www.wmdolls.com

I'm not sure about how i feel about my purchase.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'm not sure about how i feel about my purchase.

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

Hi Everyone,
I had a long night at work , but i decided to make the 40 mile drive to pick up my mannequin this morning. I was purchasing the mannequin from a fashion store that was getting out of the getting out of the clothing business. Anyways the man finally got to the store, he was a very nice guy and polite. We walked to the back store room and he had one already setup and like the picture on Craigslist she was just stunning. Although when when he was showing me how to assessable her, i was very disappointed to find out she was plastic which turned me off because i know any modification to her is going to be difficult.
Anyways I decided to look at the positives points of her which was hers great looks. she is about 5'7 tall and very thin with a 23 inch waist line, and and 36 inch bust line which i is definitely a D cup. the face is very thin, with very beautiful big brown eyes that was well painted realistically to point where they just sparkled when you looked in to them. After seeing her eyes i knew she would be coming home with me even though she was plastic. Although I'm still having this uneasy feeling about her being plastic. So I'm going to count on the members here to help me with modification advice .
This is a new adventure to me i only hope i can find some happiness with her like you all did with your first girl. To be honest I cant wait to show her off some , i have to say shes a real looker!! well lots of things i have to get done here at the house. please feel free to respond with advice and comments.
sincerely Hiddenagenda

Krule World

Re: I'm not sure about how i feel about my purchase.

Post by Krule World »

Plastic won't be much harder to work with than fiberglass. easier to cut, might be hard to putty or glue, but should be more durable as it can flex. I didn't keep my first mannequin. when i hugged her, my face was between her breasts, she was really tall, i'm really short.

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

thanks for the encouragement, after having her for a week i'll learning more about her, one thing that i found out she falls a part easily. she wont be enjoyable until i have her shoulders and mid section and legs done. It would be so much easier if i had a 3d printer, but thats not in the cards for a while. I'm studying the poseable Roxy. I think i solid foams and and expandable foam to assist with parts to make her movable bondo stick to foam really well. i repaired many holes on my truck that way. hopefully ill be drawing up the cutting plans soon.
Going to be hard to cut her she so damn sexy but in the current state unusable to me :(

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

My Kristen is a plastic mannequin, too. She's really easy to get through. If careful, you could use a box cutter, but I used a Dremel, and later trimmed the sides with a box cutter, to make her hole a little wider to accommodate the Fleshlight.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

What mods were you planning?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

Well I have lots of plans i would like to make her pose-able due to i have a adjustable bed, be nice just to have her in bed watching tv with me . Although now i'm going to focus on the major problems like keeping her together. every time i handle her she totally comes a part so i need to figure out how to make the connections stable .
One thing I did do was ordered her insert and received it. Its a type that was designed for inflatable dolls dog bone type. I never though about the logistics when i ordered it , i just though 2 hole would be better thean one. the main problem i see is insertion and removal cause i will have to pull the unit clear threw her inside to get it out. I'm thinking how to solve that problem before cutting her. if anyone has any idea's let me know.

INFORMATIONS