www.wmdolls.com

Meet EVA, my new mannequin to mod!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Fiberglass guy

Re: Meet EVA, my new mannequin to mod!

Post by Fiberglass guy »

This ought to be good...I'll see what I can do...

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

DSCF8452.JPG
DSCF8452.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 5492 times
Some dental resin teeth I have some tongues I made in plaster and one in resin for photography and some cheaper "doll" eyes the larger being 1/18th inch dia the smaller HD eyes being approx. 1/2 inch dia. Teeth availablr from Dead Head Props .com

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

wrong pic, and now it says a sharing violation has occurred as I try and share the right resized pic? Not good at doing this, I only know how to work on social media sites which do all this for ya..I need to figure this out lots to show!

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

DSCF8448.JPG
DSCF8448.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 5486 times
figured it out!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey those look great FG. I'm glad you figured it out!
Nice detail on the tongue. What kind of paint do you use for your work?

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

Acrylic craft paints and clear Valspar lacquer clear coats, this is simple pink and then thinned down red stippled over top and sealed. I airbrushed newer versions that look much better, Working on cleaning up my open mouth head for some photos, was a prototype and has seen better days...if all goes well she will receive the eye set we talked about! She has become a test bed of sorts for painting and sculpting! Also working on a way to paint the polyethelyne Bodies, I have a head and neck to play with....art markers stayed on, trying freckles with them now!

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

Acrylic craft paints and clear Valspar lacquer clear coats, this is simple pink and then thinned down red stippled over top and sealed. I airbrushed newer versions that look much better, Working on cleaning up my open mouth head for some photos, was a prototype and has seen better days...if all goes well she will receive the eye set we talked about! She has become a test bed of sorts for painting and sculpting! Also working on a way to paint the polyethelyne Bodies, I have a head and neck to play with....art markers stayed on, trying freckles with them now! Valspar clear lacquer sticks to her if sprayed in light coats, so far no flaking!! I think acrylic paints or "heat set" paint will stick to this stuff..

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Fiberglass guy wrote:I have 2 pairs of hands available from old MQ's One has fingernail extensions added but they could be easily removed, fit standard MQ's and have standard attachment points, off of the same one MF used for Sammi and The MZ-vis2 if you need to see what they look like..
Thanks for the kind offer, but I think even the tips from these hands will be too big.
Nikki's hands are a little less than 13cm long from the wrist joint to tip of the middle finger. Largest nail is around 6mm wide.

I'll just have to drill the finger tips and glue in a wire loop for a armature and add some bondoglass on the ends. No great hurry at the moment. Her fingers really exhibit no specific joints so adding length will not disrupt any joint pattern. As she already has fingernails, I may just cut the tips off behind the nail and extend them out w/a threaded rod running down the center then all I have to do is fill in the gap.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

just thought I'd offer them up, have no real use for them, but now I will experiment with stripper like MF did, I never tried that before, I always just sanded them down a bit and repainted them with my airbrush and spray cans, and when I actually built MQ's in a factory if we misspainted one it just got thrown out or we used it in the shop to mess around with, was a fun job and is partially responsible for me being here now....

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

DSCF8484.JPG
DSCF8484.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 5447 times
These are standard arm inserts that have been carefully removed with a hole saw, they are 3 3/8's in diamerer and aluminum not steel, they were held in by three round tabs and fiberglass, the tabs sere removed by the saw, I am trying to find a better way to attach the arms so far most ideas look odd, but worked for photography, Maybe something could be 3-d printed to replace this unit but still utilize the arm shank...If the holes are left open and sanded smooth they make good handles 8O

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the info FG. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I'm thinking of doing something similar to the magnetic leg attachment for the arms.
I would 3d print a cup that would go over the existing arm hook - probably about 2-3/4" diameter. The cup would have a magnet in the end just like the leg idea. The cup would then fit into a printed socket that would be epoxied to the body. The 3" diameter hole would be just about the right size for the socket.
This would at least keep the arms from falling off when she's laying down and give her a small amount of posability.

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

I would be interested in those for eva! or even universal ones, I will use my bungee method, over magnets, would just need a cup and socket assembly

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Fiberglass guy wrote:I would be interested in those for eva! or even universal ones, I will use my bungee method, over magnets, would just need a cup and socket assembly
After I get Eva's adapter printed I'll do some tests for the arm and leg attachments to make sure they will work.

Here is how the new V3 adapter design is looking on Eva.
When the flange is feathered out with Apoxie I think it will look more natural...
MZ-VIS3 adapter install.jpg
MZ-VIS3 adapter install.jpg (984.39 KiB) Viewed 5351 times
without cameltoe.JPG
without cameltoe.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 5351 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here's Eva's V3 printed adapter. I find it to be a strangely beautiful form by itself.
Kind of reminds me of a flower opening its petals...
V3 adapter-EVA04JPG.JPG
V3 adapter-EVA04JPG.JPG (292.92 KiB) Viewed 5311 times
Would also make a nice beer pitcher if it were bigger.
:D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Looks great!
How many pieces is it assembled from?
Would you say the location is a happy medium between V & A entry?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS