www.wmdolls.com

Jessica in her schoolgirl outfit.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Jessica in her schoolgirl outfit.

Post by deadpringle »

Greetings fellow doll lovers!

Here are the pictures of Jessica in her schoolgirl outfit I promised earlier. Sorry for the low quality. My phone is about four years old, and the camera on it is not the greatest.
--
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Upper Torso and Head.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Upper Torso and Head.png (407.9 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Torso Closeup.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Torso Closeup.png (441.85 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Breasts Closeup.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Breasts Closeup.png (390.62 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Hips Closeup.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Hips Closeup.png (427.75 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Rear View 1.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Rear View 1.png (406.6 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Rear View 2.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Rear View 2.png (546.55 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Full View.png
Jessica Schoolgirl Outfit - Full View.png (424.4 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jessica in her schoolgirl outfit.

Post by SiliconeWorld »

"My, my, my Jessica I want to see you after class. You are dressing too provocatively."
Great set of photos of beautiful Jessica.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi SiliconeWorld,

Thank you for the kind kudos. :)

BTW, if anyone else viewing this thread is interested in this outfit, you can purchase the skirt and top at Castle Megastore (aka Castle Boutique). They have a ton of other great outfits to put on your ladies besides this one.

If you have one nearby your residence, go ahead and go on in. Every store to which I have been has very friendly and courteous staff. They make you feel very welcome, and they're into these kinds of things as much as their customers are.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Very nice! I like the pose of this girl. :plaidskirt:
When are you going to fix her up w/a insert so you can deflower her??? You know she's been thinking about it since she was liquid in a pot! LOL

Welcome to the mannequin lovers circle.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

Nice photo shoot, gorgeous mannequin with lovely assets

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi rubherkitty, hi gyxile,

Thank you very much for the compliments.

I think I'm going to avoid performing those kinds of alterations for the time being. The truth is, I don't have much in the way of skill when it comes to sculpting materials. My areas of compentencies are in writing, drawing, and hacker/UNIX/geek stuff (I work in network security), and some light gunsmithing. I think I'd probably wind up ruining her if I started cutting drilling holes into her body. However, I might buy one or two cheaper mannequins for some practice in this area, because it does look like it might be fun to try.

After my harem of mannequins is complete (I think somewhere around 10 of them should do the trick, eh? :D), I'm going to start saving up for a high(er) end silicone doll (or two) for those occasions when I want some good penetration. I think I'll still be having a blast with these ladies even then. Nothing quite like coming home to your own personal strip club eh? Duke Nukem had the right idea. XD

By all means, if anyone ever has any questions for me about anything I post here, please feel free to ask away. I'd like to help others in this forum out as much as I possibly can.[0]

[0] I had to edit this post about 25 times before posting this reply. Staring at Jessica's breasts does wonders for breaking my concentration. I'm surprised I was able to keep my hands on the keyboard for this. Down boy. Down. :D

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

The insert's made by Mannequin fan are easy to install, and don't require a whole lot of work to make them work, They are printed so well that if you didn't want a super realistic blending a hole and some glue is all that's needed...And with the drilling guide it's almost fool proof install!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the endorsement FG, I really appreciate that. :)

Deadpringle,
Jessica is looking very hot in that outfit! I can see why you are so distracted!

If you are looking to add to your harem, currently I have Fleshlight adapters designed for these 3 mannequins.

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... -vis2.html

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... -vis3.html

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... e/fr7.html

The second one, the MZ-VIS3 or EVA 4 model is my favorite so far. She's a more petite cousin to your Jessica and she's fairly inexpensive.
I'm currently working on Eva's modification here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=56347

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

99% sure your one adapter will fit this MQ perfectly she appears to share the same lower body as your MQ! The adapter piece you print (hole template) would tell us if it lined up with her "area'....

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

99% sure your one adapter will fit this MQ perfectly she appears to share the same lower body as your MQ! The adapter piece you print (hole template) would tell us if it lined up with her "area'....

INFORMATIONS