www.wmdolls.com

Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.

Would you purchase this mannequin with MannequinFan modifications?

Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin A
58%
Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin B
12%
Yes, but price is too high.
No votes
I already have the mannequin, and I would be interested in a Fleshlight adapter.
12%
No, not interested at all
19%

Total votes: 26

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote: I really love those magnetic arms. I cut the locating pin off each of them so she can have her arms w/ 360 degree of rotation. You still have to tug hard down by her hands to remove them. I'm going to order a couple of the Spider Hill Prop Works elbow joints to use on her "elbows". LOL
It sounds like those are some beastly magnets.
You'll need to keep Nikki away from your credit cards...and I mean way, way away. :)

I guess that's one way of keeping old perverts with pacemakers from humping the mannequins in the department stores.

:lol:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MannequinFan wrote:As you can see, she's not exactly a waif. But then again, I'm not a really big guy so she looks sort of large on top of me, lol.

(...)

One of the big advantages of an MQ is that they only weigh about 20 lbs at best, so you can easily move her up and down while she's on top of you.

I'm hoping I can get someone interested in mannequin "B" because I really prefer a smaller frame girl - not a huge fan of the big chested babes.

(...)

You should make a thread for your girl and show her off.
She looks like she has a dark tan, did you repaint her or did it come that way?
Lol - cute picture. She definately is a big girl, and probably why she's so appealing to most guys. I'm with you tho, I would prefer mq B - but c'est la vie. I'm considering a doll next time. Interesting pose too, never tried that one :thumbs_up:

Yeah my mq has been repainted, "rubberized and glossified" all over to imitate skin, that's how I get those nice sweat beads going. I'll do a thread on the mq in a few days explaining.

I would buy that insert of you in a heartbeat If I hadn't already cut a fleshlight hole in her in a slightly different location a few months ago. :(

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mandos wrote: "rubberized and glossified" all over to imitate skin
This is highly interesting! - I'll be looking forward to your thread. :)

I've been using acrylic paint which is easy to work with, but doesn't feel nearly as nice as the factory paint on these MQs.
I'd love to know what type of paint they use, but it's probably some super toxic industrial spray coating that you probably could never get as a consumer.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

mandos wrote:
I would buy that insert of you in a heartbeat If I hadn't already cut a fleshlight hole in her in a slightly different location a few months ago. :(
You could probably sand around the hole you made and patch over it w/ fiberglass cloth and resin. The adapters that MF makes require some putty work around the edges anyway to give them a factory looking appearance. This is assuming the hole you made is somewhat close to where MF will be locating his adapter.
And if it's close, probably only one edge would need to be rebuilt. I've even used fiberglass cloth and epoxy glue. It's actually stronger than the fiberglass resin. If you think it would work, I could send a piece of fiberglass cloth to MF and he could include it in the box w/ the adapter. No charge.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hole cutting template ready to print for mannequin "A"!
Looks like it should locate itself pretty well...
hole template.jpg
hole template.jpg (970.1 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
Thanks RK.
The hole cutout for the adapter is 3-3/4" diameter - with luck maybe it would encompass the original hole?.
This is for the regular size Fleshlight sleeve BTW.

dolllovingdog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolllovingdog »

MannequinFan wrote:Here is the rough scan of her "area" that I did last night...
rough scan.jpg
May I please ask what scanner you are using MF?

I don't know anything about 3D scanning, but I would like to google your scanner. I think it is doing an excellent job.

Thanks.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi DLD,

I'm using an XBOX 360 Kinect sensor mounted on a camera tripod and some software called Reconstructme that makes it work as a scanner.
http://reconstructme.net/reconstructme-ui/

I'm using an older free console version of the program that isn't available anymore, so the scans need some post processing to be useable.
I use the following free programs for that purpose:
http://meshmixer.com/
http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/
http://www.netfabb.com/basic.php

The secret to the good scans is in the software ( and a little scanning practice :wink: ).
Reconstructme uses the Open NI framework with the Kinect. This allows you to get closer to the object (400mm or 16" minimum) which gives you better resolution than with the normal Kinect settings.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alrighty then, here's the finished adapter for mannequin "A" ready to print!! :)
LGM2 adapter.jpg
LGM2 adapter.jpg (959.4 KiB) Viewed 5149 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great news!

I assume the deep groove is the butt crack side?

Your probably going to be on Fleshlight Inc's "LINKS" page before long.
I wonder what fleshlight would think of your innovations? I'm surprised that haven't made some type of doll yet instead of "the box". LOL

Regarding Nikki's arm magnets. 6 lbs of pull at the hand to lever the arm off. Around 30 lbs to pull the arm straight off, gripping the arm right below the arm pit.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Great news!

I assume the deep groove is the butt crack side?

Your probably going to be on Fleshlight Inc's "LINKS" page before long.
I wonder what fleshlight would think of your innovations? I'm surprised that haven't made some type of doll yet instead of "the box". LOL

Regarding Nikki's arm magnets. 6 lbs of pull at the hand to lever the arm off. Around 30 lbs to pull the arm straight off, gripping the arm right below the arm pit.
Yep the deep groove is the but crack. I'll give her a little sphincter at the top of it like I did Fiona.

LOL, that's an interesting idea, I checked out the Fleshlight forum...
https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthrea ... leshlights
I think this MQ will be a little better than this...

:lol:

Nobody even mentioned a mannequin in that thread. Maybe I should join and post some pics and link to TDF. :wink: :)
Would be interesting to see what happens.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK, here is the first part of the step by step installation tutorial for mannequin "A".
I will do this in three sections:
1. Mannequin Prep
2. Adapter Installation
3. Finishing the installation

MANNEQUIN PREP

1. Position the cutout template as shown. Move it around until all edges of the template fit snugly against the surface. Due to the shape it will pretty much locate itself. It really can't move side to side so it's mainly just adjusting it up and down until it fits snug.
2. Hold the template firmly in the center, and using a fine point sharpie, trace around the outside of the template. This will be the final hole size.
You can also trace around the inside of the template - this will be a guide for drilling the holes.
005.JPG
005.JPG (634.9 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
For the next steps, these are the tools I used:
Electric drill (variable speed recommended)
1/8" drill bit
Dremel multi purpose cutting bit: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-1-8-i ... /202263174
Rotary file bit: http://www.lowes.com/pd_227515-68082-02 ... 53916&Ntt=

3. Using a 1/8" drill bit, drill holes close together 3/8"-1/2" apart keeping inside the cutout line as shown. This goes pretty quickly - only took me about 6 minutes.
4. Using the Dremel cutting bit, connect the holes to make the cutout. I just held the mannequin between my legs and used both hands and slow speed with the drill for control. This also goes quickly - about 5 minutes.
006.JPG
006.JPG (632.08 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
5. Using the rotary file bit, carefully grind off material to the finished cutout line. Leave some of the line showing - do not grind past the line. Again, for control I held the mannequin between my legs and used both hands with the drill. About 10-15 minutes to complete.
6. Roughen the surface approx. 1/2" around the opening with 60 grit sandpaper. Another 10 minutes.
008.JPG
008.JPG (617.03 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
IMPORTANT SAFETY STEP!
At this point before moving on, carefully inspect the area around the opening inside the mannequin for any sharp strands of fiberglass that may be present.
The adapter projects inside and safely covers the hole but it never hurts to check and make sure there are no sharp strands that could poke through the sleeve and cause you injury.
If any exist then remove them with sandpaper before proceeding.

dolllovingdog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolllovingdog »

Fascinating stuff! Thanks MF.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Getting a long nicely, MF - following your posts with great interest. You certainly got the knack for this stuff. If you´re not an engineer, you should have been :D
rubherkitty wrote:
mandos wrote:
You could probably sand around the hole you made and patch over it w/ fiberglass cloth and resin. The adapters that MF makes require some putty work around the edges anyway to give them a factory looking appearance. This is assuming the hole you made is somewhat close to where MF will be locating his adapter.
And if it's close, probably only one edge would need to be rebuilt. I've even used fiberglass cloth and epoxy glue. It's actually stronger than the fiberglass resin. If you think it would work, I could send a piece of fiberglass cloth to MF and he could include it in the box w/ the adapter. No charge.
Hey RK, thanks for your input. It´s a great idea and I´ll consider it, although it will be a challenge due to the fact that the mannequin is covered in rubber. The fleshlight sits quite nicely in her at the moment so it´s not a very pressing matter and I´m just enjoying the ride for the time being, but the adapter is a lot "cleaner" and integrates nicer.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mandos wrote:Getting a long nicely, MF - following your posts with great interest. You certainly got the knack for this stuff. If you´re not an engineer, you should have been :D
Thanks!
I've been in the architectural profession for over 30 years so pretty close I guess.
I'm used to dealing with technical issues and communicating them to others. This is just a lot more fun!
mandos wrote:although it will be a challenge due to the fact that the mannequin is covered in rubber.
OK Mandos stop teasing me with this! :D
I'm really interested in learning what you did there. Please do tell! :)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MannequinFan wrote: OK Mandos stop teasing me with this! :D
I'm really interested in learning what you did there. Please do tell! :)
Lol, it's not really that great and mindblowing. After I did the paintjob on her I covered her in 7 coats of PlastiDip clear rubber spray and then 1-2 coats of PlastiDip glossifier to bring out a shine and smooth things out. I did the same minus the glossifier on my first mannequin aswell. Makes her a bit more lifelike as it's slightly soft, warmer to the touch, and it adds texture and skin-like properties to the color with slight variations and light reflecting different than a smooth painted surface. Phew, long sentence!

INFORMATIONS