www.wmdolls.com

Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.

Would you purchase this mannequin with MannequinFan modifications?

Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin A
58%
Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin B
12%
Yes, but price is too high.
No votes
I already have the mannequin, and I would be interested in a Fleshlight adapter.
12%
No, not interested at all
19%

Total votes: 26

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

Post by MannequinFan »

OK, just a little market research here... :wink:

Lately I have been working on an idea to create a "library" of 3d printed Fleshlight adapters for some of the mannequins that are most suitable for modification.

The plan is to purchase a mannequin and get it 3d scanned to create various 3d printed pieces to sell for modifications, namely a Fleshlight adapter that creates a safe smooth point of entry and is relatively quick and easy to install.
I will then sell the MQ to recoup the funds and avoid having to store it since I have very little storage space in my small apartment.

So far it seems that the kneeling MQs are the most popular, so I'm aiming for these two for now...

Mannequin A

Mannequin B

This is the the 3d printed Fleshlight adapter...

I don't have a finished photo yet but here it is getting installed in my Fiona...

The cost of these MQs to me is $136 shipped. USPS standard post shipping should be around $50 or less to anywhere in the contiguous US.
So the deal would be one of the above MQs with the adapter installed, finished with the modified area repainted to match for $199 shipped.
Basically I would be doing this at cost in order to get the mannequin scanned, pieces made, and tested.
Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
MF
8)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

Post by MannequinFan »

Here are the two other versions of mannequin A that are available with different arm positions:

These come from a different supplier so they are a bit more expensive. $227 shipped.

In the next few days I'll be working on Fiona to get her body painted so you can see how the finished product looks with the mod.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey, thanks to those who voted so far! :)

It looks like there is some interest and I have received a purchase request from one member so I will be ordering mannequin A tomorrow.
I will post the modification process in this thread.
Hopefully by the end of next week I should have a Fleshlight adapter ready for this mannequin.

Thanks again,
MF
8)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Is this a business you r running?

Btw i vote for fiona since she is missionary capable and possibly doggy. Mq a&b have their legs blocking you from sex.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Tibalt wrote:Is this a business you r running?

Btw i vote for fiona since she is missionary capable and possibly doggy. Mq a&b have their legs blocking you from sex.
Hi Tibalt,
Not really a business, just trying to maybe make a few bucks doing what I enjoy, and maybe help a few people out that can't afford dolls.
The purpose of this thread was mainly just to see if anyone was even interested, since there was virtually no response in the squatting MQ thread.
The nice thing about the adapters is that they are small and light and can be shipped worldwide as opposed to shipping whole mannequins.

The Fleshlight adapter for Fiona (shown above) is already available for anyone who has or wants to purchase that MQ. I just haven't found very many people interested in it yet.
There's a good buy right now on that model on Roxy Display's Amazon storefront:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00529 ... UTF8&psc=1

If someone is interested in getting this MQ modded with the above adapter, the price would be $289 shipped Fedex ground.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here is the adapter installed, finished, and painted in my Fiona with the Teagan Presley Fleshlight sleeve.
It's by no means hyper realistic, but it works well. :)
001.JPG
001.JPG (499.36 KiB) Viewed 12946 times
I think a little landing strip might add to the realism on this one.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

That looks great!

I'll try to post some pics of Nikki's butt! LOL
Just so everyone can see how these projects turn out.

If you ever do the bent knees, hands on her butt MQ, what do you think would be the possibility of making knee joints like Abby's? Maybe between some of us inventors we could make a actual mold to cast them in resin or fiberglass to save printing and finishing time. I assume by the size of them it would be a multi piece assembly just for one side. Figuring 3 to 3-1/2" of sleeve at each end to slide into the thigh & calf the whole knee assembly might be 10" long.

Also in regards to any of the above bent knee MQ's, I assume regardless of the insert used, these MQ's will probably have to be a "taken from behind" girl? I can't really see how a missionary or any frontal position would work w/ out modifying the legs at the hips.

Nikki is only slightly bent at the hips, but I have done it with her:
1. Standing up from behind.
2. Laying on our sides.
3. She on her stomach as shown. 2 pillows give lots of bounce!
4. Me on my back. Nikki on top with her back to me and her arms swung back behind her on each side of my head.

Always looking for suggestions too! LOL

RK :glou:
Attachments
nikki noon time fun 001.JPG
nikki noon time fun 001.JPG (89.36 KiB) Viewed 12933 times
nikki noon time fun 002.JPG
nikki noon time fun 002.JPG (87.88 KiB) Viewed 12933 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

I might be interested in one in the near future for a mannequin A and want to see one completed and great work.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks RK!
BTW nice azzzz Nikki! Is that the SIAC butt sleeve?

I plan on getting a full scan of mannequin A when she arrives, so I may take a look at the knee joints.
With a good epoxy adhesive join, I think it would only take about 1/2"-3/4" of sleeve to get a good solid glue joint. With the length and weight of the calf on a full size MQ I don't think the ratcheting joint would work, so I'd probably go with a pinch screw accessible on one side of the knee for adjustable tightness.

I agree that the kneeling MQs would be rear access only. TDF member Mandos has MQ A (LGM2) and gave a short review here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=55175
mandos wrote:Just don't buy the LPM1 mannequin (link 2), I did and it wasn't very usable in any position. And the torso wasn't that great either. I ended up throwing it away and buying the LGM2 (link 3) and it works a lot better. Great looking torso for any position and doable with the legs aswell, allthough quite a challenge in missionary. I bought them used and slightly damaged from Denmark and got them shipped with UPS, no problem. If you can get hold of the Roxy one that MF links to let us know, it looks great.
P.S.
RK have you tried it standing up with Nikki doing a headstand with her back to you? After all she's A Russian gymnast, right?
:lol:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Lika wrote:I might be interested in one in the near future for a mannequin A and want to see one completed and great work.
Hi Lika,
Mannequin A is ordered and should be arriving early next week, so stay tuned for the mod process - I will post it here as an installation guide.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, that's the SIAC butt. More of a split now than just a center hole.

I think a screw tension joint is just fine. Janell has that at the knees and I never have to readjust it.

I'm not sure how thick the fiberglass will be at the knees. I'm sure your knee will be stronger than the MQ fiberglass. I would certainly recommend loosening the joint before adjusting if your going to run in a sleeve that short. You might be able to make it longer at the front and rear faces and shorter on the sides since all the stress will mainly be forward and backward.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

MannequinFan wrote: P.S.
RK have you tried it standing up with Nikki doing a headstand with her back to you? After all she's A Russian gymnast, right?
:lol:
She's going to tie your peter into a pretzel!
She's Hungarian, not Russian.

Yes, I actually have thought of that! LOL Just haven't talked Nikki into it yet. Her can is not really in the correct direction for that, but anything is possible.

RK :whistle:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote: She's Hungarian, not Russian.
Ooops sorry RK, my bad.
I knew that, not sure why I said Russian. :?
Could be this Ukraine thing that's got me thinking of Russia.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Can you modify mannequins a&b by cutting the thigh in half and rotate the legs spreading out like a butterfly?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Tibalt wrote:Can you modify mannequins a&b by cutting the thigh in half and rotate the legs spreading out like a butterfly?
Answered by MF on next page....

INFORMATIONS