Video

My inventions videos ( The Grey Sex Machine)

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

mayolover

My inventions videos ( The Grey Sex Machine)

Post by mayolover »

Here are some videos showing my patent pending and "coming soon!!!" inventions (The Grey Sex machine and the Grey Sex BJ machine) to improve and enjoy realistic sex with sex dolls...and more!!!.

vaginal intercourse with leg support http://youtu.be/YjfwCof8DWI

anal sex in doggy style http://youtu.be/O2gmxM1Ty2g

vaginal sex in doggy style http://youtu.be/joOS8CjEtG8

My sexy Ruby is so horny http://youtu.be/age2FK50Edo

Blow job using The Grey Sex BJ machine http://youtu.be/DQwoxuzHhH8

For more info visit my topic : Do you want your sex doll to fuck you for real ? posted in "inventors corner" sorry :oops: I don't know how to post the thread :oops:

Enjoy :D
mayolover

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My inventions videos ( The Grey Sex Machine)

Post by dave7311 »

8O Those are some interesting videos 8O

Nice work by the way! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I belieive this is the Original thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=45673

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Thank you ....Glad you like it !!!! :multi: :D

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

Nice jiggle in Ruby's breasts! :D

I'd still be a little concerned with all the repetitive movement in the joints.

The BJ machine needs less padding in the middle of the seat (between her legs) so those of us, umm, I mean, other people :whistle: who aren't as well endowed as that male doll can get in closer. Perhaps rework it so she's on her knees instead of sitting?

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Realdolls have been out since the mid 90s. Why has it taken so long for something like this to come out?

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Stiletto wrote:Nice jiggle in Ruby's breasts! :D

I'd still be a little concerned with all the repetitive movement in the joints.

The BJ machine needs less padding in the middle of the seat (between her legs) so those of us, umm, I mean, other people :whistle: who aren't as well endowed as that male doll can get in closer. Perhaps rework it so she's on her knees instead of sitting?
Thank you for your comment and suggestions.... yesterday I was thinking the same about the BJ machine... I am also not so lucky as the mannequin :oops: ....I will redesign the front part of the seat and the front leg so people can get closer to the doll mouth when standing or sitting in front of the doll in a special seat I created for the machines :D ....About the joints I am also working in a suggested idea to overcome the problem by allowing leg support directly from the seat so the doll body and legs will move as a unit :razz: Thanks again

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

AlyDolly wrote:Realdolls have been out since the mid 90s. Why has it taken so long for something like this to come out?
Totally agree....I came with the ideas almost immediately I went into dolls in August last year.... I have to admit I was working in several ideas to combine exercise machines and sex swings / sex stands since 2010... but I was not satisfied with the results....but this ideas went straight forward ....I feel very lucky not even in Japan thought about it. I think is because like myself at the beginning we were thinking to make an unique sex robot which is very complex, expensive and difficult to do and repair with current technology but I came with the idea to make an universal machine to move many kind of dolls already in the market and in many homes (by putting the movable mechanism in the machine , outside of the doll and not into (inside) the doll... :D
Thank you :D

NOTE ....I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY ONE MORE TIME TO THANK DON THE CREATOR AND OWNER OF RUBY 13 FOR ALL HIS HELP AND ADVICE DURING THE CREATION OF MY INVENTIONS AND FOR ALLOWING ME TO USE MY RUBY IN THE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS TO MAKE PUBLIC MY INVENTIONS.
mayolover

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

that's great simple but effective :mrgreen: .

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

Wow, mayolover, I love it! Those videos are mucho exciting. I want to download them for keepers.

I've long considered getting a sex swing, pillow, or chair to use with dolls I've had (1st PC, Candy18, converted mannequin), but your ideas beat the heck out of that. The idea of being serviced by my doll is super erotic.

I used to groove on the old videos of folks who implanted the Venus 2000 in the Huster Virtual Girl, but your concept is so much better. I wish you the best on your product development and hope to see these things available for order.

Might be trickier, but what about an attachment that allows a doll to finger one's "back door" while giving a BJ?

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

Another thought, you should consider offering a range of sizes for the disc on the motor that pushes the arm. The distance of the doll's thrust depends on the diameter of that disc. Being able to swap sizes would allow people to adjust the movement to suit their needs.

Or, instead of multiple discs have one large disc with multiple mounting holes so the customer can move the arm attachment closer or further from the shaft to affect the range of travel. I like that idea better with some sort of quick disconnect feature.

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Stiletto wrote:Another thought, you should consider offering a range of sizes for the disc on the motor that pushes the arm. The distance of the doll's thrust depends on the diameter of that disc. Being able to swap sizes would allow people to adjust the movement to suit their needs.

Or, instead of multiple discs have one large disc with multiple mounting holes so the customer can move the arm attachment closer or further from the shaft to affect the range of travel. I like that idea better with some sort of quick disconnect feature.
Very good !!!!! Stiletto.... you are really paying attention to details....yes I already included a multiple holes or sliding arm attachment mechanism in the wheel to allow increasing or decreasing the diameter of rotation that will translate into more or less anterior -posterior linear movement of the seat ( or backrest for the BJ machine) and the doll on it....so it can be adjusted how much the doll and her genitals or mouth ( In the BJ machine)will move back and forth and how much will engage the user penis to fit different sizes comfortably :razz:
and the pivot ably joints are designed to be easily connected-disconnected for storage purposes
Thank :multi: you

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Bobbay wrote:Wow, mayolover, I love it! Those videos are mucho exciting. I want to download them for keepers.

I've long considered getting a sex swing, pillow, or chair to use with dolls I've had (1st PC, Candy18, converted mannequin), but your ideas beat the heck out of that. The idea of being serviced by my doll is super erotic.

I used to groove on the old videos of folks who implanted the Venus 2000 in the Huster Virtual Girl, but your concept is so much better. I wish you the best on your product development and hope to see these things available for order.

Might be trickier, but what about an attachment that allows a doll to finger one's "back door" while giving a BJ?
thank you :D .....and about your "backdoor" idea that could be a nice option to increase the pleasure during sex for the person who like it ....I don't know if it is possible but I will try to figure it out something like that :)
And as you said the idea and the fact of being serviced by your doll is super erotic and to br honest with you its feels really nice !!!!.... the closest I ever experienced to the real thing with a hot chick !!!!!! :whistle: :D :D .

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU CAN CONTROL THE SPEED AT ALL TIMES (USING A RHEOSTAT/SWITCH ATTACHMENT THAT EXTEND FROM THE MOTOR ) SO YOUR DOLL MOVE ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRES... I PREFER TO START SLOW THEN MAKE HER MOVE FASTER ....AND THEN SLOW AGAIN ...SO I CAN LAST LONGER :oops: AND FINALLY THE FINAL FAST BLOW :D :D REALLY NICE AND ENJOYABLE !!!!!! :thumbs_up:

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Your Ruby is super hot. Great to see a doll in action! It really brings her to life. I too
would be concerned about damage to the doll, and the person having sex with her.
I wonder if you could slow it down, or stop mid-stroke. I'm sure you'll get there.
Nice work.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

that's demonic and clever :thumbs_up: It brings the doll to life, very well done :thumbs_up:
how much it will cost ?
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

AlyDolly wrote:Realdolls have been out since the mid 90s. Why has it taken so long for something like this to come out?
Because this machine requires a doll with a flexible skeleton. A Realdoll's joints are stiff and posable, and they would most likely be damaged if used on this machine.
Personally, I wouldn't even consider putting Kayla on it.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS