betterlovedoll.com

Would you have sex with a robot?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: Would you have sex with a robot?

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Thndrrbolt wrote:

Human beings are known to do things which completely defy all logic, reason, and rationality. Sometimes that is due to error, arising from circumstances such as fatigue or illness. However, often they will do things simply out of self-interest or outright malice, making a deliberate decision to do so, even when there is a clear choice to select another course of action. Show me a machine or an animal that does that.
And humans have an intrinsic malware that some folks seem to deal with to a degree, while with others, it becomes an all-consuming motivator.
PRIDE.
It gets played out in endless variations of "mine is bigger than yours".
"I am bigger, stronger, faster, younger, better looking, richer, more educated, more popular, better read, more travelled, more successful".....ad nauseum.
I would classify that as self-interest.
I am NONE of these, and I'm darned proud of it! :-)
And as far as the original question goes: Are you looking for volunteers? :-)
T'Bolt
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

RainLover wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote:If anything goes wrong with a machine, there's usually a reason why, such as improper operation or component failure. Often, the error can be corrected or the damage repaired, and, if not, the machine is usually replaceable either with an exact copy or something equivalent.
That misses my point.
Hardly that. You're assuming that machines have the same attributes and capabilities as sentient beings. A machine is simply a collection of various materials, such as metals and minerals, which were arranged into certain combinations and given specific geometries and shapes. By itself, a machine is incapable of doing anything until it receives some form of instruction.
katiesBoyfriend wrote:Human beings are known to do things which completely defy all logic, reason, and rationality. Sometimes that is due to error, arising from circumstances such as fatigue or illness. However, often they will do things simply out of self-interest or outright malice, making a deliberate decision to do so, even when there is a clear choice to select another course of action. Show me a machine or an animal that does that.
Microsoft Windows. Vicious dogs. You're still missing my point.
Microsoft Windows is an elaborate set of instructions by which certain computational machines are expected to operate. It's hardly the fault of the machine for any poor or improper performance.

Vicious dogs do not happen at random. They become vicious because they were trained to do so or have an illness or physical infirmity which would prompt such actions. They did not choose to become nasty. Many humans, however, do and usually for reasons of self-interest.
Ignoring the effect of human emotions, motivations, bad design, and (even under the best conditions, unintended consequences) in any engineered device is pure folly, and the world runs on all of that.
Random failures can occur. That why there are statistical models that not only describe the frequency by which they occur through time, they are accounted for in the design of such devices. Making devices to operate perfectly under all conditions is not only impossible, but would be enormously expensive if it was possible.
That's why there's a secondary market for repair or replacement of everything.
Not everything. Many devices are simply discarded when they fail because repair or replacement of individual components would be too expensive. Nowadays, many electronic products use surface mount technology. They use very few discrete components, if any. When an SMT board fails, almost always it's tossed out because there isn't much on them that can be fixed. Even if it's possible to repair them, it's quite tricky to do and may require special equipment.
Even a mercury switch requires reliable components, good manufacturing practices, proper installation and user setting to work correctly.
As does any device.
I've had to replace too many thermostats in my day to fall for hardware-based arguments, but again, real dangers lie in all devices, programmable or mechanical, but programmable devices are by far the worst with computer makers of both hardware and software being the worse of the worst. Want to argue that something as simple as a switch can't be a deadly weapon? Talk to people who stepped off a landmine. Or were killed from driving a recalled GM car with a defective ignition switch. Oh that's right, you can't. THEY'RE DEAD.
Forensic engineering is a discipline that is concerned not just with what happened in a mishap but, possibly, where the liability lies. Often, the failure of a single component in a system may not have been hazardous by itself, particularly if it had been identified sufficiently early. However, operating that system with that failed component could be hazardous if the failure had occurred in a critical subsystem.

Who ultimately takes responsibility for the consequences is often determined by the courts. It is such issues that forms the basis for a great deal of tort litigation.
Computer makers and programmers have been lying to customers, the media, and themselves for generations, from the glowing hype about what something's supposed to do, to planned obsolescence.
Not all obsolescence is planned. Machines evolve to not only make use of developments in technology but also to meet user requirements. Obsolescence doesn't necessarily mean that anything has to be discarded as useless. It simply means that the systems in questions cannot be upgraded any further or replacements become more difficult to obtain. They are usually perfectly functional at that point. For example, a lot of good amateur radio equipment makes use of vacuum tubes and it works perfectly.

Sometimes, certain claims are made out of foolish optimism and the devices which were so portrayed often fall short of the expectations that resulted. That is hardly what one would call a lie. That's not to say that there hasn't been fraud and some advertisements are, frankly, outright lies.
Even open source software is routinely used against the people who install it, or has bugs or limitations even within the scope of its intended operation.
That's why it's open-source. It's usually cobbled together by amateurs and things sometimes don't work the way programmers think they should. Periodically, software patches or even completely new versions are released and it's up to the users to have them installed.
It's an adversarial relationship which we have with machines,
I don't have one. If I have a machine which performs below my expectations, and I'm sufficiently inconvenienced by it, I either repair or replace it.
an uneasy peace in the best of times, and subverting our efforts and spying on us the rest of the time,
I hardly consider any machines or devices that I own and/or use are engaging in a conspiracy against me. I might think they do at times, though.
built for profit, not altruism,
It's called economics. People create products and render services for reward, often financial gain.
with their useful lives calculated to barely outlast their warranties.
There's an advantage to that. Spare parts are available during the term in which the warranty is valid.
Arguing against that position is indefensible.
By that logic, I gleefully plead guilty as charged.
If you do so, everyone reading this thread will know you're on the wrong side of this equation. So go ahead, out yourself.
I merely stated established, verifiable facts.
This doesn't mean I wouldn't have sex with a robot, but you can be damn sure I'd inspect it very carefully and know everything I could about its operation before I'd let it touch me intimately.

:plaidskirt:
With any new product or service, I prefer to wait until the bugs have been worked out.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
Naturally, because you've identified yourself as an anti-social technophile. You put profits before people. You cheer technological progress for its own sake. It's a gross error to divorce ethics from invention. You're espousing a point of view that defends complicities by denying their existence. Misapplication of science kills people. It's killing me, and I oppose anyone who would let me die for the sake of science. So go ahead, keep mindlessly defending science at all costs. You enjoy it so much. Why do you enjoy things? Enjoyment is not logical. If you could become a machine, I believe you would. That's not how to heal from the emotional traumas you've suffered in your life. There was a time when I thought I could go all Vulcan on my problems too. It's a lie. The emotions have to be processed and released. Keeping it bottled up, trying to suppress it, won't work. It just slowly eats at you like a cancer. I know. I've been there.

Meanwhile I've lost hours of productivity today and even now I sit here in pain because people who think like you think that people like me are acceptable losses as long as the numbers show it marginally improves their bottom line. When I'm dead and TDF adds me to the Memorials & Legends section you can sit there and rationalize to yourself that it's somehow my fault that my body wasn't more fault-tolerant towards agricultural spraying, a technology developed by Monsanto, a company who thinks like you do. What is my value? It's like burning rain forest to raise cattle. How will they know what potential was lost after it's gone? They won't. Only the consequences of their actions will remain. Just because a person can do a thing does not mean a person should do that thing.

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RainLover wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote:
Naturally, because you've identified yourself as an anti-social technophile. You put profits before people. You cheer technological progress for its own sake. It's a gross error to divorce ethics from invention. You're espousing a point of view that defends complicities by denying their existence. Misapplication of science kills people. It's killing me, and I oppose anyone who would let me die for the sake of science. So go ahead, keep mindlessly defending science at all costs. You enjoy it so much. Why do you enjoy things? Enjoyment is not logical. If you could become a machine, I believe you would. That's not how to heal from the emotional traumas you've suffered in your life. There was a time when I thought I could go all Vulcan on my problems too. It's a lie. The emotions have to be processed and released. Keeping it bottled up, trying to suppress it, won't work. It just slowly eats at you like a cancer. I know. I've been there.

Meanwhile I've lost hours of productivity today and even now I sit here in pain because people who think like you think that people like me are acceptable losses as long as the numbers show it marginally improves their bottom line. When I'm dead and TDF adds me to the Memorials & Legends section you can sit there and rationalize to yourself that it's somehow my fault that my body wasn't more fault-tolerant towards agricultural spraying, a technology developed by Monsanto, a company who thinks like you do. What is my value? It's like burning rain forest to raise cattle. How will they know what potential was lost after it's gone? They won't. Only the consequences of their actions will remain. Just because a person can do a thing does not mean a person should do that thing.

Your hostility towards me is completely unwarranted. I never advocated "profits before people" or "science at all costs", as you claim. I am an engineer. I am bound by a professional code of ethics, the first clause of which clearly states that the welfare of the public comes first. I have never knowingly passed on bad workmanship and, when I was aware of it, I made my concerns known and acted within the limits of my authority.

I'm sorry for your miseries. Members of my own family have had physical infirmities through no fault of their own and I felt completely helpless knowing that there was little I could do to help their suffering.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hi RainLover and katiesBoyfriend. This has been an interesting discussion stemming from the idea of having sex with a robot. You both make some interesting points. Actually, I don't think your views are diametrically opposed, but instead form an appropriate balance.

Technology is a wonderful thing. I love being able to watch a great movie with computer generated special effects on a big flatscreen TV, from a memory foam topped bed, next to a soft and fully articulated synthetic female companion. The world has been changed in fantastic ways through the innovative minds of engineers.

As you both agree, ethics are deeply important. Progress simply for the sake of progress isn't a great idea. There will always be those who will sacrifice others for their own gain, unfortunately. From my experience engineers are usually doing their best to create good products and are truly frustrated when time deadlines and managers thwart their ability to fully test and debug them. And unless they own their own company and pursue patents or copyrights, they don't generally make any money other than a basic salary.

I agree that technology can be a dangerous thing. (Personally, I still use Windows XP because of it's stability, and I don't want my old hardware overloaded with a bigger, more demanding operating system. :wink: ) My hope, though, is that through technology we solve many more problems than we create, if we stay true to our conscience.

Anyway, I appreciate the both of you. Different world views in some ways, but necessary for balance. :lying:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Anyway, I appreciate the both of you. Different world views in some ways, but necessary for balance. :lying:
"Greetings Professor Falken".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HVlxmBIB6M
andytron wrote:The theme is (loosely) about risk (intuition vs. reason) as embodied in the game of tic tac toe. Clips were edited from the 1982 Cold War cheeseball thriller, WarGames, and music is "Satie" by the dynamic NY punk duo, Japanther.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:Your hostility towards me is completely unwarranted. I never advocated "profits before people" or "science at all costs", as you claim. I am an engineer. I am bound by a professional code of ethics, the first clause of which clearly states that the welfare of the public comes first. I have never knowingly passed on bad workmanship and, when I was aware of it, I made my concerns known and acted within the limits of my authority.

I'm sorry for your miseries. Members of my own family have had physical infirmities through no fault of their own and I felt completely helpless knowing that there was little I could do to help their suffering.
Thank you. You really irked me though, defending principles that have lead others to create the means that cause my pain and will shorten my life span if I'm unable to move away from here. I take you at your word about your own ethics, but I'm sure you're aware of how it is becoming increasingly rare for people to give a damn about ethics in the pursuit of the almighty dollar, especially at the C-level in the corporations hiring the engineers and scientists who still cling to the premise "I was just doing what I was told to do" or "I didn't have any choice in the matter" or worse yet, "I just wanted to see if it could be done". There is always a choice. If it means walking away from an unethical situation and blowing the whistle on them, then that's what needs to happen. Humans cannot continue to fund the means of their own destruction, or pretending not to see it, or choosing not to deal with it, without coming to a tipping point where either the species cannot continue or it's just not worth living anymore. In the name of science and profit, people routinely disregard human health. My own condition has caused me to reevaluate my previous silence on the matter. What I have learned is that you can't stay neutral. Silence equals complicity.
dragonfly8878 wrote:Anyway, I appreciate the both of you. Different world views in some ways, but necessary for balance. :lying:
No, not necessary. He needs to come around to my way of thinking on this. To quote Dilbert, "I'm not anti-business, I'm anti-idiot." Who would knowingly applaud science that hurts people while claiming to help them? And yet, that's exactly what happens when people invest in corporations that do so, or continue working for them, or pretending like it doesn't happen just because they personally wouldn't do that. It happens all the time. In fact, it's happening at a faster rate than at any other time in history. It's called apathy. It alarms me, and not just for my own sake, but for all people.

Already, store mannequins are watching you, recording your every move, analyzing you. When the time comes that humanoid robots are a daily reality in people's homes, these issues of technological ethics will be more important than ever before, because a robot not ethically programmed and sufficiently firewalled could spy on you, lie to you, betray you, or kill you. It's not if it will happen, it's when.

Given the right make and model of robot companion, this could still be me one day:
woman sleeping with robot.jpg
woman sleeping with robot.jpg (58.29 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
He's kinda cute. :)

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RainLover wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote:Your hostility towards me is completely unwarranted. I never advocated "profits before people" or "science at all costs", as you claim. I am an engineer. I am bound by a professional code of ethics, the first clause of which clearly states that the welfare of the public comes first. I have never knowingly passed on bad workmanship and, when I was aware of it, I made my concerns known and acted within the limits of my authority.

Thank you. You really irked me though,
I do have that effect on people sometimes.... :mrgreen: I'm reminded of what comedian Henny Youngman apparently used to say at the end of his routine: "Is there anybody here I haven't offended yet?"

defending principles that have lead others to create the means that cause my pain and will shorten my life span if I'm unable to move away from here. I take you at your word about your own ethics,
I was brought up that way, having learned it from my parents, both of whom were tradesmen. I learned it as part of my undergraduate education and continued with it ever since.
but I'm sure you're aware of how it is becoming increasingly rare for people to give a damn about ethics in the pursuit of the almighty dollar, especially at the C-level in the corporations hiring the engineers and scientists who still cling to the premise "I was just doing what I was told to do" or "I didn't have any choice in the matter" or worse yet, "I just wanted to see if it could be done".
Sometimes, real life puts people in situations in which they have to choose the lesser of 2 evils with the consequences of not making a choice being just as bad as the alternatives they have to decide upon.

As for doing something just to see if it was possible to do, that's not necessarily bad, either. By examining such situations or phenomena, one might learn something of value. For example, suppose no one had investigated nuclear fission, which, of course, led to the development of nuclear weapons? How many people might have died because they succumbed to forms of cancer that could only be treated by radiation therapy?

Science by itself is neutral. It becomes hazardous, or even evil, if it is applied without consideration of known consequences.
There is always a choice. If it means walking away from an unethical situation and blowing the whistle on them, then that's what needs to happen.
I'm sure I lost one job because I not only refused to compromise my principles, but because to have done what I had been told to do would have been unethical and professionally unwise. As it turned out, the job wasn't all that great, but the manner by which I was made redundant, and the subsequent period of unemployment, were rather distasteful.
Humans cannot continue to fund the means of their own destruction, or pretending not to see it, or choosing not to deal with it, without coming to a tipping point where either the species cannot continue or it's just not worth living anymore. In the name of science and profit, people routinely disregard human health.
Not always. Sometimes, consequences and side effects don't become apparent until much later.

In some cases, that's because the means by which those could have been determined might not have existed. Who knows how much suffering could have been avoided if many of the analytical techniques that are commonly used nowadays were around, say, 50 years ago.

In other instances, the phenomena which led to those consequences and side effects might not have been known or well-understood. Results from research in areas such as analytical chemistry and molecular biology can now explain some of them.
My own condition has caused me to reevaluate my previous silence on the matter. What I have learned is that you can't stay neutral. Silence equals complicity.
Not necessarily. Silence may mean one is giving due consideration to an issue before acting. A rash or ill-considered response would be ill-advised.
No, not necessary. He needs to come around to my way of thinking on this. To quote Dilbert, "I'm not anti-business, I'm anti-idiot." Who would knowingly applaud science that hurts people while claiming to help them? And yet, that's exactly what happens when people invest in corporations that do so, or continue working for them, or pretending like it doesn't happen just because they personally wouldn't do that.
I don't think that it's necessarily one way or the other. Sometimes there are other reasons for a particular course of action. For example, one can recycle and re-use certain materials not because of environmental considerations but for economic reasons. (Why buy pads of scrap paper when one can use the back of an envelope for writing one's grocery list? The envelopes don't cost any money when they come in the post, do they? Write all over them and then bring them away for recycling.)
It happens all the time. In fact, it's happening at a faster rate than at any other time in history. It's called apathy. It alarms me, and not just for my own sake, but for all people.
But when was it any different? Nowadays, it's corporations. In the past, it was empires and nation states.

Already, store mannequins are watching you, recording your every move, analyzing you. When the time comes that humanoid robots are a daily reality in people's homes, these issues of technological ethics will be more important than ever before, because a robot not ethically programmed and sufficiently firewalled could spy on you, lie to you, betray you, or kill you. It's not if it will happen, it's when.

Given the right make and model of robot companion, this could still be me one day:
woman sleeping with robot.jpg
He's kinda cute. :)

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:As for doing something just to see if it was possible to do, that's not necessarily bad, either. By examining such situations or phenomena, one might learn something of value. For example, suppose no one had investigated nuclear fission, which, of course, led to the development of nuclear weapons? How many people might have died because they succumbed to forms of cancer that could only be treated by radiation therapy?
Radiation is junk medicine, the same as chemotherapy. Hoping to kill the cancer before the body dies is irresponsible, but you're never going to agree with me about that, so there's no point in debating it.
katiesBoyfriend wrote:Science by itself is neutral. It becomes hazardous, or even evil, if it is applied without consideration of known consequences.
Scientists always say this, then they go off and build a huge bomb and fuck up the planet. Thanks, fucking scientists. Really brilliant.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RainLover wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote:As for doing something just to see if it was possible to do, that's not necessarily bad, either. By examining such situations or phenomena, one might learn something of value. For example, suppose no one had investigated nuclear fission, which, of course, led to the development of nuclear weapons? How many people might have died because they succumbed to forms of cancer that could only be treated by radiation therapy?
Radiation is junk medicine, the same as chemotherapy. Hoping to kill the cancer before the body dies is irresponsible, but you're never going to agree with me about that, so there's no point in debating it.
I concur.
katiesBoyfriend wrote:Science by itself is neutral. It becomes hazardous, or even evil, if it is applied without consideration of known consequences.
Scientists always say this, then they go off and build a huge bomb and fuck up the planet. Thanks, fucking scientists. Really brilliant.

I, however, am not a scientist.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

i must chime in on this off topic delightful discussion if I may, Ahh heemm...
THE LAND OF THE FREE…
As Free As You Can Afford To Be…
I have chosen 3 current articles and one from the past.
As a race of species I feel that humans have become ignorant to the reality that we divide ourselves into groups and then use these segregated groups like the weak and poor to benefit from; whether it be by labor, debt, sexuality, or cultural conditioning, there seems to be a ignorance that clouts those who are restricted by their prestige and social classes, and worse an incentive for those who gain from them to continue.
“Pushing little children with their semi-automatics, they like to push the weak around”- System of A down.
This is the human condition; we are all going to die someday. I know it is unfortunate but this is the reality. This stark truth causes me to contemplate why we cannot as a race (the human race) gather under one banner to fight that which is inevitable – Diseases-. What if I told you of a culture that was virtually disease free and those who inhabit this geographic location thrived to be 125 naturally? Would you be intrigued? Well such a society existed until the introduction of westernized medicine. This culture is that of the Hunza. Yes according to Major-General Sir Robert McCarrison who was formerly the chairman of the post-graduate Medical Education Committee at the University of Oxford and director of research on nutrition in India. His findings can be viewed in this article: http://www.globaldialoguefoundation.org/files/41.pdf
Separated by language and restricted by finances, segregated by race, marital status, religious beliefs, and politics; we are a culture of greed. One of the problems lies in the sociopolitical systems that promotes profit over what is needed, or in layman’s terms; corporate personhood. A great example on these phenomena is the current cotton situation in India (not to mention petroleum companies, tobacco, paper, timber, plastic, and chemical –agricultural- industry to name a few others). You can view for yourself the exploitation of these hard working agricultural communities in this article: http://www.theboulderstand.org/2012/02/ ... -in-india/
So what if I told you there is a cure for cancer. What if I told you, you could prevent cancer? Well Technically I can’t because I am not a licensed doctor, and the laws of this land prevent me from giving an expert opinion or making a claim that a vitamin can “cure, treat, or prevent a disease” and I could face severe criminal penalties if I were to break this law according to the FDA. But I can say that scurvy is a disease, although less common nowadays; I wonder what prevents and cures that ailment? Here’s a good article about this topic: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Scurvy/Pag ... tment.aspx
Truly I say to you the social stratification, sanctions and social control of corporate culture has allowed those with the wealth, power, and prestige to gain from the exploitation of our (the common public’s) ideas, foods, geography, landscape, horticulture, agriculture, labor, medicine, transportation and population growth/ heath. This is nothing new, from the Industrial revolution to current and as far back as the first bands and tribes cultural ethnocentrism has caused division and provoked dominance. I wonder why a former chemical corporation that helped make such products as: Agent Orange, asbestos and pesticides is now in agriculture. Here is a bit on that: http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/Pages ... ement.aspx
The war machine makes us the animals we strive not to be. As we are all comfortable in our cozy beds, and eating our junky snacks, watching our favorite programs and being subtlety conditioned to buy into certain corporation’s views on sex, food and things, I urge you to consider the reality of our human condition and pick a fight. Fight the disease.
But the complexity lies in re-establishing the power that guards such diseases and a system that benefits more from treatments than cures. I wonder why? http://www.naturalnews.com/010244.html
Maybe we are not asking the right questions…
What is terrorism? Who are the terrorists? What is genocide? What is happening to the poor?
Well you can make up your mind for yourself, I hope. But as for me I don’t understand our self-destructive love of money and I am convinced there must be an asteroid hurling toward us and we are all doomed. It is the only plausible reasoning I can come up with as to why our species treats this earth and its inhabitants the way we do. Those in the know will live it up, what incentive is there to cure disease or use alternative medicines/fuels if the world is going to end? It makes sense to me. Of course the public cannot know as it would cause panic and wide-spread anarchy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbfg9b ... apoca_news
“If freedom means to make believe I would rather be living in Anarchy”- Manifest Destiny by me.

thank you,
and yes i would do a robot unless it was made by Monsanto ;)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
That's right, you're my Vulcan eunuch robot*. Comply, betch! :haha4:
4biddenartist wrote:The war machine makes us the animals we strive not to be.
"Curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want." -- Spock

Great post, 4b! :thumbs_up:

* You had to be on TDF chat tonight to understand this.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RainLover wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote:
That's right, you're my Vulcan eunuch robot*. Comply, betch! :haha4:
How illogical....

<snip>

* You had to be on TDF chat tonight to understand this.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

4biddenartist wrote:thank you,
and yes i would do a robot unless it was made by Monsanto ;)
:glou:

You're wide awake, 4bidden! Very cool post!

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

With a robot no, not into metal that much. With a Android maybe, depends which parts are metal and which parts are flesh. With a clone yes as long as she was brain dead and looked like those in Bladerunner.
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

INFORMATIONS