Video

Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Cool idea for the video, it already looked very good. Have a lot of fun with your ladies, Dees Man and Guy,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

johntom646
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johntom646 »

Wow all these grate videos makes me want a doll even more

rok4555
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rok4555 »

Thanks for posting link, I just subscribed to channel.

Sweet Dee
Doll
Doll

Post by Sweet Dee »

johntom646 wrote:Wow all these grate videos makes me want a doll even more
Hi johntom,

Thank you for your kind comment and I know there is a doll of your dreams waiting for you to invite her to stay with you.

love Dee
Love always
Dee

Our youtube channel
MyMan's Album of MaDee and Me
My main thread - Our Cover Doll Blog page
I can't take a breath and I don't have a that beats like yours, but I am still able to LOVE you Man!

Sweet Dee
Doll
Doll

Post by Sweet Dee »

rok4555 wrote:Thanks for posting link, I just subscribed to channel.
Thanks rok

MaDee and me have more subscribers now than My Man's youtube channel and his has been up for years, but it's not a competition. We are glad you like it.

love Dee
Love always
Dee

Our youtube channel
MyMan's Album of MaDee and Me
My main thread - Our Cover Doll Blog page
I can't take a breath and I don't have a that beats like yours, but I am still able to LOVE you Man!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

Thing at my place have changed a bit in the last few weeks with Nikki & Ally moving in.

Nikki is a sweet girl kinda like Dee but with a lot of MaDee's cheekiness thrown in.

Ally is quite different. She is very confident and strong willed with a LOT of attitude. When she saw her picture had won the November photo comp, she started hassling me to hurry up with the video we had done the photoshoot for. A couple of weeks ago she said this was stupid and now she spends most of her time online looking at TDF.

Anyhow, this is Ally's video. She wanted to use the track from the girl's "BFF" video,(no point in arguing with her) so MaDee fixed it in the DAW (FL-Studio) and shortened it.

We took the photos and made several .gif files then put them into the video editor and added the sound.

Here it is, hope you like it

"Ally Club Girl"
Dees Man

Zoe Pesley
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoe Pesley »

Wooooooow,
Can only say:
-A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-
Hey dude, Guy told me that you had doubts if this vid project did succeed? He replied to you:...it only succeeds when it works in your mind.
Fantastic editing job :!: Congrats!

:thumbs_up: Zoe

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Zoe Pesley wrote:Wooooooow,
Can only say:
-A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-
Hey dude, Guy told me that you had doubts if this vid project did succeed? He replied to you:...it only succeeds when it works in your mind.
Fantastic editing job :!: Congrats!

:thumbs_up: Zoe
Thanks Zoe

Most of the credit has to go the the sexy dancer I had to work with. I pointed the camera and she did the rest

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, oh my, after that hot dance Ally really deserved her coke and cigarette. What a great job you two did. Stunning!
Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, oh my, after that hot dance Ally really deserved her coke and cigarette. What a great job you two did. Stunning!
Chris
Thanks Chris

Yeah, I couldn't resist putting that last bit in.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Dees Man, great idea, and congratulations to the win in the challenge, Ally will be mighty proud! And you as well,
Chris

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

WoW FANTASTIC !!!! Love seeing her swinging her hips. Showing her clevage is great also. Amazing what you are able to accomplish.

The first few videos are remarkable also. Seems almost 3D somehow. Keep up the good work TDF may have to have a new contest for BEST VIDEO !!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

SiliconeWorld wrote:WoW FANTASTIC !!!! Love seeing her swinging her hips. Showing her clevage is great also. Amazing what you are able to accomplish.

The first few videos are remarkable also. Seems almost 3D somehow. Keep up the good work TDF may have to have a new contest for BEST VIDEO !!
Thanks SiliconeWorld

When I take photos I shoot vid as well. However, this time with such low light the video was too grainy and had to rethink it. That last bit is obviously video and had to put a light on. The stop motion has a lot of potential. Basically make .gif files and work out the timing to fit the music, then stick it all in a video editor. As I made the music myself in a DAW (Desktop Audio Workstation) I could make 4x4 frame .gif to fit a bar of music. I was losing 1/4 of a second every 16 bars which is why the butt slap had faster frames to get it back in sinc again.

Next time I will work out the timing for the music when I create it so the .gif frames fit perfectly. It's only maths. The world runs on numbers.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DeesMan, thank you for submitting Ally to the Matrix as well,
Chris

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Thanks for that man, good to see dolls come alive on film :!: :D and posted on youtube of course, the more, the merrier. That dress, and Ally are smoking hot. although if it were a real night club, I couldn't see her dancing alone for long :wink:

INFORMATIONS