www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Iza

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Introducing Iza

Post by Nildi »

Iza (pronounced EE-zah, short for Izabela, which is the Polish form of, surprise surprise, Isabella) is a Loutoff LEM27 mannequin and my first life-size doll of any kind :)
She arrived yesterday early afternoon. I wanted to introduce her right away, but before I unpacked, cleaned and assembled her, took some photos and figured out how to put them in a doll album it was already 2AM 8O Below is a short review/summary of my experience so far, in sections. Link to the album is at the end of the post :D

1. Background:
I've been attracted to dolls and mannequins for as long as I've been interested in real women (and I'm sure there is a proper medical name for that :D ). So despite being in a happy marriage I always knew I would eventually get a doll. And so, after I finally had the cash, space and consent of other household members I got up to the difficult task of choosing a doll to buy. Following my wife's advice to think big but start small I bought a mannequin instead of a TPE or silicone doll.
At first I wanted to buy one of the used classic collector mannequins made by companies like Hindsgaul or Rootstein but I lost the eBay auctions for the few that picked my interest :( By the way, the best place to buy used high quality mannequins is German eBay. I have no idea why, but it seems the percentage of mannequin collectors in German population is significantly higher than elsewhere in the world :D So, while I continue to hunt, I bought a new mannequin from a cheaper manufacturer.

2. Purchase:
After a short search it seemed that Loutoff mannequins would be the best in their price range. I had no problem finding a vendor, as there are at least three independent companies that import and sell Loutoff mannequins in Poland. In fact, most of the stores here have Loutoff mannequins on display. After much thought I narrowed my choice to LEM26 and LEM27. I decided to go with LEM26 (don't tell Iza I said that!), but she was out of stock everywhere and importing her just for me would take at least 2 months. So I settled on LEM27, ordered, payed with PayPal and she was here in 3 days :) She cost me 659.00PLN total, which is around 149EUR/158USD/126GBP with today's rates. She came with a free wig, but i forgot to specify which wig I want and the vendor chose one for me :razz:

3. Arrival, unpacking and assembly:
Iza arrived via UPS on Friday around 3PM. The cardboard box was torn in one place and plastic packaging band cut through it in another, but Iza had no visible damage from shipping. Each of her seven pieces (right leg with pelvis, left leg, torso and head, two arms and two hands) came separately wrapped in bubble wrap and packaging foam. She was covered in fine white dust and smelled like a warehouse, but a quick wipe with diluted baby shampoo and water took care of that. Some perfume helped to cover the smell until it goes off. A word of warning: wipe your doll with a wet towel before attempting to kiss/lick her in places sprayed with perfume!!! :oops:
I was really amazed with the quality of Loutoff mannequins! Maybe because I didn't expect too much from a mass produced Chinese doll :mrgreen: . Sure, she had three paint cracks, some missing paint on her feet, some scratches, paint runs and what appears to be dust particles under the base-coat. The paint defects are located mostly in areas with more complex shape like ears, nose and palms. Only significant flaw are several deep scratches on the outer side of her left hand which also seems to have a thinner and lighter paint coat. I probably could have the hand exchanged but I wanted to try some painting anyway :) As I said, I' totally OK with these issues, as I had the full awareness that she is not (yet) a carefully handcrafted work of art.
Now the pleasant surprises: the details on her hands and palms are absolutely astonishing! Also her overall sculpt is much more realistic when it comes to body curves than I had anticipated. I can assure you that Loutoff mannequins look at least as sexy and realistic up close as they do on pictures, if not more! :D
About the wig: it looks nice but I seen higher quality wigs. But hey, it was free :D

4. Dressing and handling:
Putting Iza together and dressing her was quite easy after I figured out in which precise direction do the mounting hooks and pins slide. Before dressing her it's good to stop and think what parts you need to disassemble and in what order. It's also worth noting that the most obvious way of putting on clothes (e.g. sliding the arm hand first into the sleeve) is not always the best one. But I'm sure anyone who ever dressed a mannequin knows that already. Despite weighting less than 10kg with the glass plate, she is still quite a challenge to move around! I'm not very strong, but neither am I weak (I regularly train longsword fencing and jog or swim from time to time), but still my back and arms ache a bit. I can only imagine how it is with a 25kg or 40kg doll, but I know I'll hit the gym when I decided to buy one :razz: Anyway, my respect for people working in clothing stores grew rapidly in those two days since Iza's got here :D

5. The fun:
I haven't mod Iza in any way yet, but I cuddled with her and we spent a night together. Despite being made of hard fiberglass, Iza feels great when hugged or cuddled! I was also afraid that her pose would make sleeping and playing with her difficult, but fortunately this is not the case.
Thing I have expected: The wig will not stay put when she is laying down.
Thing I have not expected: The arms will not stay put when she is laying down!
This led to some embarrassing events. When I tried to get her on top of me she practically fell apart :oops: However I managed to assemble her back while being trapped under her and proceed to more pleasant things without further incident :twisted:
I really need a way to reinforce her joints so at least they won't come apart under their own weight in horizontal position. I'm thinking small neodymium magnets (they work perfectly for wargaming miniatures!) but I still need to think it over.

6. The verdict:
All in all I've been it's been an extremely joyous weekend so far! Despite a few little flaws, Iza is a beautiful and sexy mannequin. I definitely would recommend Loutoff mannequins for anyone looking for a cheaper/lighter alternative to more expensive dolls. Or for anyone wanting to experiment with mods without potentially ruining a doll worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars!

7. The goodies:
Here's the link to Iza's first album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8055 . The pictures are taken with a smartphone camera, so they're nothing special in terms of quality. I will take some better pictures as soon as I can, but today I have a family dinner so she has to go hide in a closet for the evening (my parents and in-laws are not nearly as tolerant as my wife is! :D )

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: Introducing Iza

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

She is lovely ...Hi Iza....and Hi again Nildi....I think Iza needs an account too...and that was a great introduction piece for her...well done!
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is very pretty, congratulations on the support from your wife and other house members. Again welcome to tdf
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Though not into display mannequins I did take a look at some Loutoff models. They are quite exquisite.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Pretty!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nildi »

Small update I meant to post since Sunday but couldn't find the time:
Iza is pleasantly easy too assemble and handle after the first few times. I was able to take her out of the closet, put her together and carry her around with no damage to her or the surroundings after (at least) 7 shots of vodka :)
Also, other people in my house are still getting startled by her just standing around, even after 5 days :D

EDIT: New pics! Iza offered to help my wife sell old dresses by doing the modeling. I must say she did quite well, almost as if she was made for it :D

INFORMATIONS