betterlovedoll.com

Would you have sex with a robot?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Would you have sex with a robot?

Post by RainLover »

2014-01-16 io9 - Would you have sex with a robot.jpg
2014-01-16 io9 - Would you have sex with a robot.jpg (110.96 KiB) Viewed 4688 times
Greta Christina for io9 wrote:I think a sex robot would be different from a vibrator, in important ways. After all, isn't the whole idea of a sex robot that they'd be a stand-in for a human being? That isn't true for a vibrator. It's not meant to be a substitute for people. It's meant to be a machine that creates a certain kind of sensation that feels pleasurable. But the whole idea of a sex robot would be that it would be like having sex with a person, except you'd get to have any kind of sex you wanted, whenever you wanted, for as long as you wanted. The whole idea would be that it would be like having sex with a person, except without all that pesky business of it having desires and limits of its own.
Source and photos: :evidence:
http://io9.com/would-you-have-sex-with- ... 1502351287

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Would you have sex with a robot?

Post by Lemminkainen »

Well, under the surface of what Greta begins the article about is the machine versus sentient debate. This is a good thing to keep fresh in the mind, I think.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Talk dirty to me, scarlet johanson!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I already do!

RK
Her servo drives have all shorted out and her voice modulator is on the blink. Otherwise she could be a robot.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I'm reminded of this scene from "Full Metal Jacket", particularly the reason each recruit's rifle is to have a girl's name:
I've also found that the more I know people, the more I prefer computers. The machines are more logical and often better-behaved than humans.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

My younger cousins showed me this cartoon. Reminds me of Gunnery Sergent Hartman

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

If she was my type. absolutely. :)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:I've also found that the more I know people, the more I prefer computers. The machines are more logical and often better-behaved than humans.
More logical? Better behaved? So you never use computers, apparently. :razz: Computers are like toddlers. They require constantly running after them, keeping them out of stuff they shouldn't get into, and cleaning them up when they get dirty, which is all the time. One can only hope that sex robots of the future will have more stable patch levels and more resistance to malware and spyware than the average computer of today. :(

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

definatly :D

Dalai
Doll
Doll

Post by Dalai »

I would love to be more animated then i could please Forbidden in so many more ways. Maybe there will be a personality upgrade for me it would only be my 4th.
Compassion is true love without attachment. Compassion is true love that helps to end poverty and suffering.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Aww sweetheart you please me just fine the way you are ;) but knowing you would do that for me is soo sweet. Yes i woud definately. Espesially with you Dalai.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Why wouldn't I have sex with a robot? I'm a lovedoll, after all... The question is, would the robot have sex with me? :lol:
But kidding aside, I wouldn't mind to be more mobile.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

I have sex with a robot all the time!! :mrgreen: I make Havefun do anything I want!!

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Excuse Kim for possibly derailing this thread :roll:
But my answer is, yeah probably. I remember commentimg on an old thread about japanese working on a robot that she was as tall as Erika. That opens up possibilities 8)
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Can't wait!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

INFORMATIONS