Sunsee

Post by Sunsee »

Wow!! :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Don----That would be super amazing -- a ruby13 with torsodoll titties--- oohh!--- could you use the same technology to make an amazing jiggley bubble butt!! Please--Please :grab:

Sunsee
Too much of a good thing---- -----is even better.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

shrade wrote:BG and any potential Cassi customers interested in very soft tits and ass:

I just demolded the current one for this upcoming Ebay sale. This is the first one testing a new formula on the updated poured-in-place inserts.

If yours were nice, these are better. They are softer and more giving.

Whoever gets this one - I'm sure will be happy with the improvement. I'll see if I can have her finished on the 9th.

Thanks,
Shrade
well softer is a a very nice feature. as long as it is not prone to tearing. i am glad to hear the other makers are checking out the ability to go way soft like Goldman did. very interesting texture as well. not sure if it was sandblasted or what to pit it like pores ? bead blast the prototype?god knows. good luck with the sales.

F80 got his yet?

i always ask. BG

INFORMATIONS