Video

Jessica Drake Wicked Realdoll Video on her arrival.

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jessica Drake Wicked Realdoll Video on her arrival.

Post by blindwebster »

I saw the video in question on his page and thought both the music and content of the video was awful as well, but who really gives a shit? As that particular video has nothing to do with the video of his doll. Midi obviously just posted this because it was another super hot jessica drake doll that has not been seen here. As for the music in the doll video, I actually liked it, but that's just me.:lol: I like a lot of dark, gothic type music.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

blindwebster wrote:I saw the video in question on his page and thought both the music and content of the video was awful as well, but who really gives a shit? As that particular video has nothing to do with the video of his doll.
I hesitate in concluding the same with you.
As for the music in the doll video, I actually liked it, but that's just me.:lol: I like a lot of dark, gothic type music.
I do as well. I didn't take issue with the music, as such.

Maybe someone who has a youtube account could kindly ask where that music comes from in the comments section.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

narcissus wrote:
blindwebster wrote:I saw the video in question on his page and thought both the music and content of the video was awful as well, but who really gives a shit? As that particular video has nothing to do with the video of his doll.
I hesitate in concluding the same with you.
As for the music in the doll video, I actually liked it, but that's just me.:lol: I like a lot of dark, gothic type music.
I do as well. I didn't take issue with the music, as such.

Maybe someone who has a youtube account could kindly ask where that music comes from in the comments section.
Yes, I scrolled through the comments in hopes of finding the name of the song and the artist, but to no avail. I don't have a Youtube account or I would ask. Don't really want an account there either, as I would never use it. I just go there to watch videos.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

blindwebster wrote: Don't really want an account there either, as I would never use it. I just go there to watch videos.
Same here. Wonder if there will be more vids of her?

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Different strokes for different folks, so to speak. I write New Age Elevator. I don't give a fuck whether anyone likes it or not... I write it for myself ;)

I find it totally bizarre that this post got 19 replies and sop many reads. I only posted it because it was another dolly video :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

midiman wrote:Different strokes for different folks, so to speak. I write New Age Elevator. I don't give a fuck whether anyone likes it or not... I write it for myself ;)
That's the spirit! :thumbs_up:

Does any of it get played in elevators? All the many elevators in the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center campus I work on, none among them play any music. They talk to you though. "Going up!" "Going down!" "Please stand clear of the doors!" I get that last one a lot because I often talk to certain people so when I or they get off or on an elevator and we are still talking, I hold the door so I can continue to talk to them more. Then it starts getting upset and starts dinging and ringing! :lol:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

narcissus wrote:
midiman wrote:Different strokes for different folks, so to speak. I write New Age Elevator. I don't give a fuck whether anyone likes it or not... I write it for myself ;)
That's the spirit! :thumbs_up:

Does any of it get played in elevators?
Hell, I guess that went out when they replaced the slower elevators that had to be run by a mule team in the basements.

Oh well, I used two of my numbers in the documentary. It is my music in the Trailer #1 fro All Dolled Up ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

I saw the Jessica video a while back and thought she deserved a better room. I never thought to look further and after what you have told me, I'm glad I didn't. 8O

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

More of his Wicked:

[youtube]NKdUoRVqEB4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

I love her white dress,...
It realy suits her.
Well done on her outfit!
:thumbs_up:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

It was clear that he was in full blown fantasy mode when he made these. That is what it is all about, I suppose.

If anything, these videos give a more close-up view of the jessica drake doll and shows just how incredible she really is. I have a thing for legs, hands and feet and those particular features on this doll are incredibly attractive and highly detailed. Guess the same could be said for all the Wicked dolls.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the video narcissus, :thumbs_up: I'd forgotton about this one. Not as dramatic, with the music, as the previous one, but a good video. I agree with playtime great dress for her and Jessica does the rest looking stuning. :)

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

jessica drake and... Skyrim?

Post by blindwebster »

Not a bad combo, if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeUxKMZ ... B75E4EB024

In fact, I think she would look fantastic dressed as a hot, scantily-clad Nordic warrior. As she totally has the look, being a sexy tall blonde and all. Perhaps a good idea for a future photo shoot by Midi or Playtime? :thumbs_up:

*Edit* jessica is just featured as an intro. The rest is game footage.

narcissus
Former Member

Re: jessica drake and... Skyrim?

Post by narcissus »

Hey that's that one guy! Looks like he has another video of his Jessica. Mods, can you move this eventually to the video forum, where the rest of his vids are?

To this thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=37761

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: jessica drake and... Skyrim?

Post by blindwebster »

^Yeah, that will work. I just instinctively posted it here because it featured a Wicked Real Doll.

INFORMATIONS