Video

video of a Teddy Babe and TBD

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

Hotzenplotz

video of a Teddy Babe and TBD

Post by Hotzenplotz »

I've found this clip showing a Teddy Babe and a Teddy Babe Deluxe:

http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/threads ... #post40264

It is from the forum of the shop where I recently ordered my lovely TB Alissa. Beyond that, I have no connections to the shop.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: video of a Teddy Babe and TBD

Post by Yoube Bosley »

Ja, und I for one welcome our new TeddyBabe overlords. The sound quality wasn't good, but I don't speak German, so it was just as well.

Dana is nowhere near as stiff anymore as the Lisa in the video was, but 4.5 years with me will do that to a doll.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Poor girls,
He didnt look like he was being that gentle with them :(.
Kinda wish I knew what he was saying lol.

Cimmric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cimmric »

Actually, I thought it was a good tool to learn from. I hadn't really thought of owning a Teddy Babe Deluxe before, but seeing her in action and being moved around I thought to myself, "Hmm I bet she would be fun to have around.." I am not too crazy about the "marriage hole" to borrow a term from our Japanese friends, but I think you can order a silicon type insert which would be good.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

You can indeed. :twisted: There's a sticky in the Teddy Babes forum about the variety of inserts that can be used.

The TBs featured in this video are a standard-size Lisa and a deluxe Jessica. For purposes of size comparison, it was fairly helpful; what amused me, though, was all the fine silicone dolls seated in the background, intently watching the demo.

INFORMATIONS