www.wmdolls.com

Are there mannequins with soft rubber coating?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Are there mannequins with soft rubber coating?

Post by John929295 »

Are there any mannequin types that are strong and durable, with a soft rubber coating?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Are there mannequins with soft rubber coating?

Post by Cubiko »

I once did a custom paint job + added some silicone/rubber nipples to a mannequin, then covered the whole mannequin in 5 layers of PlastiDip transparent and 2 layers of PlastiDip Glossifier. Made the mannequin a lot softer to the touch and added some realism. That´s a DIY route you could take if you can not find one.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

mandos wrote:I once did a custom paint job + added some silicone/rubber nipples to a mannequin, then covered the whole mannequin in 5 layers of PlastiDip transparent and 2 layers of PlastiDip Glossifier. Made the mannequin a lot softer to the touch and added some realism. That´s a DIY route you could take if you can not find one.
Thanks Mandos. And warmer probably. How thick was the soft layer utltimately?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I would guess about 3mm in total. But you could probably add more PlastiDip or Glossifier to make it thicker, up to a point. I use coloured PlastiDip on my car and wheels and I did 7 + 3 layers on some parts without any problems.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

mandos wrote:I would guess about 3mm in total. But you could probably add more PlastiDip or Glossifier to make it thicker, up to a point. I use coloured PlastiDip on my car and wheels and I did 7 + 3 layers on some parts without any problems.
Cool. Thanks. Any idea about the maximum total thickness that can be applied? Any other forum members with such experience?

INFORMATIONS