Video

Modern paper dolls

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Modern paper dolls

Post by jm6o8u »

I was trying to figure out what this stuff related to then it hit me paper dolls.
This is just like playing with paper dolls but instead of using your imagination to set them in a place. You can use the computer and show what you are thinking.

If any one is interested on how I make these things this is how I do it.
For these two I started out by surfing the web and found these pictures in 3 D teen sluts.
The girl in the center I found 15 photos of which I put together as a GIF using Adobe Photoshop elements 10.
The angel devil girl I use Adobe Photoshop elements 10 to cut her out then exported her as a PNG image.
111 (46).jpg
Therefore, when I dropped her in the I clone 5 pro on the billboard. She became the image you see now.
I dropped in a sky background then did the animation by moving the camera around then exported all that as a WMV video.
angel1.wmv
I took my WMV & GIF and drop them into Adobe premiere elements 10.
I dropped the GIF in first and made that the center. Then I dropped the WMV and when I did that, it asked me if I wanted to make this a videomerge. I said yes and that is how I got this awesome looking darker one.
3D Teen Slut& Devilis Angel Dark.wmv
I noticed the devil angels were pointing in the same direction. I undid the videomerge and flip the right hand side so that both the devil angels would be facing the center.
I then found some of the free music that came with Adobe and placed that in their and rendered that.
3D Teen Slut & Devilis Angel Light 1.wmv
Then Walla this is what you have I think it turned out nice.

Not that hard at all a little meticulous cutting out the devil angel the rest just flowed.

JM

INFORMATIONS