www.wmdolls.com

Mannequin displays

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Erb
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Mannequin displays

Post by Erb »

I just started collecting mannequins both male and female in my man cave to garb in various Star Wars outfits for display, including a great side reclining one for a slave leia. I debated it for a while because it seemed an odd furnishing, but went with what I wanted and it just adds so much character to the room. I'm encouraged by the posts I read here that it's not such s strange thing to have mannequins in your home.

Re: Mannequin displays

Post by 42716 »

I'd love to see photos of your Star Wars crew. Putting mannequins in costumes can be great fun, and a great way to get more use out of your costumes that you don't wear all that often. I'm considering doing a Halloween cosplay photo shoot with mine, if I have the time (I certainly have the cosplays, LOL).

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Oh yes photos please. I have a couple of mannequins that are always on display here.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Well, I cant say much, because i have procrastinated in posting pics of my own, but..YES, I think having Mannequins around in your home, always adds a little "Posh-Posh" to any setting. I own 6 at present, but with the work i do, some have been kinda dicected for Molding & Prop projects. I think 3 are intact & I have 2 modified for sex at present. I live in a trailer, so im cramped for room, but I do display the gals from time to time.

INFORMATIONS