www.wmdolls.com

Potential Low Weight Sex-Doll...?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Potential Low Weight Sex-Doll...?

Post by Mr Franz »

Saw these the other day and those little wheels started turning in my head... :whistle:
Flexible.JPG
Flexible.JPG (54.99 KiB) Viewed 1849 times

mizzy_elizzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Potential Low Weight Sex-Doll...?

Post by mizzy_elizzy »

Looks promising! Would love to see the results of that creativity.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

A little spendy, and I haven't seen them out and about much so I don't expect to find any discounted. The solid foam ones seem to be the same except for the hip joints. I have a solid foam from this manufacturer and it will not sit due to the inflexible hips.
If I could outfit it with a nice pair of ball-hip joints it would be perfect as a platform.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I had to get into the wayback machine to find this, lol.
A TDF member (Ibella) purchased a couple of these and did some reviews back in 2012...

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=41444&start=15
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=41835&p=478375

INFORMATIONS