realsexdoll.com

New Member - Love This Forum

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CaliDoll

Re: New Member - Love This Forum

Post by CaliDoll »

What do you want from this doll?

What is it replacing or adding in your situation?

Answer these and we can help direct you in the right direction.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

jbmac wrote:My mean non-loving wife told me she is divorcing me. You can bet my next love will be a doll!
so sorry to hear that, im going through a divorce as well and waiting for my doll from 1am. my condolences. :oops:
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Mark, Welcome to TDF. glad your on board & you will not find a better group of Guys & Dolls to talk with, post silly stuff, ask questions or just Jump in the Batcave for some entertainment. many, many forums here with an immense source of research, information, answers, & neat & cool tips from painting your Dolls toenails to toting her around safely in your home, or all & other related aspects of owning & maintaining a Love Doll of any brand, or caliber. its all here buddy !
please don't hesitate to ask anything, ...these are some good folk out here.
.....& as bruce Willis would say...............
Attachments
welcome.mp3
(36.33 KiB) Downloaded 894 times

Marky_St

Post by Marky_St »

CaliDoll wrote:What do you want from this doll?

What is it replacing or adding in your situation?

Answer these and we can help direct you in the right direction.
I'm looking mostly for a 'love' doll that will try some new positions and maybe some voyeurism. Hopefully, a mix of both with my wife involved!
Not interested in photography, but do enjoy seeing the female form in certain clothing too.

Not sure how detailed to get here, but anyone can PM me for the details. You probably get the idea.

Best,
Mark
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have made 2 purchases from BeautifulDolls, and I did not have any problems with shipping or customs.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Marky_St

Post by Marky_St »

DollAfficionado wrote:I have made 2 purchases from BeautifulDolls, and I did not have any problems with shipping or customs.
I was just on their site, along with WM Dolls (125cm) and 1AM. I know 1AM has that excellent Teri deal going.

Definitely getting closer. Any preference with these companies and how detailed the doll features are? Face detail, body curves, durability?
Any opinions welcome. They're all close in price, but 1AM seems to have the best deal.

Best,
Mark
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

hell, when I got divorced. I didn't know whether to send a thank you card or a condolence card to her next husband. I was just glad I was out of a bad relationship.give it time you'll see. good luck

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

sorry off topic, I bought used. best to find out if this is suits you. for me it does, plan to another in the near future.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Marky_St wrote:Definitely getting closer. Any preference with these companies and how detailed the doll features are? Face detail, body curves, durability?
Any opinions welcome. They're all close in price, but 1AM seems to have the best deal.
I've been in contact with 1AM, BD, and WM and all have responded quickly; they're all reliable vendors.
I just read a post (Alex77's Pauline) where it looks like the faces are becoming more detailed, so that's a good thing.

These dolls are gaining a firm footing in the $1500 to $3000 range and seem to please our members from what I've been reading.

Hopefully, some more members will chime in with their doll experience. Be patient (I know it's rough :razz: )

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Marky_St wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:I have made 2 purchases from BeautifulDolls, and I did not have any problems with shipping or customs.
I was just on their site, along with WM Dolls (125cm) and 1AM. I know 1AM has that excellent Teri deal going.

Definitely getting closer. Any preference with these companies and how detailed the doll features are? Face detail, body curves, durability?

Best,
Mark
I've purchased a WM Dolls 135cm Tiffany from Brent at 1amUSA and had no problems with shipping or customs. I don't think you can go wrong with Beautiful Dolls or 1am. I think 1amUSA is still having an anniversary sale on all their dolls. Which ever company you use, let them know you're a Forum member and you'll get an additional discount.

If you're looking for a doll for lovemaking, the TPE dolls (like WM Dolls) feel the softest and most life-like. They are more affordable than silicone dolls, but may not be as durable. They are probably the best compromise between realism and affordability. As far as face detail and body curves, most silicone and TPE dolls with an articulated skeleton are pretty nice. It's more a matter of subjectivity at that point. Each doll manufacturer has their own style.

Some aspects you should consider before getting a doll are it's weight and height. A doll is dead weight and even 50lbs (23kg) can be challenging to move around if you have any kind of back problem. You may want to experiment with some weights to see if that will be an issue. Keep in mind that a doll is bulkier and fragile, which complicates moving her. To keep the weight down, many dolls are less than full-sized. If the doll is too small, it might freak you out a bit, or feel awkward. For example, a 125cm doll is only 4'1" tall. Try using a tape measure for reference to see if it would bother you.

If you're looking at getting a WM Doll, check out the posts in the WM Doll section, as well as the Beautiful Doll and 1am sections. (They each use different names for the same doll.) WM Dolls and Forum members have posted some very attractive photos of the 125cm, 135cm, 145cm, 153cm, and 163cm dolls. Good luck on your search.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you want to have your wife involved in the fun, you had probably better invite her to the party now, before you order. She may resent the doll more if you did your purchasing w/ out her knowledge or participation.

I do not have the funds for a nice doll. I will probably set up mfg'r / production of a doll type I want unless the perfect doll just falls into my lap. And right now the perfect doll for my liking has not been made.
I'm fixing up a small mannequin to represent a petite 18 yo. As I'm close to 52 now, the fantasy of having a hot 18 yo nympho at the ready all the time seems to be just as important as the just having an orgasm need. As I'm currently fixing up some sexy outfits for her, I find I just sometimes do that and never even take the time to make love to her.

Sooo the fantasy, beauty, sexy clothes and her presence has become just as important as the sex. So again, if you want your wife on board, you really need her on board now so the two of you can plan out some fantasies you want to explore. This may help to figure out the exact doll you want.

ETA: Unless you have the $$ to just toss the doll in the trash IF things don't work out. Which we have seen before on here.

Best of luck to you both.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

to the new member that loves this forum , you are not alone , many people here new and older members love this forum , it's a great place to make friends , people with common interest , and of course a safer place to buy dolls and to be informed on many things doll related , of course the forum even goes beyond that , with other interesting things posted from members (hopefully I am that category lol) :D

Marky_St

Post by Marky_St »

Really great points. I'm so excited about getting one that I want to just order! The practical side says to keep looking, at least for another day or two. Hope I'm not bugging you all too much, but it is a big expense and mostly, I want it to be a fun experience.

Netwit - I'm heading over to look at more photos of the WM and 1AM. BD looks beautiful, but I could only find their site in Japanese and didn't see any sales going on. I could have missed the obvious? My $1000 budget turned into $1600ish, but I'm just not in the $2000+ silicone league. Heard about TPE and some say it has a strange odor. Considering my allergies, it probably won't be a problem :)

Rubberkitty - Your post really made me think. We seem to have some things in common. I am such a fan of the female form, especially in sexy clothing. Often, I have thought of mannequins, but don't know where to find them. Having the doll for s*x, or assistant is part of the goal. But, having a perky, hot looking mannequin/girl sounds very hot. Just the pure looks and fantasy of 'her' in the room would do the job.

Not sure if 4'1" would be a problem? I suspect when she's in bed, it won't be an issue. While the wife is good to me in going along with my fantasies, she doesn't share my zest in this shopping. Mostly it's for me, which is really sweet, although I want this to make her happy too. Maybe the next doll will be different. Right now, I'm still thinking about that perky mannequin and thinking she could just sit there, providing so much inspiration!

I couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people. You all continue to help me so much. Hope I can eventually do the same for others.

Best,
Mark
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sounds like your wife is OK w/a doll for you for your own fun. You may just have to think of ways you can make the doll appeal to some fantasies your wife may have expressed to you or that may still be hidden.
Women are generally more timid in letting their feelings be known. She may open up more if/ when you do get a doll.

Hope it works out for both of you.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

My 50 pound 135cm TPE doll is right at my limit of what I can comfortably move around during sex. It takes a bit of effort to change sex positions, but I can do so before I lose the mood. In bed, I can usually manipulate the doll around without having to get out of bed myself. Any heavier than this and I would have to get out of bed, re-position the doll, and then get back in bed to resume the fantasy. If the 125cm doll had been available at the time, I would have ordered that size doll. Just a little less weight and a little easier storage would have made this doll a lot better for me... not that I am unhappy with the doll but it is right at the limit of what is comfortable to manipulate.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS