betterlovedoll.com

Invitation to participate in a documentary film on adult rel

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
LFInterview
Media Account
Media Account

Invitation to participate in a documentary film on adult rel

Post by LFInterview »

I am writing to invite people who are interested in sharing their stories. I am a psychology professor with a special interest in how advanced technology is changing the way people relate. I am currently involved in making a film with Melody Gilbert, a documentary filmmaker. You can look both of us up as we each have websites http://www.danielleknafo.com and http://www.frozenfeetfilm.com.

Our aim is to educate and inform people about the doll community. We have no intention of taking a judgemental stance or a sensationalist approach in the film. Our aim is to understand and help others understand. We hope some of you will be interested in telling your stories to us. Please contact me at dknafo@liu.edu.

Edited to fix url. TDF Staff

SynDaverlover765

Re: Invitation to participate in a documentary film on adult

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

I'm interested. Can I get some more information on this project? I am working on a similar thing myself. Mine is about the need for Synthetik Humans in the autistic and grief community

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Edit: removed comment related to TDF edit above :lying:
Good luck with your endeavor. Please feel free to take a judgmental stance; just one like "wow, doll people are cool" 8)

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I'm interested as well and look forward to working with you.
Jiayi

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

I too am interested in participating. I like the idea of a neutral objective film.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

karpos wrote:Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)
And us fruits prefer κέικ to τάρτα

:glou:

Dolls are much safer than tarts . . .

:haha4:

We're all καρπός κέικ round here

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hey TDF gang. I had the pleasure to speak with Danielle last night. If you are indeed interested I encourage you to reach out to her via email and give her your contact information. She is very personable and professional. it is obvious she has a genuine interest in raising awareness, demystifying and myth busting about doll ownership. We spoke about my experiences in depth; Danielle was very engaging and supportive. I certainly plan to stay on the project long term.

I encourage all who are comfortable talking about how dolls have enhanced their lives to contact her, you will be glad you did.

TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

SynDaverlover765

Thanks TJ Fox
I did email her. Have you had a look at my works? Hope to see us in a film. SynDaverlover765

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have spoken with her too. Very nice lady. I may participate.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:Thanks TJ Fox
I did email her. Have you had a look at my works? Hope to see us in a film. SynDaverlover765
With all due respect Mr. Syndaverlover765, you are not representative of our group and should NOT be answering any questions or making statements on our behalf. The members of this forum are owners and admirers of anatomically correct and sex-capable dolls, not wearers of silicone tissue or collectors of silicone cadavers. Most of us would be repulsed by a Syndaver corpse, let alone have one in our home. I would post a pic of one of your Syndavers, but many here would be disturbed by it. For those of you who do not know what a Syndaver is, I am attaching a link, but I warn you, it is not for the faint of heart.

http://syndaver.com/

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any negative reactions (such as vomiting) that may occur upon viewing of this site. You were warned!

SynDaverlover765

I got a reply from her and she said "I would be very interested in speaking to you."
And @ Begog I definitely know you :shakefist: She is just the person I am looking for :razz:
And I am going to use my least favorite word LOL!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:I got a reply from her and she said "I would be very interested in speaking to you."
And @ Begog I definitely know you :shakefist: She is just the person I am looking for :razz:
And I am going to use my least favorite word LOL!
Yes, you do, and I know you as well. I was nice to you on the other forum when others were insulting and wanted you gone. You should appreciate that. This is different. Make sure the interviewer knows you do not own a love doll, or ever plan to, and have no experience with one. That is what you told me about a month ago. I'm not here to make you mad, or hurt your feelings, and I am well aware of your personal situation that you shared with me. I am simply asking that if you interview with this person, you do so as an individual, and do not attempt to represent TDF or the vast majority of us sex doll owners. If Danielle wants a representative of TDF, she should ask the mods.

SynDaverlover765

Begog wrote: Yes, you do, and I know you as well. I was nice to you on the other forum when others were insulting and wanted you gone. You should appreciate that. This is different. Make sure the interviewer knows you do not own a love doll, or ever plan to, and have no experience with one. That is what you told me about a month ago. I'm not here to make you mad, or hurt your feelings, and I am well aware of your personal situation that you shared with me. I am simply asking that if you interview with this person, you do so as an individual.
Thank you for your apology first of all. To be honest with you I do want to own a sex doll. I'm interested in this because she is a psychologist. The person I wrote the From the Therapist letter is very proud that I found this thread. I do apologize for using my least favorite word. I only use it when I am very mad or very offended. I am doing my part as an individual. Let's be friends Begog.
Thanks, SynDaverlover765

Asuka
Doll
Doll

Post by Asuka »

At least one of the reasons for Dolls Alive is to boldly make the statement (more or less)...

"I AM NOT A CORPSE!!"

Can I be interviewed for this? This forum is for ME!! :P
I am NOT a DOLL!!

Listen to my man on guitar!!

https://www.reverbnation.com/megamaiden/songs

INFORMATIONS