Video

Guys and Dolls Documentary online

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Guys and Dolls Documentary online

Post by midiman »

I found this on Youtube in its entirety. One of the best to date on love dolls and owners.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Guys and Dolls Documentary online

Post by Joe Bin »

That is a good documentary. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I actually watched parts 1 and 2 in 2006 when I did not even know about real dolls. Then I Googled Real doll, and that was how I discovered that there is more to the world then blowup dolls and pocket pussy.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I first saw this on youtube back in 2007 before I even know about TDF. Someone uploaded it in 720p HD in 2011 and I recorded it onto an HD DVD. A little sad at times but never the less an awesome documentary.
Attachments
RealDoll TooNs 4.jpg
RealDoll TooNs 4.jpg (22.61 KiB) Viewed 7241 times

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Good documentary... I watched it again.

Women should not only like doll lovers, but prefer them. The fact that there is a sexy doll at home to take care of that need means man is freed from his base desire and is more willing to pursue higher activities that only can be shared with the real woman. The man can focus on conversations about interests, hobbies, etc. and work on that bonding aspect that humans use to form a deep lasting love.

A woman's thought process is not nearly as sexual in the course of day-to-day life until a man "turns her on", and such dolls as we have here allow man to be just as free.
In short, a doll levels the playing field. 8)

Unless, of course, women have become accustomed to manipulating men by pulling the sexual need strings to get what they want. :lol:

She doesn't need a man.... until the cracks start to really develop in the slowly collapsing civilization that men built... but that's another subject for another thread sometime! :twisted:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Thanks for sharing! First time I've watched it. To me it makes clear everyone has different reasons (and different ways) to love dolls :D

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

After that, everyone thinks I take my dolls out with me whenever I go hang gliding. Even Ryan Gosling (Lars Lindstrom in Lars and the Real Girl) said as much in an interview!

I reckon that is the biggest piece of publicity that hang gliding has had since the 1970s. Having said that, whenever I ask people what they thought of the hang gliding in Guys and Dolls, half of them don't remember any hang gliding! (But they all remember Gordon's machine gun...)
:haha2:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Less than 12 hours ago I watched it, and I already forgot about the machine gun; probably because I don't like guns :(
But I sure remember the hang gliding :D
And what? You don't take your dolls hang gliding :shocked!: :wink:

mavis00

Post by mavis00 »

I had to chuckle at the part about having so many dolls, and not knowing where to hide them. If you can afford that many dolls, may i suggest investing in a secret room, or a secret door leading to an existing room? A simple revolving bookcase or something similar, and for less than the cost of a doll. I've seen more elaborate ones, but I'm trying to keep it simple and practical
My doll album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13988

Dawn (MLD) SOLD
Sadirah (Teddy Babe) SOLD
Cheyenne (via beautifuldolls) SOLD
Margot/Suni (Ruby13) SOLD
Asami (via beautifuldolls) SOLD
Yanna (via SRSD) SOLD

I'm a female

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

mavis00 wrote:I had to chuckle at the part about having so many dolls, and not knowing where to hide them. If you can afford that many dolls, may i suggest investing in a secret room, or a secret door leading to an existing room? A simple revolving bookcase or something similar, and for less than the cost of a doll. I've seen more elaborate ones, but I'm trying to keep it simple and practical
Perhaps he spent all his money on the dolls and there cloths, and now cannot afford anything more. :lol:

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

AlyDolly wrote:I first saw this on youtube back in 2007 before I even know about TDF. Someone uploaded it in 720p HD in 2011 and I recorded it onto an HD DVD. A little sad at times but never the less an awesome documentary.

that pic is exactly how I feel about my doll.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Everhard wrote:After that, everyone thinks I take my dolls out with me whenever I go hang gliding. Even Ryan Gosling (Lars Lindstrom in Lars and the Real Girl) said as much in an interview!

I reckon that is the biggest piece of publicity that hang gliding has had since the 1970s. Having said that, whenever I ask people what they thought of the hang gliding in Guys and Dolls, half of them don't remember any hang gliding! (But they all remember Gordon's machine gun...)
:haha2:
Does Gordon have a machine gun? I didn't see one.
I saw a semi auto Glock and a semi auto TEC 9. You must pull the trigger for each shot fired. The action of a machine gun = hold the trigger down and the weapons cycles until empty or the trigger is released. It is legal in every state of the US to own semi auto firearms. With the proper .Gov paper work and registration fees, it is legal to own a machine gun in 43 states of the US.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ive watched this Video at least a few times if not more..
Its just as good each time I see it..
Thanks for the links now lets hope they stay there and dont
get removed or something lol

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I only saw the Davecat and Gordon interview and that was a terrible piece of biased media garbage out to make dolls owners look like freaks and losers.
Here is my view: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 41&t=45626
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Some of it is ok but it is like watching a Jerry Springer show.The Doll Forum could do a better job of showing the world what owning dolls is all about! I can't reveal myself but other than that I am all in with you Midi! :D

gravitate

Post by gravitate »

I think ever hard is the coolest dawg here! what a legend. You should come kitesurfing sometime

INFORMATIONS