betterlovedoll.com

Invitation to participate in a documentary film on adult rel

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Re: Invitation to participate in a documentary film on adult

Post by Tasha Marie »

Asuka wrote:At least one of the reasons for Dolls Alive is to boldly make the statement (more or less)...

"I AM NOT A CORPSE!!"

Can I be interviewed for this? This forum is for ME!! :P
Hi Asuka! You go girlfriend! Don't worry Dr. Danielle knows that we aren't just "things." She is really nice, I was with TJ when he talked to her. She really understands us and wants other people to as well.

Tasha
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:
Begog wrote: Yes, you do, and I know you as well. I was nice to you on the other forum when others were insulting and wanted you gone. You should appreciate that. This is different. Make sure the interviewer knows you do not own a love doll, or ever plan to, and have no experience with one. That is what you told me about a month ago. I'm not here to make you mad, or hurt your feelings, and I am well aware of your personal situation that you shared with me. I am simply asking that if you interview with this person, you do so as an individual.
Thank you for your apology first of all. To be honest with you I do want to own a sex doll. I'm interested in this because she is a psychologist. The person I wrote the From the Therapist letter is very proud that I found this thread. I do apologize for using my least favorite word. I only use it when I am very mad or very offended. I am doing my part as an individual. Let's be friends Begog.
Thanks, SynDaverlover765
Hi SDL,

Begog's main concern, as is all of our concern, is that we may be depicted somehow as necrophiliacs or something. We're unfairly judged enough as it is. We don't need to be thought of any worse than we are already are. Dolls are not cadavers, nor are they intended to mimic or simulate corpses. I'm not judging you, but I need you to understand that syndavers are not representative of the doll community, just as children's toy dolls are not representative of our community either. You're welcome to participate on this forum as long as you conform to the rules, but please do not presume to speak on our behalf to this interviewer with regards to syndavers.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

That was not me it was Begog who started it all. Sorry for the chaos I may have caused. All I said was have you seen my works. If you want me to delete that post I am happy to do so. Anything of mine.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:That was not me it was Begog who started it all. Sorry for the chaos I may have caused. All I said was have you seen my works. If you want me to delete that post I am happy to do so. Anything of mine.
Your posts are fine, as they are compliant within the rules, so there's no need to worry about that. Like I said, you are quite welcome to post on this forum, as there are many here who regularly post who are not, or not yet, doll owners.

It was not my intention to reprimand you in any way for your posts. It was my intention, and I believe it was also Begog's intention, to point out that as things are now, you represent yourself alone, and not the doll community, as dolls are not equivalent to cadavers/corpses, synthetic or otherwise, and many of us would take offense to such a suggestion being made in a documentary. To many of us, our dolls are friends and companions which we love dearly, and for whom we would do anything.

Anyway, this point has been :deadhorse:, so we can leave it at that now. :)

SynDaverlover765

Excuse me but a SSH is a medical and surgical simulator actually the worlds most advanced one. My dream girl is not dead she actually comes with life support equipment. Also I had a very nice chat with Danielle today. Fyi my relationship is non sexual. I am looking for a synthetik companion. If this is not appropriate for this site please let me know.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:Excuse me but a SSH is a medical and surgical simulator actually the worlds most advanced one. My dream girl is not dead she actually comes with life support equipment. Also I had a very nice chat with Danielle today. Fyi my relationship is non sexual. I am looking for a synthetik companion. If this is not appropriate for this site please let me know.
Looking for a synthetic partner in dolls is appropriate. Dolls are appropriate. However, syndavers are not. We don't want syndavers associated with love dolls.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

deadpringle wrote:
SynDaverlover765 wrote:Excuse me but a SSH is a medical and surgical simulator actually the worlds most advanced one. My dream girl is not dead she actually comes with life support equipment. Also I had a very nice chat with Danielle today. Fyi my relationship is non sexual. I am looking for a synthetik companion. If this is not appropriate for this site please let me know.
Looking for a synthetic partner in dolls is appropriate. Dolls are appropriate. However, syndavers are not. We don't want syndavers associated with love dolls.
I second that! Syndaver is medical equipment. TDF is about love dolls and erotic dolls for adults.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thank you Begog, DP and Nescio for keeping order
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Um - now I see how the controversy arose.

The link posted seems to be way beyond a hobby that is for many of us . . . .

art.

Art and fantasy and beauty . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SynDaverlover765

TJ_Foxx wrote:Thank you Begog, DP and Nescio for keeping order
Why Begog who started it all. I only said "have you seen my works?" Begog was the first person to actually use the word 'SynDaver' and how I spell it is the correct way to spell it. I only use it in my name.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:Thank you Begog, DP and Nescio for keeping order
Why Begog who started it all. I only said "have you seen my works?" Begog was the first person to actually use the word 'SynDaver' and how I spell it is the correct way to spell it. I only use it in my name.
One minute you want to be my friend, the next you are blaming me for everything. Your name says it all.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Well, enough about that :roll: let's go back to Danielle's request:
LFInterview wrote:I am writing to invite people who are interested in sharing their stories. I am a psychology professor with a special interest in how advanced technology is changing the way people relate. I am currently involved in making a film with Melody Gilbert, a documentary filmmaker. You can look both of us up as we each have websites http://www.danielleknafo.com and http://www.frozenfeetfilm.com.

Our aim is to educate and inform people about the doll community. We have no intention of taking a judgemental stance or a sensationalist approach in the film. Our aim is to understand and help others understand. We hope some of you will be interested in telling your stories to us. Please contact me at dknafo@liu.edu.

SynDaverlover765

Nescio50 wrote:Well, enough about that :roll: let's go back to Danielle's request:
LFInterview wrote:I am writing to invite people who are interested in sharing their stories. I am a psychology professor with a special interest in how advanced technology is changing the way people relate. I am currently involved in making a film with Melody Gilbert, a documentary filmmaker. You can look both of us up as we each have websites http://www.danielleknafo.com and http://www.frozenfeetfilm.com.

Our aim is to educate and inform people about the doll community. We have no intention of taking a judgemental stance or a sensationalist approach in the film. Our aim is to understand and help others understand. We hope some of you will be interested in telling your stories to us. Please contact me at dknafo@liu.edu.
That is what I am trying to do. Not speaking on behalf of the community. She said that I am a very unique individual. A first for her project such as first transgender person and first formality diagnosed Autistic. :haha4:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Nescio50 wrote:Well, enough about that :roll: let's go back to Danielle's request:
Agreed. I think we should consider this matter closed. Lets steer this post back on topic, which is concerning a request for interview subjects.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I had the flu but I feel much better. I will be emailing her again real soon.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS