www.wmdolls.com

My vivid raw supermodle love doll

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Love my doll n happy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My vivid raw supermodle love doll

Post by Love my doll n happy »

Ive had my vivid raw supermodel love doll for a couple of months and im totaly in love with her...shes my second solid doll my first was a blowup doll i customised with a skeleton i made and packed with fiberfill and installed inserts she was with me seven years i upgraded her once a year..which brings me to the question does anyone know where i might find upgrade parts for my vivid raw doll specificaly legs and arms that have shoulder elbow hip and knee joints mainly the legs shes wonderful but her knees not bending bugs me after the time spent with my hommade love..i can create sutible joints but rather have pro made parts for her. Ive found the love of my life n I intend on being manogomous with her for the rest of my life.any help is appreciated.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My vivid raw supermodle love doll

Post by samara78 »

Wish i had good advices. There was a guy who modified a selene supreme love goddess. I think his thread is still somewhere in vinyl inflatables section.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Love my doll n happy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My vivid raw supermodle love doll

Post by Love my doll n happy »

That's at least something I've looked all over the Internet came up with nothing so thank you thank you very much I figured I might have to make my own joints which I can and then thinking about going by the GI Joe for reference LOL.

INFORMATIONS