betterlovedoll.com

Film for house of dolls.

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Timbo

Film for house of dolls.

Post by Timbo »

Removed no link sorry.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Film for house of dolls.

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Great show and very well done to you, Wisey, G. and Justine, she was most arresting. It goes to show that some US Shows can be open, sensitive and nicely made to cater for people like us. It would be great if there was more or a second episode or follow up. I thought there was filming of Justine nicking a car owner for parking, but still, well done.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Sure they have a lot lot more, if we can press them maybe they will do a second, i do hope so, they have more than enough to run 30 minute show :D .

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Great show, thanks for sharing!

I see Lizzy even puts lotion on the dolls legs, that's a new one for me, does it serve a purpose?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

loved it!
What an amazing collection of doll 8O
Sometimes i wonder if his wifes is realy happy. All she realy wants is to spend time with him. I wonder how much she just goes along with it just to get him to notic her. She did say he didnt pay much attention to her before the dolls when he was busy working .Some woman dont like the dolls cause they know it would be impossible to get their own bodys to ever look like the that. I wonder if a small part of her deep down inside resents them. Oh there i go over thinking things again lol :lol:
If it brings them together now and makes them boght happy the dolls most be doing something right :glou:
Attachments
everywoman_oprah.jpg
everywoman_oprah.jpg (23.59 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
i-hate-barbie--large-msg-1117434168-2.jpg
i-hate-barbie--large-msg-1117434168-2.jpg (57.41 KiB) Viewed 2799 times

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

AlyDolly wrote:loved it!
What an amazing collection of doll 8O
Sometimes i wonder if his wifes is realy happy. All she realy wants is to spend time with him. I wonder how much she just goes along with it just to get him to notic her. She did say he didnt pay much attention to her before the dolls when he was busy working .Some woman dont like the dolls cause they know it would be impossible to get their own bodys to ever look like the that. I wonder if a small part of her deep down inside resents them. Oh there i go over thinking things again lol :lol:
If it brings them together now and makes them boght happy the dolls most be doing something right
i-hate-barbie--large-msg-1117434168-2.jpg
i-hate-barbie--large-msg-1117434168-2.jpg (57.41 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
:glou:
I have that T shirt and I were it often.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

That whas a great show, I can relate to the guys obsession for dolls.
P1010006.JPG
P1010006.JPG (108.03 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
P1010005.JPG
P1010005.JPG (109.2 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
This is just one corner of one room of this doll house,and then there is the house.
P1010062.JPG
P1010062.JPG (105.03 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
P1010057.JPG
P1010057.JPG (106.74 KiB) Viewed 2794 times

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

hey Joe Bin
your house kinda reminds me of my room lol Love the barbie dolls on the walls :wink: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

aww I didn't know Gibb was sick :oops:
I hope he gets better realy soon !! :angel:
Attachments
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (450.28 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (362.65 KiB) Viewed 2792 times

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

timbo wrote:Hi Guys, here is the film we Did for US Tv, it's The House of Dolls, Gibb is sorry he could not be here to post the link before, as he as many of you know has cancer and is not to good at this time.

Anyway I came back today and he wanted me to post it here for you all, do remember the UK meet is on soon and we still have rooms, but time is running out fast, to meet Justine star of the Film House of Dolls, just pm Kharn here and say you would like to join us at the meet.

Anyway this just leaves me to add the link to the film, do enjoy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzcAnln ... r_embedded, all the best G., Wisey, Timbo and star of the show Justine :D

Thanks for the link Timbo. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very well presented, Gibb and Wisey came over particularly well. :D

It's interesting and informative rather than judgemental or critical, and not some sort of weirdos. It does actually portray the doll community in a good light. You did a terrific job promoting the doll world here Gibb and Wisey, conducting yourselves with pride and joy,big thanks to you guys for that. :thumbs_up:

Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Bob and liz wanted my to thank you all for the posts and are happy you like it :D, it's good to see us in a good light with the dolls and that there is much more fun to them than just sex, it a hobby like any other.
Timbo.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Great photography. The opening shots of the house at Madley under a darkening sky will go down really well with Stateside viewers, I reckon. It looks like something out of a story book.

Bob and Wisey come across really well, even though the film makers have to spice it up for the mass audience.

"Is she a virgin?"
:haha2:

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Awesome pics of your room Joe Bin! I wish I had a room that looked like that, but my owner won't give up his enormous gun collection which clutters up our room.

I've seriously been thinking about making a series of short films for CensorTube by doll owners for potential doll owners. It will encourage, reassure, and advise lonely people about buying a doll.

It will be similar to many self made video diaries about people undergoing plastic surgery and encourage them not to be ashamed and go for it.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

AlyDolly wrote:hey Joe Bin
your house kinda reminds me of my room lol Love the barbie dolls on the walls :wink: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

aww I didn't know Gibb was sick :oops:
I hope he gets better realy soon !! :angel:
AlyDolly, I really like your room! I see lots of great Disney dolls in there. Actualy you have a lote of cool stuff in there. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow! Thanks for posting that for Bob Timbo :) Although I've been to Bob and Liz's house I never did see all the dolls and I never remember the coffins. That would make a great Halloween shoot :wink:

Anyway, very nice :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Nicely done! :mrgreen: Bob and Lizzie are very lucky to have each other, even if they only had one doll, to say nothing of 240. The cancer just puts that much sharper a point on the fact that what the world needs is more love and understanding. :)

Congratulations to Bob, Lizzie, the G. forum and to all love doll owners & admirers for the good press! :glou:

Special thanks to timbo for the post! :evidence:

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

INFORMATIONS