www.wmdolls.com

My Vanessa

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

My Vanessa

Post by mannequin man »

Meet Vanessa ! http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... avis1.html ( MZ-AVIS1 ) she is my new Mannequin i have been wanting for over a year now ! she must have been in demand in some areas, always being " Out of Stock" from this seller. appearently, Roxy is the only one who makes her ? idk. anyway, ...wow, is she tall ! 6'1" ? when i opened her box up, her gorgeous face & piercing blue eyes were looking right at me,..through the bubble wrap...lol cant believe what a beautiful face ! those lips, eyes & nice cheeks !..MMM ! as you can see, she could use a little beefing up in the Booty, of witch i will do in Monster Clay, then Make the Mold. I really didnt want to go this big on a body type to start another project, but glad i did ! personally, I Love the bigger Love Dolls ! I will give her the "Victoria Ass" that i have the mold from in the shop. making this in clay, then blending it onto Vanessa. plus, gotta give her a nice set of Va-Jay-Jay lips. I like the boobs, i may leave those alone, not sure yet. but as big as she is, it would be nice to just go big with everything. might as well, ya know ? I just ordered a batch of Molding material that set me back $300, plus another $50 for some PVA release agent & about another $300 for Fiberglass resin for the Mother Mold. I believe that with all the modifications, she will look pretty hot ! im going to have a hard time finding clothes to fit her, with a 44" Hip. hell, when im done, she will probly be around 47" Hip. wish me luck !

MM
Attachments
20160708_024301.jpg
20160708_024301.jpg (953.74 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
20160708_024256.jpg
20160708_024256.jpg (843.54 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
20160708_013452.jpg
20160708_013452.jpg (946.67 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
20160708_013428.jpg
20160708_013428.jpg (741.38 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
20160708_013516.jpg
20160708_013516.jpg (880.14 KiB) Viewed 4721 times

Morpheus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Vanessa

Post by Morpheus »

Hi mannequin man,

Her face is gorgeous.
Good luck with the modifications and don't forget to show us a few photos when you are finished.

Morpheus

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

Nice !!! I've had my eye on one of these for a while, The only thing that stopped me was the molded hair but wow such detail on the rest of her ! I'm going to have to add one of these to my collection, The plus sized girls are my favorite !!!

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

biscaynenick wrote:Nice !!! I've had my eye on one of these for a while, The only thing that stopped me was the molded hair but wow such detail on the rest of her ! I'm going to have to add one of these to my collection, The plus sized girls are my favorite !!!
Heys guys, thank you ! yes...I never noticed that much how pretty she was on the add pics, but when i got her here in real life,...Wow ! for painted on eyes, they did pretty good. yeah biscaynenick, her details are very nice. whoever the sculptor was,..i give my kudos ! :glou: like i said, i also prefer the larger dolls, & for a mannequin, she's got a nice body ! Her butt,..( forgot pics, sorry ) could use just a little meat, but it is very realistic of her build. im going to do my best to preserve her stock as much as i can. think what i will do, is maybe a double molding technique. mold the original, set it aside & cast a clay version, then modify & alter that. this way i can make changes without cutting into the original. i am for sure smoothing over the molded hair. the short hair makes her look too masculine. thats an old ratty wig, i will hopefully get a new one like it. I love her so much, i would gladly spend a couple hundred on a high end wig like that ! one major thing i will alter on the clay version is her thighs. im widening the crotch area out to be more accessible, then giving her that sweet Victoria Ass & then blend in some nice love handles. absolutely love,...Love Handles !..MMM

Post by 42716 »

Very nice! She has beautiful blue eyes.

Do you know how much she weighs? A very rude question to ask about a woman, I know, but I'm considering this model for my own collection, but given how big she is, I'm concerned that weight could be an issue. The heaviest mannequin I have is about 14 kilos, and moving him is a workout for me (Spongebob could probably rival my weightlifting prowess).

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

42716 wrote:Very nice! She has beautiful blue eyes.

Do you know how much she weighs? A very rude question to ask about a woman, I know, but I'm considering this model for my own collection, but given how big she is, I'm concerned that weight could be an issue. The heaviest mannequin I have is about 14 kilos, and moving him is a workout for me (Spongebob could probably rival my weightlifting prowess).
Gosh, idk,, I would say maybe 20-25lbs ? if that. just so you guys know, she does come with hands...lol ! I just popped those off because i was trying on other ones. i got like 8 pair of different hands with the standard 3/8" ? thread. she has the same hands as OnlyMannequins.com Ross 3 model. my fav. hand form actually. when i make the clay version, i will throw in a set of Tech-Optics green eyes to re-sculpt with. if i'm to make a copy of this mannequin, I have to do some....major mods & alterations to get her the way i want her, but thats ok. for sure gonna make her a big booty doll !

the mold wall pics, getting ready to build up the fiberglass. (Mold).
the cloth ties you see is o keep the clay mold wall from slipping when i put her on the slab to mold. 1st a several nice coats of latex rubber, then the glass. maybe 7-8 coats each side ? plus i have weave cloth too . the other little pic of the skull, clay heads is my sculpting caddy. well, one of them. yes...that is Victoria's head, still have her body too !
Attachments
20160710_195708.jpg
20160710_195708.jpg (910.53 KiB) Viewed 4589 times
20160710_195658.jpg
20160710_195658.jpg (936.52 KiB) Viewed 4589 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Hey Guys & Dolls, just a quick check in with Vanessa's progress. the modification mold is almost done. the top pic you see is the detail mold of latex rubber, then the greenish looking stuff is the fiberglass mother mold on top. the back half will be completed here in a couple days, then casting the clay version to alter & enhance. i will make a complete copy of the whole body in Clay, then give her the bigger boobs, Victoria Ass & other mods. Im going to try & build an open mouth version head as well as the normal closed mouth version she came with. stay tuned

MM
Attachments
20160716_172708.jpg
20160716_172708.jpg (960.9 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
20160718_195856.jpg
20160718_195856.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4444 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow. Way cool
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

mannequin man wrote:Meet Vanessa ! http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... avis1.html ( MZ-AVIS1 ) she is my new Mannequin i have been wanting for over a year now ! she must have been in demand in some areas, always being " Out of Stock" from this seller. appearently, Roxy is the only one who makes her ? idk. anyway, ...wow, is she tall ! 6'1" ? when i opened her box up, her gorgeous face & piercing blue eyes were looking right at me,..through the bubble wrap...lol cant believe what a beautiful face ! those lips, eyes & nice cheeks !..MMM ! as you can see, she could use a little beefing up in the Booty, of witch i will do in Monster Clay, then Make the Mold. I really didnt want to go this big on a body type to start another project, but glad i did ! personally, I Love the bigger Love Dolls ! I will give her the "Victoria Ass" that i have the mold from in the shop. making this in clay, then blending it onto Vanessa. plus, gotta give her a nice set of Va-Jay-Jay lips. I like the boobs, i may leave those alone, not sure yet. but as big as she is, it would be nice to just go big with everything. might as well, ya know ? I just ordered a batch of Molding material that set me back $300, plus another $50 for some PVA release agent & about another $300 for Fiberglass resin for the Mother Mold. I believe that with all the modifications, she will look pretty hot ! im going to have a hard time finding clothes to fit her, with a 44" Hip. hell, when im done, she will probly be around 47" Hip. wish me luck !

MM
Jesus, MM... I've been eying that hottie for a while! Congrats! :glou:

I would say more but it's almost six in the morn here in Atascadero... Gotta get ready for today!

MM... Ya know what I said... ;)

Peace from da 805 and sorry for my absence.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Effort_Less
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Effort_Less »

Fantastic work, your mold looks so clean and professional.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Very beautiful mannequin. Nice work.

emmasexytime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by emmasexytime »

That is so life like it is amazing
xx

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I love the look of this mannequin. She has a beautiful face. And those eyes! 8O They're almost glowing like a cyborg or something. Way cool! :thumbs_up: Also that body looks more like a real woman than anything I have ever seen.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nildi »

Beautiful eyes indeed! And some tasty-looking love handles! :twisted:

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Nildi wrote:Beautiful eyes indeed! And some tasty-looking love handles! :twisted:
Yes, I Love Her ! she's unfortunately out of stock over at Roxy, but sure they'll be more here soon. 1st of the year ? anyway, I have to admit that i added a coat of peach colored, liquid lip gloss to her eyes. beautiful on they're own but I thought it kicked 'em up a nootch !
MM

INFORMATIONS