www.wmdolls.com

Please help me find this mannequin

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Please help me find this mannequin

Post by MannequinFan »

LWhisperer wrote:MF, thanks for the info on that leg coming apart at the calf. That's sweet.

The pic of the P&A installed...what MQ is that? Or is that a Photoshop pic?? That looks like a plastic MQ.. which one?
That's the same MQ, just photoshopped the insert to see what it would look like. The pic was taken before I stripped the white paint so it looks shiny like plastic.
I'm also looking at 3d printing a recessed opening for a Fleshlight that would look better than just having the opening on the surface with the sleeve sticking out.
I have a Fleshlight and know it works well. I've never tried the Jenna Rose so it would be an experiment.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:If there was a big enough customer base. Make a 3D print of the new leg, then make a fiberglass mold of that to make more fiberglass legs! LOL
Lol, yep. I think that's probably the only reason I would go ahead with the leg fab. Just too much work and expense for a one-off project.
One nice thing about the right leg though is that when she's crouching on her toes her face is at a perfect height for a blow job!
It may look a little freaky, but I'm wondering if I could do a face mod with this Fleshlight sleeve? The sleeve would go right down her neck.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

The mouth and chin would look OK, but the nose area would be jacked up unless the top of sleeve could fit under the MQ nose area.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:The mouth and chin would look OK, but the nose area would be jacked up unless the top of sleeve could fit under the MQ nose area.
LOL, I think this could actually work!
I did a rough model of the Lisa Ann mouth sleeve from photos and it fits pretty close to the face contours...
lisa ann lips.jpg
lisa ann lips.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1521 times
I would just need to 3d print a plate with a 2-1/2" diam. hole and epoxy it in place...
head mod.jpg
head mod.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1521 times
Not sure I'm brave enough to try this though - could be a little freaky looking. 8O :o

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If the insert is to be removable, concealing the edges will be tough. Otherwise if left in, maybe skin the head and around the mouth as we have been talking about. There is a expansion issue to worry about too.
Maybe a mask?
Attachments
Slightly modified cat mask
Slightly modified cat mask
catwoman_michelle_pfeiffer.jpg (33.05 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Maybe a mask?
That's an interesting idea RK :idea:

How about a kissing hood?
http://winterfetish.com/catalog/Premium ... Style.html
The pony tail hole thing is kinda sexy...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

That would work.
I wonder if eye holes could be cut. Like to see the eyes if painted up sexy.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

LWhisperer wrote:Thanks, MannequinFan. Wow. After just a bit of reading up on vintage Rootsteins, I'm betting this one could be a needle in a haystack with ten thousand wolves ahead of me. Sheesh...well . The search for the unicorn has begun. :D

There's just something about that model. The pose is amazingly sexy to me, especially the collar bones, breast, and shoulder detail.

After having seen a couple awesome MQs that some of you guys like, the seed was planted, and I started looking around. Usually, that's my first mistake. :lol:

I had initially thought of trying to find one with nice, defined body detail to mod with an insert. Preferably one that could hold a pose doggiestyle. I liked the Michelle in the one thread. Also liked that gorgeous tanned gal that Roxy never has in stock in the kneeling pose. But honestly like more lithe, lean but defined bodies with average, realistic breasts.

So, it'd probably be safe to assume that all sitting (or laying, like the newer model on Roxy that's laying on her stomach, legs crossed, with medium breasts and shoulders up) is going to be flat bottomed for stability?

I've done my fair share of bodywork with fibreglass, so nothing scary on that front. And I've kicked around the idea of a standing doll that could be modded to fit the one piece tubular insert that some of the air dolls have, with the vagina on one end of the tube, and anus on the other.

What would a connoisseur of MQs suggest for one that's great detail, in my taste, with a toned body? Asking, because I'm wondering if I missed "the one" in my search. Oh...and I'm a vicious leg man. :whistle: Love heels and hose.
I have some etherial looking plastics ones with blank faces. Are you looking for tflat faced ones in particar
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

MannequinFan wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:If there was a big enough customer base. Make a 3D print of the new leg, then make a fiberglass mold of that to make more fiberglass legs! LOL
Lol, yep. I think that's probably the only reason I would go ahead with the leg fab. Just too much work and expense for a one-off project.
One nice thing about the right leg though is that when she's crouching on her toes her face is at a perfect height for a blow job!
It may look a little freaky, but I'm wondering if I could do a face mod with this Fleshlight sleeve? The sleeve would go right down her neck.

The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS