www.wmdolls.com

Making silicone nipples for mannequins

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Making silicone nipples for mannequins

Post by rubherkitty »

Coming along great so far.
Would it be possible to cast the silicone around the switch and run the wires through a hole in the MQ?
Do the leads from the push buttons just plug into the board? I assume some of these buttons may require longer leads if they are going to be spread around the body.

The edges of the nipples blended pretty good and the bond was very impressive. Not sure how much effort was put into that since this was a test run. This has got me thinking about the possibility of actually casting hollow silicone breast prosthetic.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Coming along great so far.
Would it be possible to cast the silicone around the switch and run the wires through a hole in the MQ?
Do the leads from the push buttons just plug into the board? I assume some of these buttons may require longer leads if they are going to be spread around the body.
Thanks RK :)
With a little larger nipple it might be possible to have the whole button assembly under the nipple and just run the wire through a hole. That would be a good way to do it if it will work. Just need enough perimeter area to get a good silicone bond on the nipple.
The other way is to put them in from inside with just the button coming through the hole. I can reach the nipples through the arm holes or through the neck.

The button leads are permanently attached to the main board.
I got some 22 GA hook up wire at Radio Shack to extend them. Just need some small wire nuts.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

So is there some picture where you applied this nipple to a doll? GJ on the mold

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Tiriaq wrote:So is there some picture where you applied this nipple to a doll? GJ on the mold
Hi Tiriaq,

I don't own a silicone doll so I can't show you any pictures of that.
The shape of the nipple is identical to the 3d printed ones I used for Eva.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 80#p794980

To apply to a silicone doll, I would just use the Permatex as an adhesive. I'm not sure about platinum cure, but it seems to bond very well to cured silicone sealant, in fact it almost becomes part of the original piece.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey MF
On the 1st page, video post you stated: "The Permatex stuff is strong and stretchy and bonds fairly well to the painted fiberglass (I used the adapter cutout piece from the last Eva mod)."

Regarding the "painted fiberglass", are you talking the factory paint or Behr paint? Did you prep the area first w/ any chemical other than soap & water?

Thanks
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Regarding the "painted fiberglass", are you talking the factory paint or Behr paint? Did you prep the area first w/ any chemical other than soap & water?
I think there was a little of both.
I had painted some color tests on a few spots with Behr, but there were areas of original paint also.
I used a little alcohol to clean it first. Just as long as it's clean and free of any grease or oil from your hands is what is important.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks, good to know.
Nikki's boobs are actually bondo, brown primer then Behr paint so there is no factory surface adhering option.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow m.f really high tech. Love it. Very creative too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks Samara!
Been looking at your more dolls thread. Very nice work, I love your photos!
Makes me want to get my little Abby finished sometime before I croak, lol.

Think I'll print some new breasts for Abby sans nipples and use some of these silicone ones on her. :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

MannequinFan wrote:The guys at E123 say that the module cannot be changed to work the other way, but that's OK.
I'm thinking that the PIR sensor will work better for the purpose anyway. The light sensor can just be unplugged and not used.
Great work! I think you're right that the light sensor isn't the way to go, but I suspect that audio unit could be connected to an Arduino in which case it would be easy to swap the sensor's behavior, just set "high" input (getting light) to NOT trigger the sound, and "low" input (no light) as the sound trigger. FYI.

:glou:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the info Lahfan1970.
If I ever get into more advanced robotics then the arduino will be something to definitely keep in mind. :)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Absolutely fascinating post

Dirtybot

Post by Dirtybot »

MannequinFan, I was wondering if you have the STL file for the printer, I love this idea but I am terrible at making things in a 3D program.

FruityPop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FruityPop »

Do you happen to make and sell these nipple mods as well?

INFORMATIONS