www.wmdolls.com

The Ultimate Mannequin Modification ?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

The Ultimate Mannequin Modification ?

Post by mannequin man »

hey all. believe this or not, there are a total of 5 different mannequins under the clay for this project. I assure you that the main body is nowhere close to what I have sculpted, added & changed. anyway, I just thought you guys here at MQ's would get a kick out of this. it has been about a 2yr. project, & she has been through quite a bit. hoping to mold her soon & make her in Silicone. she stands 5' 11", measurements are : 38DD x 27" x 49". im just getting her out here & seeing what feedback I can get. tell me if y'all would change, alter anything ? whats your input ?..............MM
Attachments
vixsin 1 044.JPG
vixsin 1 044.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3080 times
b-10.jpg
b-10.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3080 times

pygmalian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Ultimate Mannequin Modification ?

Post by pygmalian »

be sure tho give her some big nipples and a huge clit that sticks out from her vagina, since she looks like a body builder on steroids and the enhancements would be appropriate.

pygmalian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pygmalian »

You should turn her around and let us see what must be a tremendous ass to stare at!

pygmalian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pygmalian »

You should turn her around and show us some pictures of her tremendous ass so that we can stare at it for awhile!

DominoAmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DominoAmore »

Make her breasts match,and maybe have a more natural curve.Her thighs are also uneven,the left one looks much higher than the other side,maybe smooth them out on the sides a bit and they will even out a bit?It's obvious you have put A TON of work into this and I think she will be very beautiful in silicone,keep it up she will be an amazing work of art!

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

DominoAmore wrote:Make her breasts match,and maybe have a more natural curve.Her thighs are also uneven,the left one looks much higher than the other side,maybe smooth them out on the sides a bit and they will even out a bit?It's obvious you have put A TON of work into this and I think she will be very beautiful in silicone,keep it up she will be an amazing work of art!
thanks guys for the kind words. yes, i would have to agree, she does need smoothing over & by now she has went through quite the alterations including a new face, boobs redone, hips thighs evened out, new vajay-jay, & the ass has actually been toned down just a little. i never expected what i was getting myself into, sculpting & building a custom Love Doll, & believe me, this has givin me a whole new perspective on appreciating those in the field of making these things as beautiful as they are ! my hats off to you all !....MM

INFORMATIONS