www.wmdolls.com

Meet Rene

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Meet Rene

Post by TJ_Foxx »

tongue-O-matic wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
tongue-O-matic wrote:Yo, TJ....Rene is gorgeous, really nice pose in front of the mirror!! I thought to myself, who is this hottie that TJ has now!!! Did the exterminator say hello to Rene?...Lol She looks so realistic! Nice purchase... :plaidskirt:
Thanks Buddy! , Yes he did! I had her stashed in the closet, so went he went to open the door to treat it, I said, "Heads up, There is a lady in there but she is decent." He opened the door and, "WOW.. HELLO THERE!!!!" I told him her name and he said "It's nice to meet you Rene, you are one pretty lady!" I told him I photograph wigs for a a friend who restores them..I do , no BS. Each one of the wigs she is wearing was restored by friend.
:haha4: That's cool TJ, looks like he was impressed! Maybe we'll see a new member on here soon called "The Exterminator".... :rofl:

Hey, keep up with the wig photography, never knew you did that!! This Iron's for you bud!!! :glou:

I only do that wig photo stuff for one person who restores them. i think that gig has kind of dried up, she she works at a different shop with a different focus now so she wont be doing as much restoration now as she did before.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

airgirluvr wrote:Hey TJ, welcome to the mannequin club - I've got 4 myself. :)

While they might be more of a one-trick pony compared to a RealDoll, I still really enjoy them. And you can't beat how easy they are to dress, right? I guess all those years of looking up at them as a kid in the department stores affected me, as I still adore them to this day.

BTW, Rene's very beautiful & good luck with her! :thumbs_up:
She is SO easy to dress, keeping her wig on is the trick!!! LOL. that goodness for wig caps!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

siliconefun wrote:Rene for $25!!
She's an awesome lady, nice shapes and beautiful face too. Great pose for fashion shoots!!
Fully worth to take her home.

- SF -
Indeed SF! I just could never walk by her without talking to her. She was right at the entrance just a few feet inside facing the show room. I'd say little things to her like, "Hi darlin' I am back!" or When I was leaving, "What was that honey? Of course you can come home with me.. Let's go"...I;d take her hand make act as if we were walking out the door together. The ladies and one guy who worked there loved it.

I love her pose too; you are right, it is wonderful. She has such a great expression, to me, it look like that face a woman makes when she knows what you are thinking and likes it.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

deerman wrote:There is more to life than you know it! :D My friend enjoy it ! :whistle:
Truth, my friend. You speak the Truth.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You have excellent taste tj! Sooo pretty.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

TJ_Foxx wrote:She is SO easy to dress, keeping her wig on is the trick!!! LOL. that goodness for wig caps!
Cut some thin strips of 2 sided carpet tape and place
them where needed. Works well and if you start at the front,
you can stretch the wig back some as you go and get a better fit.
And yes, you did meet one of our mannequins at Hershey.
She was a whole lot easier to get there than the others :wink:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Rene is such a sweetie! She sort of reminds me of Drew Barrymore.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS